Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "We can all admit that this scope gives you a lot of "XP""
It was a holographic scope attachment and granted a slight increase in range.
Technically being the first scope, it wasn't very good. As snipers weren't being produced at the initial stages of the apocalypse, the thought of a scope being produced, at first, was rather odd. Needless to say, L-Brain Sidework stepped in and produced the XPS3-2 for the guns available to the public at that moment.
The zoom capabilities of the XPS3-2 seemed unnecessary for the range and accuracy that the MP5 and M4A1 were capable of. After only a couple days of production, losses were cut and this product was discontinued.
One may argue the downfall of this scope was because most of its parts were made up of other failed scopes such as the Epic Scope. At least the XPS3-2 lasted long enough to be recognised.
- This works well with the UTAH-23 to snipe zombies at a distance.
- Buy a Custom Sightmark you feel comfortable with. It can help you aim better at longer distances.
- XPS3-2 was the first modelled scope and the second holographic sight to be added to R2DA.
- This attachment is based on an attachment in real life that has the same name.
- This was one of the few attachments to have Custom Sightmarks.