The kid's sword, but it's more dangerous and effective for pushing zombies back. Can be used on mounts.
A flimsy rubber sword recovered from the Kingdom of King Cherrycake.
Certainly a dangerous, powerful weapon, and not something made for, perhaps, training his guards.
Especially since his Guards take care of intruders with their fists and boxing gloves.
- You can use this weapon while on the Ice Rhino, Pumpkin Bot, Rocket Sleigh, Mini Crab or Duck.
- This can grant you immunity while on the mounts.
- In order to equip this while mounting, you must equip the Toy Sword first before you click "M".
- Due to the Toy Sword's weak damage, do not rely on it for killing.
- Think of this as a slightly upgraded Tinpot.
- A good weapon for quickly delaying a zombie trying to kill you.
- This is also a good weapon in Free For All and Melee Smash to use, as you can use mount to gain on people.
- There are three-hit animations.
- The first is a left swing, then a right swing then finally a jab.
- Mount Usable
- No Multi Hit
- Low Damage
- High Energy Usage
- Made purchasable with Tickets.
- Price changed from 2,499T$ to 1,499T$.
- Yet another returning weapon from R2D 2014.
- In R2D 2014, this was the only weapon that was available for robux only.
- The first person to get this in Debug, besides PlaceRebuilder, is ArvenGamer.
- This is the only weapon that you can use while having the Ice Rhino, Mini Crab, Pumpkin Bot, Rocket Sleigh or Duck (Mount) equipped.
- This is the third weakest melee weapon, the weakest being the Toy Hammer.
- This is the second sword to be released, first being the Christmas Tree.
- This is the first weapon without a custom idle animation.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Garbage Can Shield and Wooden Sword Set.
- The texture is different, however.