This map is vast, white and expansive.
H̬̬V͙͇̣̞͍̠̳C̞̜͙̱̹͈̝̕G̨͚̹͎̲̳͚̰Ș̰͕͖ ̷̩͍̮H̵̘͈V͈̙͇̲̘̙͞O͎͔̖H͖̰ ̹̻͈̙Ț̤͈̥̙̯̼́Ơ͓͔͔͇̤̰̩Z̲Z͢ ̛͓̲̫̭̭̫F̶̪͚̹S҉̝͓͇̳G̵̺̘̤͍͔H̸̬̗̼̰̹ͅͅ ͇͓̼̺W̬͓̣̹͎̬B̝̜̦͖̺̺̀ H̜V͕̼̬S͏̱̗ ̡͙̘̮̯̰͓͕Z̰̰̥̥̫̫WU̺̠͈V̘͖̯H̩,̰͖̦ ̙̥̟̱H͙V̛̲͙̦͇S̪̥̥̫͖̗ ͎͖̭̬͉͕͓B̯̜̘͚̘C̜͚̠͖̞̞͠H̹V̩̙̞̦͟W̙̤̣B̧U͕̝̮̭B̴͓͕̟̼̝̖S͎̘͉̲͎̣G͖̤̤̼̹͔G ̳̘̪̹͙W̛B̦̝̠͓̥̕ ̢P͓S̨̙͙̪̹̩H̸̲͚͓K̢̰̭̺̠̠S͍̹̲͇͍S̲̺̯͍͞B̸̭͉.̵̳̯̝ ̳̞̣͠Ẃ̤͈ͅH͙̳̼͕̣ ̖̫̗͕͙̰͍P̢̠̳͉̹S̢Q̯̗̳͉̯Y̥̟̟Ć̗͍̹̬B̯͢G̛̱̥̺ ̺H̘C̵̭̲̜̝͈ ͎̥̪H̦̹͈͖̲̗ͅV̩̠Ć̯͓͓̭GS̹̥̬̻͈̞ ̥̰̮͍͕̀W̤͍̫̟̻͉͝Ḅ̴̦̗̤̫̯ͅ ̣͖͍̟̤͕͢H̢͖̻̗̫̜V҉͕̭͇͚̪̲ͅS̜͈͟ ̮͓͖̳RO̡̬F͕͔̦͞Y͎̰̫̘̘̜͝B͍̜͉͉̤̥͙S͍͎̳̮G̢͔͕͎̯̗G,̞̤̠̞͖̮ ̗͔̻̜̲̦W̯̯̻̤̼H̪̙͚ ̤̪͓̼ͅP̼͔̹̗S͇Q̤̣̰͔̥̦̯̀Y̗̫̪͝C͙̜B͟G͚̤ H͓̟̩́C̡̳̲ H̱V̙̝̦̪S ̛̜̦̼̱ͅF̴͚̘̟̠̙̖͖I̘̘̯H͎͎̭̫͍VZ̶͚̜S̛̮͇̜̩G̦G̩̮͍̲̹͇͈̀.̢̖ ̜͓̗W͠H̴̳̼̗̰ ͙̮̩̳͡W͕̻̝̦G̺͞ ̪V̗͎̹̫͔̩S̮͇F̖̪̥̙̪͞S̖ ̼̤̘́O̸H̵ ͏̻̖͎̺̞̲H̴̹͎̤̦̜VS̜̩̠͍̹̥ ̞̠̮͇͠P̢͍S̬̺̙̞U̖̭̗W̛̝̦̻̹Ḅ̴̭̫̖͉B̢̝̟͔̗W̺̜̗̼̙B̥͖̬U̥̣̭͍͚͈,̥̞̩̘̙ ͏̭̯̦W͎̼̭̜H̛ ̸̟̹̗W̯̼̯̦̻̯G̺̟̞̘͓̪̫ ̘Ṿ̯̤S̲͖͍̀F͓͎̹̟Ș̩͈̰ ͍̜Ọ̤̝͙̟͢H̗͎̙̠ ̷H̛̻V̛̯̞͓̳̟S̵ SB̙̬̫̀R̳̮̮̰̬̱. ̦̗͉̜̺͢H̹̠̼̫͖̀V͕̰Ș͙̟͟ ̝O͎B̸̼̬͕̘͉͔G͓̺͝ͅK̤̫̝̭̣̱̱S̡̥̦͙̟̠̭ͅF ̸̪͈̟W̸͈͙G͉̭̲̝̯̱ ̥̯͢B̧̘̗C̦̯H̻̻̜̣ ́V̙̲̳̹̻S̛̠͓̰F͖̘̤͘S͓̖̱͈͞,͎ ̺̠͚͇T̮̭C̦F̖̙ ̜̟̟͠W͍͍̙̜̞͞H̛͕ ̙̜̖̰̳P̘S̩͔̺̥̗̻Q̱̲͚̕YC̥̣̥̗͍͓̳͢B҉̰̞G̫̻͡ H̝̮͍̤͖̰̕C̰͚̗ ̣͟M̦̼̙̤͓̤C̖͈͙I͍ ͚̻̘͟H̳̪͓͉̙C̯̹͚̗͍C̗̩̝͉̪̳.̫̭͙̜̝
The only things of interest are the four Ammo Stations presumably set in the center of this entire thing.
This is effectively a giant baseplate that spreads for studs as far as the eye can see. There are edges to this map, but it will take you over a minute to get there if you start sprinting from the center.
- Since this map is entirely flat, bringing along long-ranged weapons are recommended.
- The Barrett 50 Cal. is very useful on this map as it has high accuracy, damage and hard impact.
- Even if it seems expansive, there are edges to this map.
- There are no invisible walls to stop you from walking off the sides, so pay attention.
- As the four Ammo Stations that exist are grouped together, it may seem wise to just stay near that area.
- Make sure to keep track of zombies during Arena.
- The huge map allows them to run far away from other survivors.
- Zombies have no set spawn location, however, they only have one spawn location.
- Every so often, the spot where zombies spawn from changes randomly to keep you on your toes.
- As of v1.0.0a, Diggers can now use their Dig ability on this map.
- Even after the timer hits 0:00 during Survival, the round won't automatically end.
- Treat it like a normal Survival Unlimited round.
- This is presumably the largest map ever in the R2D series.
- This page is now marked as the R2DA Wikia's 300th Page!
- The current skybox is always set to NaN, however, this makes no sense as NaN means Not a Number and the skyboxes on other maps are all letters.