The Ticket is a Campaign item for Subway. It is individualised, so you must find your own and you have to find it in order to sit on the Train. They are found lying around after the Subway Terminal is activated at the survivor spawn.
You are in a hurry. There is no concept of cash in the apocalypse (I mean, we all barter nowadays). Even in apocalypse, the train operator still does their job and forces you to get your own ticket, even if that means your own death. Because of this, you and your fellow survivors raid that particular ticket machine on the concourse for your ticket. But... That moment when you bought your ticket to freedom and then you drop your Ticket.
Damn, happened to all of us at the best of times, right? Time to find it, though. We can't go stealing someone else's Ticket. We are, of course, a few biological steps away from a monkey.
- Use "Tag Objective" to find the Tickets faster.
- The Tickets are individualised, so communication and knowledge of other people's Tickets is key.
- You get 100$ for finding your ticket.
- You know you have found your ticket as it will appear next to your healthbar.
- Tickets will always spawn on zombie spawns.
- Use knowledge on where zombie spawns are to find the Tickets.
- Since they are on zombie spawnpoints, try to stick with teammate in case zombies start to overwhelm you.
- More often than not, Tickets stack upon each other.
- Be sure that a Ticket beneath another one is not yours before moving on.
- The Ticket was used as map decoration in the R2D 2014 version of Subway.
- The Tickets take your avatar and your name.
Just in case, here is a link to some Tickets.