There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
A replica of Yeti II's head. Mostly used for camouflage, but now used for self-defense.
When they encountered the gigantic beast, the Yeti, the survivors thought that it was just a dumb animal who wouldn't hurt their kind. So they started to make Yeti Helmets for camouflage. Little did they know that the main reason why the Yeti was the only one standing is because he killed his own kind. So when the Yeti found out that they were tiny versions of him, he ended their lives.
Though, many survivors find the replica useful and can be used as protective gear.
- Use this helmet during Yeti II to deter any frozen status effects.
- However, this doesn't prevent damage from frostbite.
- Deters the freezing effect of the Ice Staff.
- It can be considered a better Tactical I
- Since this is cheap, only costing 25 Tickets, you should stock up on these.
- Despite the Ice Immunity, only the Yeti II and Mr Macaroni have the ability to freeze you, thus making it a suitable armor for this ability alone.
- High Health
- Frost Resistance
- Included Ammo
- Event Exclusive
- This is the first armor to be applied in your head.
- This is the first Armor that's iceproof.
- Yeti Helmet used to give 2 magazines instead of 1 said in-game.
- This was fixed in v1.0.8a.