Vote Kick is a feature in R2DA, and was also a feature in R2D 2014. It was originally added to R2DA in v0.8.2 for Guests only. Due to ROBLOX's removal of Guests, it was made redundant during v1.0.3. This was reused after v1.1.5 when it was re-added to be used on any player in a VIP Server where it is enabled.
Before v1.1.5, instead of the option to kick normal players, it only applied to the former guests. This was to counteract the abuse which was prominent in the latter. For any regular user giving the server trouble, you could just Modcall.
It was re-added in v1.1.5, this time for normal players, as an option for VIP Servers. You cannot kick Developers+ or the owner of the VIP Server. The amount of Fame needed to initiate a Vote Kick increased from 1 to 5 in v1.1.6.
A yes vote counts as 1 point, while a no vote counts as 1.5 points. For any vote to succeed, the former must overtake the latter.
If you are kicked, you cannot join the server for 15 minutes. You will be teleported back into the lobby.
- Open up the Leaderboard by pressing the Tab key.
- Right click the offending Player on the player list. A small button reading "Kick" should appear beside it.
- Click this small button and the game will automatically start a vote. You need 5 Fame to initiate a kick.
- Don't kick an exploiter if you just Modcalled.
- Don't Modcall for "false votekick" as you will be banned.
- You can initiate a Vote Kick for any reason. There will be no cost, except for the Fame required to start one.
- You can initiate a Vote Kick against a Developers+. However, the votes will be rigged so that the kick always fails.
- The same applies to the VIP Server owner.