Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Turnip is a root vegetable that usually grows in temperate climates. Don't get fooled into thinking that they are cute and cuddly. They will not hesitate to push you off with their large body.
Just don't harvest their wheat and you'll be fine. Or upset their farmer. Ducky is somewhat aggravated when it comes to farming.
One day, as Ducky sat contemplating her loneliness, she came upon an idea in one of her father's books. Music could bring her crops to life and perhaps they would enjoy listening to her play.
After a few days of preparation, she brought the Turnips to life and began to play, but she found that they had no reaction at all.
She led them towards the farmland, in the hopes that they could greet the visitors instead.
- Just simply don't be near Turnips and you will come out fine.
- Just because they are slow, doesn't mean they pose a threat. They should be killed as soon as possible to spare any blushes.
- Bringing melees is optional but it always recommended to use guns since their walkspeed is awfully slow.
- Weapons such as RPG, Tri-Blaster and Flamethrower are recommended to deal with hordes of Turnips.
- The Bell, Phial of Galadriel, Pipebomb and Clockbomb do not attract or repel Turnips.
- The Turnips look more like a Rutabaga, a root vegetable also known as the "Swedish Turnip".
- When the Turnip is killed, the face expression changes.
- Second mob to have an expression change, the first being the Cannon Cloud.
- In Debug, this used to deal 50 damage.