A lightweight, throwable, single-handed and relatively small hatchet-like axe with a black handle, curved blade with 3 holes and a pointed tip on the back of the head.
A weapon from the olden days, the Tomahawk. Although it may look simple, this tiny, light object slices through zombie flesh like butter. Similar to the Karambit, one R-Brain Hardwork scouting group found survivors living off the land, with typical weapons, mostly firearms. However, one unique addition to their arsenal was a tiny hatchet, designed to be thrown easily and at very high speeds. A few weeks later, the blueprints were completed and the Tomahawk began production. This tiny weapon, although surprisingly lightweight, packs one hell of a punch.
- Use its ricochet ability to hit targets behind walls!
- This can also hit buttons in Quests!
- The longer you hold, the further it goes.
- Even though this is a hand-held weapon, it is still one-time use, so use it in emergencies only, as you would any other item.
- Effective against Normal Zombies, Leapers, and Edgars.
- This is not a melee weapon, so do not expect to be able to chop zombies effortlessly.
- Unequipping this, while preparing to throw, will allow you to put it back in your inventory.
- The Tomahawk can explode Propanes and Jerry Cans.
- Second lethal throwing item, after the Snowball.
- Also the first lethal item to bounce.
- Third hand-held item to be a weapon.
- In the In-Game Store this is shortened to "Toma".
- Originally planned to be in R2D 2014 but the idea was later scrapped due to R2D 2014 closing.