Tickets are another one of R2DA's in-game currencies that involve event items. Once you defeat a Boss, a bunch of tickets are spewed out of the Boss and you have to grab them all before all your other teammates do. 100 Tickets spawn that can be grabbed when a boss dies, 200 Tickets total. They also are spawned around Quest maps in certain locations.
You can also buy 100 Tickets for 100R$ or 1,000 Tickets for 900 R$ via the Booster.
1 Ticket Grabbed = 2 Tickets Earned
Regular Chests (can give from a range of 30-75T$)
Halloween Bootcamp (Scattered around map)
Yeti's Quest (Scattered around the map)
X-Mas Costumes 2017 (Spews out of Costumed Zombies)
R2DA Wipeout (Scattered around map)
Pumpkinator's Bootcamp (Scattered around the map)
Snowy Snowy Hills (Scattered around the map)
Duck's Quest (Scattered around the map)
R2DA Wipeout II (Scattered around map)
Boo's Holdout (Scattered around map)
High Bye Die (Scattered around map)
- Tickets can only be used in the Event Store.
- Tickets will carry on to the next event.
- You cannot pick up Tickets if you're a zombie.
- This mainly applies to Trick O' Threat Town.
- In maps with lava (such as Pumpkinator's Stronghold), if you lose both legs, you cannot get Tickets without jumping for it, due to your reduced height.
- These share similarities to Coins, the very first currency in R2DA, in that you must physically pick them up.
- Tickets are sometimes called T$ for short.
- After Christmas 2016, Tickets were reset back to zero for everyone.
- Here is the link of the Ticket decal when you pick it up from the ground.
Just in case, here is a link to some Ticket.