Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Despite the event of the apocalypse quite literally looming the world, some survivors still find the time to relive old time traditions, whether it be Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgivings or St. Patrick's. Regardless, it's a wonderful sight to see the remaining population of the world put their woes in the backburner for once, and celebrate old world traditions one more time until the nightmares of reality bring them back down to earth.
This time though, instead of the regular old candies for Halloween, survivors partaking in this one tradition celebrate by ringing doorbells and getting tickets and, for some reason, medical items, and something beyond comprehension...
The map is organised like a oblong, with a construction site and park in the middle of the map. A road also runs around the map, cutting between the construction site and park.
Obviously, houses can be seen, decorated in a Halloween style. There is also a swimming pool in one of the corners of the map. The houses are of different shapes and sizes ranging from average houses to mansion-like houses.
- The map is quite small.
- Shotguns, such as the Spas-12 are recommended.
- There is a workable claw in the middle of the map.
- For Minigame, Punch and Kick the Halloween decorations to get Tickets.
- Shooting some of the decorations, such as the pumpkin, will do nothing.
- Also be warned that some of the decorations explode; Defibrillators recommended.
- Guaranteed outcomes of Minigame decorations (note that they are from specific decorations):
- The Ghost, Trumpet, and Pumpkin cannot be shot at. You can shoot at every other decoration though.
- Watch out for spawning zombies, they will try to thwart your progress.
- The Rambo Knife is recommended to throw at trumpets as they can explode.
- The Rambo Knife in general can be used to destroy everything at a distance.
- The Shotty 12 is recommended for taking out the AI Zombies and Skellies. Shotty 12 is also good at taking down a drone, as long as you have Pmpkin B0t, extra shells, or a good secondary.
- The Minigun is recommended for the Drone.
- If you are struggling to find an item, use the Tag Objective in the In-Game Store.
- First event map to have non-exclusive gamemodes.
- Fire event map also to have Supply Boxes.