Tickets are another one of R2DA's in-game currencies that involve event items. Once you defeat a Boss, a bunch of tickets are spewed out of the Boss and you have to grab them all before all your other teammates do. 100 Tickets spawn that can be grabbed when a boss dies, 200 Tickets total. They also are spawned around Quest maps in certain locations.
You can also buy 100 Tickets for 100R$ or 1,000 Tickets for 900 R$ via the Booster.
1 Ticket Grabbed = 2 Tickets Earned
- Regular Chests (Can give from a range of 30-75T$)
- Dice (Can give 3 grabbable Tickets)
- King Crab (Spews out of King Crab and scattered around in the house)
- Halloween Bootcamp (Scattered around map)
- Pumpkinator's Revenge/Lord Pumpkin Jr. (Spews out of Lord Pumpkin Jr. or Pumpkinator, where applicable)
- Cake Kingdom (Spews out of Gingerbread Minions)
- Rhi-snow Territory (Spews out of Rhi-snow)
- Chronos Quest (Spews out of Golumns)
- Chronos Dimension (Spews out of Chronos XI)
- Pumpkin's Quest (Scattered around map and spews out of Skullguards)
- Yeti's Quest (Scattered around the map)
- Return of the Yeti (Spews out of Yeti II)
- King Cherrycake (Spews out of King Cherrycake)
- X-Mas Costumes 2017 (Spews out of Costumed Zombies)
- R2DA Wipeout (Scattered around map)
- King Crab II (Spews out of King Crab II)
- Pumpkinator's Bootcamp (Scattered around the map and spews out of Skullguards)
- Pumpkinator's Stronghold (Spews out of Pumpkinator)
- Trick O' Threat Town (Spews out of Halloween decorations and Drone)
- X-Mas Costumes 2018 (Spews out of Costumed Normal Zombies)
- Snowy Snowy Hills (Scattered around the map)
- Forgotten Cave (Spews out of Frost Golumn)
- Duck's Quest (Scattered around the map)
- Duckland (In the barn after the Key is gotten from Ducky)
- R2DA Wipeout II (Scattered around map)
- Papa Squid's Treasure (Spews out of Papa Squid)
- Boo's Holdout (Scattered around map and spews out of Skullguards)
- High Bye Die (Spews out of Gingerbread Minions and Papa G. and scattered around map)
- Gate Keeper II (In the village after the Key is gotten from Frosty Jr.)
- Carrot Fields (Scattered around the map)
- R2DA Wipeout III (Scattered around map and spews out of Captain Crab)
- Casino Halls (Scattered around the map)
- Jacksplot's Domain (Spews out of Jacksplot 7)
- Tickets can only be used in the Event Store.
- Tickets will carry on to the next event.
- You cannot pick up Tickets if you're a zombie.
- This mainly applies to Trick O' Threat Town.
- In maps with lava (such as Pumpkinator's Stronghold), if you lose both legs, you cannot get Tickets without jumping for it, due to your reduced height.
- These share similarities to Coins, the very first currency in R2DA, in that you must physically pick them up.
- Tickets are sometimes called T$ for short.
- After Christmas 2016, Tickets were reset back to zero for everyone.
- Here is the link of the Ticket decal when you pick it up from the ground.
Just in case, here is a link to some Ticket.