Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
A maze of trenches and buildings from the Great War, a conflict that most would simply forget.
Trenches from the Great War are considered by many to be imbued with some sort of malicious energy. So much hatred, so much pain, all occurred in these tiny, dirty, uncomfortable places. For millions, it was hell. Sometimes, survivors come across these long forgotten pieces of architecture. They often don't stay long. The few who do stay get to experience their own hell, surrounded by armies of dead, some which rise from long ago.
Trenches, Bunkers, tunnels, tanks, fire... similar to what you might see in a century-old battlefield.
- Stay outside of trenches for a better chance for survival.
- Stay near other survivors.
- Since there is a divide between the open ground and the trenches, hopping over the trenches to take a shot at an exposed target could grant some easy kills.
- During Debug, the thumbnail for Trenches was an image of Yeti's Quest.
- Also in Debug, there is an invisible wall where survivors have a path where they can float but zombies can't touch them, rendering them near invincible.
- This was cancelled, supposedly, due to lag.