FANDOM


  • As a veteran, R2DA has had its flaws and successes, but after the releaseof chinalake, it basically ruined farming for basically anyone. It does way to much damage even for a explosive weapon, and it shoots too fast, which ruins farming for others. I think if it had a slug delay and some sort of damage reduction (not a lot) then it would be more balanced and fair for others.

      Loading editor
    • This thread is made as if grinding is a good thing and it's the only way to play. When playing casually it's very balanced and fun. The issue with R2DA isn't the chinalake, it's grinding. Grinding stops new and old players from wanting to play the game.

        Loading editor
    • i agree it is overpowered

        Loading editor
    • shut up and try the chinalake big noob u trash garbage i like being toxic for no Reason why am i like this


      help

        Loading editor
    • The real problem is that every vip server is a prison farming server or another farming server. New players join those servers and when they get spam spawnkilled they leave and never play R2DA again. R2DA was a lot better when vip servers weren't a thing.

        Loading editor
    • shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist your point has some factual errors. There was many debates and threads about the M249 and P90; especially the 1st. But I still agree with your point, most farming weapons don't get nearly as much hate as the chinalake, with the possible exception of the prenerf M249. The P90, flamey with napalm, Barret and more have so little hate compared to what the chinalake gets.

        Loading editor
    • it depends, i have chinalake but i still suck at the game, so get noob

        Loading editor
    • the real meta is ur dad's iPad + barrett on void

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      Cloudist your point has some factual errors. There was many debates and threads about the M249 and P90; especially the 1st. But I still agree with your point, most farming weapons don't get nearly as much hate as the chinalake, with the possible exception of the prenerf M249. The P90, flamey with napalm, Barret and more have so little hate compared to what the chinalake gets.

      because nobody cared for them

      flamey with napalm pre-nerf was op but not a single person complained

      p90 is still really op but justified because it's the highest ranking gun in the game

      barret is op in void lol



      all of these guns have their niche areas. barret in long, empty maps like void, flamey and m249 in small, confined maps like fox, and etc.idk why people choose to hate so much on the chinalake all of the sudden. is it because it's caps? maybe the rank is a bit low? although i dont think people can make that claim as flamey was way lower of a rank and way better imo

        Loading editor
    • Why dont we remove all guns a force people to use melees I mean at least their wont be any spawnkilling.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      literally this holy shit

        Loading editor
    • title: "too overpowered and overused"

      bruh how is it that I dont even have to read the thread to know what it's about

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      i agree it is overpowered

      Underated comment.

        Loading editor
    • overrated reply

        Loading editor
    • watch pr add the BFG 10000 to the game

        Loading editor
    • china needs removal

        Loading editor
    • MASSIVEloser wrote:
      watch pr add the BFG 10000 to the game

      Fatal 7

        Loading editor
    • Fatal error

        Loading editor
    • I don't see the point in buying yet another explosive weapon  prove me wrong but I feel like if I want to farm money I would use flamethrower because you don't have to worry about it blowing up in your face.

        Loading editor
    • this is just a salt thread over chinalake


      if you really hated chinalake, you’d remove it from the game

        Loading editor
    • Whatisyourgay wrote:
      this is just a salt thread over chinalake


      if you really hated chinalake, you’d remove it from the game

      You know what I might buy a China lake just to kill all of the battle ground players and finally win a match.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      I don't see the point in buying yet another explosive weapon  prove me wrong but I feel like if I want to farm money I would use flamethrower because you don't have to worry about it blowing up in your face.

      Flak Vest

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      from spas-12 to m249*

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote: shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      chinalake is a grenade launcher with massive damage and lots of ammo in the mags


      you just compared M249 P90 and and barret to a weapon that insta kills everything

      expect brute

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote: shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      chinalake

      is a grenade launcher with massive damage and lots of ammo in the mags


      you just compared M249 P90 and and barret to a weapon that insta kills everything

      expect brute

      So what you are saying is the gun is too powerful because it's an explosive so what you you think what should  happen?

