There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
In another time, the survivors opened the Pumpkin's Chest to find not a bunch of artsy gobbledygook but a glowing, scorching hot-tipped torch that glowed indefinitely, perhaps enchanted by another one of the Pumpkin's fire-based spells. Or it's just L-Brain Sideworks doing some shady things, considering that it's being manufactured by the company. Speaking of which, is there a black market for these sort of thing, or is it just K177 messing around again?
- This lets off a small light to help you in dark maps. The flashlight has a brighter light, although the light only comes from your weapon.
- Use the Torch to destroy the Frozen Orbs in Yeti II.
- This does not heal Elementals, feel free to use this on them.
- Chance of Fire
- Event Exclusive
- Low Damage
- No Multi Hit
- This is the first melee weapon to cause a status effect by default.
- The Torch could be the Torch from Buried Alive from R2D.
- First event weapon that costs more than 999 tickets.
- Unlike the Chronos Chest, the Torch has a 50% drop rate from the Halloween Chest.
- You can also get the Halloween Skincrate at a 50% drop rate as well.
- The Torch is the first melee weapon to be dropped from a chest.
- The inventory name of the Torch is the "Flaming Torch".