The spirit of a fallen survivor - the Wraith will still attempt to kill you. These malicious spirits will try to poison a player, which will then inflict a disease where said target takes repeated damage until it wears off.
Spirits of survivors slain by the Golumns, resurrected to defend something. A friend, a god, something that they know you should not try to fight. Perhaps even after death, they feel the need to remain and try one last time to stop - you.
Being composed of poisonous gas, they cannot be defeated with conventional methods, requiring one to "blow them apart" with an extinguisher to finish them off for good.
- Wraiths are immune to bullets, don't waste your ammo shooting at them.
- The main method to kill them is using the Fire Extinguisher and Flamethrower. They also can be damaged via melees.
- They can sometimes go to the Chronos Chamber part of the Chronos Quest, be vigilant.
- This normally occurs when all survivors in the Chronos Gate are killed.
- These can go through walls as well as fly up and down, be careful.
- Only the Wraiths with red eyes will aim for you.
- However, grey-eye Wraiths will still damage you if you get too close to them.
- You can kill both types of Wraiths.
- Part of the Chronos Series.
- Similar to Golumns, the Wraith appears to be floating.
- Unlike the Golumn, the Wraith can actually float up and down.
- They appeared to have similar traits to Boo.
- The Wraith didn't give cash between v1.0.1 — v1.0.8.