A shotgun that packs a powerful punch, this can rip through the greatest of foes with speeds comparable to the high-rank guns. The only downside is that you run out of ammo quickly, but hey, with something as reliable as this...who needs reloading?
After the release of the first few mass-produced weapons by L-Brain Sidework, the noticing popularity of the DB Shotgun led R-Brain Hardwork to create this shotgun. Packed with firepower and the ability to tear apart almost all zombies with a single shot, many swear by the sheer firepower of the Wingmaster. Veterans tell tales of themselves when they only used this weapon, back before the months where more expensive weapons were released. Although it may not be considered the most powerful shotgun, the Wingmaster was, during its time, one of the best weapons available.
- Don't get fooled, as the stored ammo on this gun are shells, not mags.
- Reload whenever possible, you won't lose ammo in the process.
- If you have zero shells loaded, you can reload one and shoot it immediately, no need to fully reload the gun.
- Be careful when shooting this around a Ticker, or you may end up killing yourself from a barrel explosion.
- Try killing it from a safe distance due to its rush ability.
- Like the DB Shotgun, this is also effective against Edgars.
- Even though this has 140 range, it's best not to try and use it at long range. It is still a shotgun.
- This weapon is surprisingly lethal at medium ranges. Aim for the head, and your adversaries will explode!
- Compared to the other shotguns, the Wingmaster reloads the fastest.
- Accuracy changed from 77 to 22 v0.9.4.
- Accuracy further changed from 22 to 31 in v1.2.0.
- Price changed from 14,000$ to 9,500$ in v0.7.0.
- Converted from CSG to mesh in v0.7.7.
- This was the second shotgun to be added to R2DA.
- This shotgun is possibly the reincarnation of the Shotgun from R2D 2014.
- This was one of the six weapons to be converted from CSG.
- The firing sound used to be higher pitched and you used to be able to fire the Wingmaster a lot quicker.
- To previously buy a Wingmaster you had to own a DB Shotgun.
- The Wingmaster 870 was previously set to be called the Remington 870.