| This is a suggestion
This means that some information may be unbalanced.
A flare, also sometimes called a fusee, is a type of pyrotechnic that produces a brilliant light or intense heat without an explosion. Flares are used for signaling, illumination, or defensive countermeasures in civilian and military applications.
Everything can be useful during an apocalyptic situation. Despite the fact that flares are useful in rescue situations, the light emitted by the flares has the opposite effect: it attracts danger. Flares are excellent ways to attract these infected monsters, especially in the dark.
- Once activated, the effect of the flare lasts 15 seconds or less, and then can not be reused.
- Can be held in the hand or thrown to the ground.
- Very useful tool for cleaning a passage infested with zombies.
- Also attracts AIs
- Basically a very weak starlight.
- The flare is the only item that can be equipped and used while being disarmed.
- Useful for alerting others of your situation.
- Useful for creating a distraction towards other survivors (FFA, TDM, MS).
- This item deserves its integration into the game.
- Kudo + Sharing this thread = better chances PR be informed.
- Pitiful grammar, because of my main writing language being French.