At the start of the round, you have to gather fifteen Planks and place them on the missing plank spots, on the railroad, in front of the Trolley. You then have to gather two Rails and return those upon the side of the planks.
After that, you have to push the Trolley while pressing the electricity button located at the end of the truss its connected to. The back of the Trolley should emit a yellow glow if you press the button.
Eventually, the Trolley starts moving on its own. When the Trolley starts moving on its own, you have to run inside the train and then wait until the Trolley moves into the tunnel, causing those who were in the Trolley to win.
- Sitting in the seats will make you immune to the Brute's club, plus the added bonus of not accidentally falling off the trolley.
- Crouching at the front of the Trolley will most likely lead to a win.
- Those pushing the button will have to sprint for the Trolley as it moves away.
- Only one person needs to be pushing the button. All others can be pushing the Trolley or defending players.
- Referred to as a Train in game.
- In the 1930's Kingstreet cameo, you can see windows on that version of the Trolley.
- The trolley in Mogadishu Transit used to have windows, but this was abused as zombies would destroy these windows, leading to glass shards being exposed which could kill survivors.
- Like the old Helicopter, this vehicle has an immunity if you are sitting down.