There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The X-Mas Launcher can be considered quite gimmicky - while it does kill most zombies with a single launch of a present, they usually have to be right next to the present, similar to the M202. While it's not the most useful weapon, it's still fun to play around with. Consider this a cool collectable and not much else.
Along with certain other festive items like the Bell, the X-Mas Launcher was created to spread some holiday cheer in dark times. On Christmas Day, a certain collectable was opened by hundreds of survivors and out popped this - firing presents that carried grenades. It was found to be not of much use, but still pretty fun to play around with.
A few survivors stated, "There should've been Pipebombs in the presents instead."
- While it may be weaker than the M202, since there is a delay between it exploding on impact on the ground, there is less risk of suicide.
- The presents explode after about 3 seconds. Make sure to time your shots.
- The X-Mas Launcher has the capability of dealing up to 300 damage, depending how close you are to the present.
- As such, with a good shot, the X-Mas Launcher has the capacity to kill or severely weaken anyone in Free For All.
- Similar to the M202, you can't rocket jump with it.
- Since this weapon is not banned in Free For All, it may be a good idea to use it on FFA rounds, but it won't kill through walls.
- Newer players may not recognise the threat of the X-Mas Launcher and may die in the explosion.
- It can also force somebody out of their camping spot.
- To protect yourself from a trigger-finger from using melees, you may want to equip this first to slowly ease yourself back into explosive secondaries.
- High Damage
- Quick Reload
- High Reserve Ammo
- Low Damage per Present
- Firing Arc
- Single Shot
- No Attachments
- Low Total Damage
- Low Range
- Event Exclusive
- Projectile system modified.
- Range corrected from 100 to 26.
- Damaged corrected from 100 to 300.
- The first event weapon in-game that isn't a melee.
- Due to the fact that it was obtained from the Gift of Peace (which had a 10% chance to spawn on normal maps; excluding Casius Outpost) and the fact that it's rarely used, it could be considered a collectable.
- Referred in-game as "Xmas".
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Present Launcher.