VIP Servers can be bought for 500R$ / month.
Owners can always join their own VIP Server, even if it's full.
To close a server, create a new one.
In order to configure the VIP Server, you have to join it first via a link.
Currently, creating a VIP Server gives you the ability to customise the following settings:
- The name of the server.
- A toggle of whether it is Public or not. (If toggled on, then anyone can join through the server list).
- Moderators can join, regardless.
- The maximum amount of players. (2 - 30)
- The Ranks allowed on the server. (None - 60)
Maps and Gamemodes
- The Maps and Gamemodes allowed on the server.
- The maximum amount of NPCs (0 - 30, Auto)
- The maximum amount of players in a party (0 - 30)
- A toggle of a Brute limit. (Like a Survival Unlimited server.)
- A toggle of exclusive gamemodes. (Limited voting on exclusive gamemodes or not.)
- A toggle of mob purchasing cooldowns.
- A toggle of the Jetpack.
- The Bulletspeed of guns. (0, 900, 1800, 2500)
- If set to 0, it will use ray bullets (laser bullets) like R2D 2014.
- Toggling Vote Kicking on or off.
- Toggle "Use Shards" on or off.
- If off, the damaging windows shards will be disabled.
- Free For All time limit (3:30 - 10:00, Inf.)
- Toggle Instant-Start.
- If on, when all players are ready, the game will automatically start.
- Toggle Prestige bonus in PvP modes.
The Server Owner will also get several perks:
- A "Vip" tag will show next to the owners name, even if that person is a moderator.
- They can change the map and gamemode to anything to their liking, except Bosses.
- They can do the following commands (Commands can only be done on private VIP servers, including music commands. They will not work in public VIP Servers):
- kill all
- kill [playername]
- kick [playername]
- They cannot kick moderators+.
- warn [message]
- The warn command is yellow to distinguish from moderator warns.
- play [musicname]
- Music names can be found on Soundtrack.
- Commands are not hidden.
- If commands are used (excluding the warn and music commands), no Round Rewards can be gained. This does not apply if a moderator uses commands.
- To close a server, create a new one.
- You can report VIP servers by right clicking on the name and clicking "Report Servername".
- Private servers can not be joined through the "Find Player" feature.
- If you are not eligible for the server (e.g. not the correct rank), this will also not work.
- In Debug, the price for a VIP Server is 10R$.
- Like normal servers, it can hold three extra players from the decided limit but can support unlimited mods.
- Moderators can join any VIP Server through a Modcall.
- The Jetpack is the first exclusive item to be allowed on VIP Servers only.
- Upon the game being moved to a group game on the 8th of August 2020, VIP Servers were discounted at 100R$ / month for the first week and 250R$ / month for the rest of the month.