Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "Isn't it cute? Well too bad we have to kill it."
This is appropriately named due the fact this map is entirely enclosed with icebergs dotted around the map, resembling an Arctic cave.
This is an isolated Arctic cave where the Yeti decided to make its home in. It's unknown whether the cave itself made the Yeti what it is or something else entirely. A long time ago, a group of survivors decided to travel north as they thought zombies couldn't handle the cold. Seeking shelter, they ran into this cave and found themselves facing a fate worse than they imagined.
This map consists of an iceberg and chunks of ice that floated around said iceberg. Both are surrounded by what seemed to be a small lake within a cave. From time to time, the chunks of ice around the main island would sink into the water.
- The water deals 2 damage per second that you stay in there.
- Don't stay in there for too long.
- While staying outside the main platform, on the multitude of smaller islands, might help, the platforms sink now and again exposing you to the water.
- Only the main island remains afloat for the entire duration of the fight.
- This is the first Boss Arena, as well as the first event map, to be added to R2DA.
- In general, this is the first map to be entirely enclosed.
- The water dealt 2 damage every second to an individual that swam in it, a mechanic that Rhi-snow Territory later borrowed.
- There was a glitch where if you went into the water, it would damage you by 10 HP every second instead.
- The Ammo Stations here were the Peach Crates. However, only one person can refill ammo at a time.
- Later, it was replaced with the Peach Modern iteration, but it still had infinite ammo just for this map.
- One of the Ammo Stations was situated on one of the sinking islands, meaning it would occasionally float in mid-air during the round.