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote: shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      chinalake

      is a grenade launcher with massive damage and lots of ammo in the mags


      you just compared M249 P90 and and barret to a weapon that insta kills everything

      expect brute

      So what you are saying is the gun is too powerful because it's an explosive so what you you think what should  happen?

      increase its rank requirement

      i mean this is literally outclassing tri blaster which is rank 55 i think

      which makes it really op

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote: shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      chinalake

      is a grenade launcher with massive damage and lots of ammo in the mags


      you just compared M249 P90 and and barret to a weapon that insta kills everything

      expect brute

      you're telling me the rpg cant insta-kill? you're telling me the barret cant insta-kill?

      a quick look at the stats, the m249 does 3575 damage in one whole... round? whereas the chinalake (without the flak vest) does exactly 3000 if you use all of your slugs. the m249 outdamages it, and since the 3575 damage is split up to 65 per bullet, it can take out more zombies than the chinalake ever will (unless you're in a small map like foxriver)



      im telling you bro, the chinalake isnt overpowered. yes, maybe it's rank needs an adjustment, but this gun was something everybody in the community voted on and wanted. if the chinalake gets nerfed, absolutely nothing will change; everybody will just go back to barret on void or m249 on foxriver

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Earsponjason wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote: shut up, wont ya? now you complain about guns being overused but wait nearly 3 years after the m249 was added to speak up? not once did i see anybody complain about the ultimate farming gun being too overpowered that wasnt before it got a slight nerf. the chinalake is awful when paired up against the m249 and you've got the nerve to say that NOW the chinalake ruined farming?


      what about the tripod, what about the p90 and barret? no complaints on them being a great farming tool? what about the triblaster and rpg?


      it upsets me how you pin all the blame on the chinalake even though the title for best farming weapon has changed hands multiple times, from ak to m249, to flamethrower and p90, and rpg and triblaster to chinalake. farming wont change and blaming just the chinalake because it overthrew the other farming guns wont fix your problems

      chinalake

      is a grenade launcher with massive damage and lots of ammo in the mags


      you just compared M249 P90 and and barret to a weapon that insta kills everything

      expect brute

      So what you are saying is the gun is too powerful because it's an explosive so what you you think what should  happen?
      increase its rank requirement

      i mean this is literally outclassing tri blaster which is rank 55 i think

      which makes it really op

      to be fair, chinalake is a primary rpg.. you sacrafice your main source of damage for explosives. tri-blaster has the luxury of being a secondary chinalake.. of course the primary weapon's going to be better

        Loading editor
    • rpg? really low ammo efficiency

      flamey? its a flamethrower it has ultra low range.

      M249? slows you by 4 walkspeed, has horrible accuracy and ultra long reload time.


      barrett? it fires 1 round in 2 seconds

      china? literally requires a single refill to refill all ammo, has moderate range, does not have a long reload time, and fast fire-rate.


      just because something is primary it does not mean its balanced. china is working on almost every single map (not including void and panama) and so it deserves a rank increase,

        Loading editor
    • okay screw this i’m gonna spam you bumming complaining clowns a single reminder
      Threadnecromancy
        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      rpg? really low ammo efficiency

      flamey? its a flamethrower it has ultra low range.

      M249? slows you by 4 walkspeed, has horrible accuracy and ultra long reload time.


      barrett? it fires 1 round in 2 seconds

      china? literally requires a single refill to refill all ammo, has moderate range, does not have a long reload time, and fast fire-rate.


      just because something is primary it does not mean its balanced. china is working on almost every single map (not including void and panama) and so it deserves a rank increase,

      I agree

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      rpg? really low ammo efficiency

      flamey? its a flamethrower it has ultra low range.

      M249? slows you by 4 walkspeed, has horrible accuracy and ultra long reload time.


      barrett? it fires 1 round in 2 seconds

      china? literally requires a single refill to refill all ammo, has moderate range, does not have a long reload time, and fast fire-rate.


      just because something is primary it does not mean its balanced. china is working on almost every single map (not including void and panama) and so it deserves a rank increase,

      rpg can take out more mobs with higher blast radius and 3 times the damage that a single chinalake slug has in one rocket

      napalm + takes out more zombies overtime

      M249's walkspeed is irrelevant when 90% of the time ur standing still or using a mount and it becomes a laser beam with hipfire

      barrett has hard impact, and the fire + charge animation is barely slower than the chinalake's

      chinalake's 4/2 ammo is dogshit, it has a firing arc, it takes a second to shoot and is rats against singular mobs and champion

        Loading editor
    • Why not change chinalake To bfg from doom 4500 extra damage bro

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      rpg? really low ammo efficiency

      flamey? its a flamethrower it has ultra low range.

