There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
At the moment, the X-Mas Cape is the most powerful armor in the game. You can grab this for yourself by killing a Brute (Christmas) and picking up the cape that drops alongside the Tickets. The armor only grants 1 use, so use it wisely. Be wary of the fact that it only grants health, not extra magazines.
During a battle against the infected, one survivor found this cape sitting next to a dead, festive brute.
This cape was infused with an ancient Christmas Spirit that granted the wearer more physical strength within the body.
It was this Christmas Spirit that lured the survivors to take these capes, more and more.
- Although it gives high health, it offers no other useful abilities, so bring a gun with many magazines so you don't run out.
- This is a consumable Armor, not something you can keep using over and over again.
- Keep in mind picking up one does not grant an ability to purchase it either.
- X-Mas Cape is recommended for quick game modes such as Free For All and Party Deathmatch.
- The X-Mas Cape drops just like a Ticket, so be quick to get it, as only one drops from the Brute.
- When you collect it, there will be an audio played the same when collecting a Ticket.
- Very High Health
- Event Exclusive
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- Currently, this armor gives the most health compared to any other armor.
- It gives the same amount of health as the pre-nerf Bulldozer II.
- In Debug, it gave 1000 health to players, but then later on it was nerfed to 250 health on release since it was deemed too powerful and unfair.
- The first armor to only be obtainable from a drop from Zombies.
- Wearing the Christmas Cloak will obviously not grant the health provided by this armor.