- "Well done! You have got the happy ending. Now the cops want to kidnap you to use in biological experiments."
A part of the Battle Celebration. Warbat is a warhead helicopter controlled by possibly a corrupt cop or a thief that stole a militar helicopter. You fight him in the Skyscraper of an apocalyptic town.
Unknown. (Possibly Scrapbomb & Pepper Grenade)
- Explosive weapons and items are recomended to take down Warbat shield.
- Stay away from the Warbat blades since they can instantly kill you.
- While you're being targetted by the Reticle Blast attack, try to hide behind the high roof or inside the mini roof houses.
- During the Minigun Missiles attack, Warbat will start to fire missiles for 8 seconds. Candy Cane, Carrot, Candy Corn or any item that gives infinite stamina are recomended to run away from the missiles.
- These items are also recomended for the Spikes Ram attack.
- The Badland Cola and Flakvest are also recomended to prevent being tripped by Warbat missiles too many times.
- Throwable melees are not recomended since they will deal no damage on Warbat.
- Dealing a lot of damage in a short period of time will also rage Warbat, making him attack faster.
- Possibly the first flying boss in the R2D series.
- Not counting Papa Squid since you fight him underwater.
- The Warbat name and design are obviously based on a "Bat".
- The name is also probably based on the name "Warhawk".
- The Warbat is probably the first non-living machine boss in R2DA.