      M249? slows you by 4 walkspeed, has horrible accuracy and ultra long reload time.


      barrett? it fires 1 round in 2 seconds

      china? literally requires a single refill to refill all ammo, has moderate range, does not have a long reload time, and fast fire-rate.


      just because something is primary it does not mean its balanced. china is working on almost every single map (not including void and panama) and so it deserves a rank increase,

      rpg can take out more mobs with higher blast radius and 3 times the damage that a single chinalake slug has in one rocket

      napalm + takes out more zombies overtime

      M249's walkspeed is irrelevant when 90% of the time ur standing still or using a mount and it becomes a laser beam with hipfire

      barrett has hard impact, and the fire + charge animation is barely slower than the chinalake's

      chinalake's 4/2 ammo is dogshit, it has a firing arc, it takes a second to shoot and is rats against singular mobs and champion

      holy shit literally this. china isnt op it just has a low rank and (maybe) a bit too high damage

        Loading editor
    • bruh...rank is matter

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      rpg? really low ammo efficiency

      flamey? its a flamethrower it has ultra low range.

      M249? slows you by 4 walkspeed, has horrible accuracy and ultra long reload time.


      barrett? it fires 1 round in 2 seconds

      china? literally requires a single refill to refill all ammo, has moderate range, does not have a long reload time, and fast fire-rate.


      just because something is primary it does not mean its balanced. china is working on almost every single map (not including void and panama) and so it deserves a rank increase,

      I like how you give the cons of all previous spam weapons and ignoring the pros, while also giving the pros of chinalake and not the cons. I don't know why you did this, maybe to make all the the older weapons look worse than the chinalake? Anyways, here's the pros of the weapons you spoke negatively about, and the cons of chinalake.



      RPG Pros - Used right and it's an easy you are the cure. Can almost take quite a bit of health off a brute and steals kills. Using this at the end of a rescue round is a good way to make money.

      Flamey Pros - Low rank chinalake minus explosion. Paired with napalm and you can kill from a good distance, especially when backpedaling.

      M249 Pros - LMG that can shred through zombies in seconds. Can be used medium and close range and cannot be stopped unless tripped or sniped. Holding left mouse button on a spawn will guaranteed you every kill.



      Chinalake Cons - Tight explosion radius, not very much ammo, you sacrafice a primary for this weapon, shells travel in an arch, and requires a unique play style where you  cannot kill zombies infront of you without inflicting damage upon yourself.



      Also yes, chinalake needs rank increase.

        Loading editor
    • If we are increasing the rank can we please bring m202 back then. P.S I have the m202 

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      If we are increasing the rank can we please bring m202 back then. P.S I have the m202 

      the chinalake was literally the reason why the m202 is gone on top of the fact that everyone hated it lol

        Loading editor
    • ThomastheTrain54
      ThomastheTrain54 removed this reply because:
      Don't care for game anymore.
      07:07, April 23, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • haha chinalake go boom

        Loading editor
    • this thread is so old that theres a message of my blocked account on it

        Loading editor
    • i mean it is quite op for its rank requirement.

        Loading editor
    • Chinalake is like mortar but better

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      If we are increasing the rank can we please bring m202 back then. P.S I have the m202 
      the chinalake was literally the reason why the m202 is gone on top of the fact that everyone hated it lol

      its literally like guests lol. nobody likes it until its gone and when it is everybody's like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i want it back i loved the feature"

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      If we are increasing the rank can we please bring m202 back then. P.S I have the m202 
      the chinalake was literally the reason why the m202 is gone on top of the fact that everyone hated it lol

      its literally like guests lol. nobody likes it until its gone and when it is everybody's like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i want it back i loved the feature"

      DEADASS LOL

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      If we are increasing the rank can we please bring m202 back then. P.S I have the m202 
      the chinalake was literally the reason why the m202 is gone on top of the fact that everyone hated it lol

      its literally like guests lol. nobody likes it until its gone and when it is everybody's like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i want it back i loved the feature"

      why did you have to bring out guests

        Loading editor
    • If the China lake is going to become a rank 55 gun what will be the replacement if it wont be the m202.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote: If the China lake is going to become a rank 55 gun what will be the replacement if it wont be the m202.

      reworked m202 with 4 rounds but 3-second delay between shots

        Loading editor
    • Gud idea...ok enough

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.