The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Winner winner chicken dinner. In Undead Battleground, all players start as a survivor. Once they die, they become a zombie to attack remaining survivors.
- Most Free For All loadouts do not work in this gamemode due to the amount of zombies spawning.
- The Famas and Mini Uzis are good combo.
- The Pumpkin Bot can be useful in clearing out any zombies, as it doesn't waste ammo from your guns.
- The Winchester can be very useful against zombies as well as survivors.
- Free For All nerfs do not apply here.
- For the most part, ignore zombies.
- You only have 100/110 health without any armors.
- AI Infecteds spawn during the round.
- You must kill them at the last phase to win.
- If the Stalker throws you off the map, you respawn at your initial spawnpoint.
- The Give Command works here.
- The Clockbomb can be used to attract the final zombies and disable their attacks.
- Undead Battleground was suggested by Guineamaster10.
- The other name suggested was Free For Zombies by ScottieDaCat.
- Originally, this was called Last Man Standing.
- First PvP gamemode to feature zombies.
- However, this cannot be played in Battlestation.
- Unlike most PvP gamemodes, killing survivors here will give you 120$, even if you are a player, due to the fact that zombies exist in this gamemode.
- You also get assist rewards for killing a survivor if they are being held by a Stalker.
- Assist rewards also apply towards zombies if they have damaged a survivor, to merit an assist, and the survivor is killed by another survivor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.