The Tomahawk is a lightweight, throwable, single-handed and relatively small hatchet-like axe with a black handle, curved blade with 3 holes and a pointed tip on the back of the head.
A weapon from the olden days, the Tomahawk. Although it may look simple, this tiny, light object slices through zombie flesh like butter. Similar to the Karambit, one R-Brain Hardwork scouting group found survivors living off the land, with typical weapons, mostly firearms.
However, one unique addition to their arsenal was a tiny hatchet, designed to be thrown easily and at very high speeds. A few weeks later, the blueprints were completed and the Tomahawk began production. This tiny weapon, although surprisingly lightweight, packs one hell of a punch. Nobody knows why this is now completely uncontrollable and defective, but people blame it on the evolution of Zombies.
- Use its ricochet ability to hit targets behind walls!
- Use this ability to hit buttons in Quests!
- The longer you hold, the further it goes.
- Even though this is a hand-held weapon, it is still one-time use, so use it in emergencies only, as you would any other item.
- Effective against Normal Zombies, Leapers, Swarmers and Edgars.
- This is not a melee weapon, so do not expect to be able to chop zombies effortlessly.
- Unequipping this, while preparing to throw, will allow you to put it back in your inventory.
- The Tomahawk can explode Jerry Cans but not Propanes.
- This is really effective in the Party Deathmatch if a user is not wearing armor, as this will easily kill them due to the lack of increased health.
- In Free For All, this may be less suitable due to increased health
- Rank changed from 10 to 23.
- This is the first item that's able to ricochet.
- In the In-Game Store this is shortened to "Toma".
- Originally planned to be in R2D 2014 but the idea was later scrapped due to R2D 2014 closing.