The Tri-Blaster is a triple-barrelled secondary rocket launcher. Quick-firing, deadly accurate and far-ranged. Not to mention its ability to switch firing modes, shooting three rockets at once. If the RPG isn't your weapon, this will be.
The hunt for explosives has not yet been forgotten.
After the RPG had found its way onto shelves, many survivors felt as if the explosives arsenal was completed. However, some older survivors and the elites remember of a weapon that could do a great deal of damage, mainly known as the Bazooka.
When the weapon was eventually junked and thrown off the explosive arsenal, the memories of the Bazooka still lived on to this day. Eventually, after the large outcry from these older survivors, Heavenly Day got to working on a new alter ego, but wanted to give it a little more power.
After Heavenly Day developed a multi-barrel rocket system, allowing for compact, powerful rockets to be fit numerously into one launcher, they eventually came up with the Tri-Blaster. After a few tests, the Tri-Blaster was sent onto shelves.
- This weapon is very effective for crowd control.
- The burst mode is quite useful for hordes containing all zombies, except Brutes and Champions.
- This weapon has low ammunition, so keep track of your ammo.
- This has inefficient ammunition reload at Ammo Stations. By that, you only get three rockets at a time.
- Regular reloading is similar to the Wingmaster 870, Spas-12 and Shotty 12. You reload one rocket at a time.
- As a result of this, it is recommended to reload whenever you have used a rocket.
- This is not allowed in PvP gamemodes, so avoid bringing it.
- This weapon is a triple-barrelled M202 with no dropoff, treat it as such.
- This does not fire in an arc, unlike the M202. Instead, it fires close to straight towards where you aimed it at.
- High Damage
- High Total Damage
- Quick Reload
- High Range
- High Accuracy
- High Rate of Fire
- Burst and Single fire mode
- High Ranked
- Low Magazine Ammo
- No attachments
- Low Reload Efficiency
- Rank changed from 40 to 55.
- The Tri-Blaster is the highest ranked and most expensive weapon.
- The Tri-Blaster is the most accurate weapon in the game.
- The Tri-Blaster has the highest range in the game.
- First explosive weapon to have burst mode.
- This is also the first explosive weapon to be able to switch firing modes.
- The Tri-Blaster was named by Jopede.