This map takes place in a post-apocalyptic, heavily condensed iteration of Tokyo, Japan.
Complete with food stores, a pillow shop, a motel, and more.
This town's slogan was: "The big thrills of Tokyo in one small place!"
Most of their annual budget was spent on advertising this area. While the advertising campaigns did their work, many of their tourists just left days later in search of the real thing.
In fact, in the years preceding the apocalypse, this small little place cashed in to change its name to "Tokyo, Japan" to attract even more tourists, therefore making the referenced title "Tokyo, Japan, Japan".
Some of the less observant travellers have fallen for this trick, thinking the double Japan was a typo.
This map is basically a huge square with many high rise buildings. There are many alleyways between these buildings. As the buildings are quite square, the Karambit can be used to easily scale these buildings. Sprinkled throughout the streets are many shops with neat little references within them.
At two separate ends, there are two metro stations that can be reached by taking a staircase.
- The tunnels are a great way to flank enemies in Team Deathmatch.
- This map has a lot of parkour in it. Experiment and find new ways to get around the map!
- The high rise building plays to your type of gameplay style. If you like sniping you can get on top of the buildings.
- This is the second map to be named after a real-life city.
- Includes many easter eggs:
- Posters can be seen around the map that are made by Hotorchi and DoofDuckShmirtz.
- A shop can be seen on the map that has pre-release items on sale.
- There is a Forbidden Fabrics store, a reference to Martial Heroes, another game by PlaceRebuilder.
- There is a T-Mobile knock-off company named TAI-Mobile, likely a reference to the moderator and Youtuber, TaiSenpai.
- Miniature versions of Jopede and BelowNatural can be found on the map.
- A hospital named "Mercy" can be seen in the background, a possible reference to No Mercy itself.
- A few posters have tiny cats inside them. These cats come from a mobile game called The Battle Cats.
- For the Christmas Event 2017 and 2018, this map got a makeover!