The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Van is another drivable vehicle that you can purchase from the In-Game Store. Unlike the M939, it has more seats which the survivors can use. However, its control and its acceleration is very poor and difficult to deal with.
- The inclination climb of this vehicle is poor.
- Try to gain some speed before climbing ramps.
- To sit on the back seats, you must click the back doors.
- The back doors will close automatically, after being opened, after around 4 seconds.
- The Van drifts significantly in deceleration and turning.
- It may be difficult to enter the Van through the driver's seat. You can use the passenger seat entrance.
- Compared to the M939, this is slower. However, it is far safer to travel as a passenger in the Van as there are seats for players to sit in, unlike the M939.
- Returning vehicle from R2D 2014.
- There isn't much change on the vehicle though, just the addition in the steering wheel and the tires being changed.
- 2nd purchasable vehicle in R2DA, after the M939.
- In Debug, zombies could drive the Van, shown here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.