FANDOM


  • Disclaimer

    you might think this is stupid but don't go down to the comment section immediately hear me out before acting the clown in the comment section



    Opening

    The mapvote feature has plagued this game for far too long. Kids are always voting for the same maps over and over and over and over again, and it makes the game boring, grindy, and repetitive. If we don't do something soon, we may never get all of the players back that we've lost.
    It's time to remove the mapvote system.


    Reason 1

    Probably the biggest reason the mapvote feature is bad - overvoted maps. People are always voting for Campfire Chaos or Victoria Harbor or Stud Harvest. Very rarely have I joined a server in the past month where the map was not currently one of those three. People obviously care about grinding for money and EXP more than they care about having fun on the game, and that's the exact reason these maps are played all the time; it's profitable, but is it fun to do the same thing every time? It's not, and you know it. Admit it. You do it to get max prestige and for no other reason.

    Playing the same map over and over makes it boring, and you begin to grow away from the game, eventually to the point where you no longer play it. It also makes it repetitive because you know where the best camping spots are - you know where all of the zombie spawns are. You're driven to this mindless state of grinding money for a weapon, realizing the weapon you already had was fine, and then grinding again. Removing the mapvote feature will freshen up gameplay and introduce new players to other maps and gamemodes.

    Reason 2

    The UI is a cluttered mess. You have all of the text and icons smushed together and there's no indication on how to change the gamemode or skybox. Kids just select a map and vote without realizing that they picked the most overvoted gamemode for that map. Everything about the UI just screams "rushed". Constantly clicking arrows to get to a map you want to vote for is tedious. Removing the mapvote feature would remove the confusion of the complicated UI.

    Reason 3

    Removing the mapvote feature would significantly reduce the chance of playing overvoted maps, and would expose players new and old to underplayed maps and gamemodes. This would freshen up gameplay and bring back old players as well as bring in new ones. It will bump up the player count, making it more likely that new people would want to try out the game and recommend it to their friends.

    Conclusion

    Removing the mapvote feature would save R2DA and revive it to what it was before this sudden surge of abuse. Though the abuse, at first, seemed small, it was eventually twisted so much that the feature is now simply just used for the exact opposite purpose it was intended to be used for. This feature has almost single-handedly killed R2DA and I can no longer stand by and let this game further be ruined. You can retort and poke holes in this suggestion all you want, but to me it just shows that you're either too scared to face the truth or too scared to lose your farming maps.

    And to all those who constantly vote for those repetitive maps, you are the reason I'm making this post.

    You are the reason this game is dying.


    Thanks for reading. If you want PlaceRebuilder to notice this, leave a kudos. Then maybe, just maybe, we can remove this feature that's caused the game's downfall.

    ThriftyPie (talk) 19:38, March 27, 2020 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    • People like maps more than others. If a vote passed, that's because the majority of the server wanted a map so they should be entitled to getting that map. It's also a problem you can just solve yourself. If you don't like the map being spammed, start a vote for a different one. An even better option is leaving the server.


      The UI is a seperate issue that could be changed. I think it just needs a some buttons to have a clear way of switching the skybox and game mode.


      Finally, if you really don't like the issue of maps being spammed I'd suggest adding a stale mechanic that makes a map not voteable if you've played it 3 times in a row.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      People like maps more than others. If a vote passed, that's because the majority of the server wanted a map so they should be entitled to getting that map. It's also a problem you can just solve yourself. If you don't like the map being spammed, start a vote for a different one. An even better option is leaving the server.


      The UI is a seperate issue that could be changed. I think it just needs a some buttons to have a clear way of switching the skybox and game mode.


      Finally, if you really don't like the issue of maps being spammed I'd suggest adding a stale mechanic that makes a map not voteable if you've played it 3 times in a row.

      here's the thing though

      votes for underplayed maps always fail

      i always join a server that's playing an overvoted map

      also 3 times is more than enough and people would vote for another overvoted map before voting for the previous map again

        Loading editor
    • why not stop complaining over personal preference? if majority of the voters agree that they want the map, then you're a minority. besides, there's a vote no option




      also, for some reason r2da's auto map select (if you dont choose a map) loves to vote awful maps like portland, sunny seaside, and blox harbor

        Loading editor
    • Hey i have a suggestion for you, MAKE YOUR OWN VIP SERVER

        Loading editor
    • removing a feature because the majority of players prefer a certain map over the one you play

      bravo

        Loading editor
    • you guys clearly don’t get it

        Loading editor
    • r2da is dead and the mapvote feature is the reason, if you actually took some damn time out of your day to read it instead of commenting right away you would see that

      you can pretend to like playing the same maps all the time, but to me that just proves that you’re too scared to face the truth

      also cloud, voting no when it’s an overvoted map is equivalent to doing nothing, as there’s a 1000000% chance the vote will pass because people prefer farm to fun, it doesn’t matter that no count as 1.5 votes, they may as well be at least 4 and it won’t make a difference. and not every single map is gonna be a masterpiece

        Loading editor
    • Mariobros188 wrote: Hey i have a suggestion for you, MAKE YOUR OWN VIP SERVER

      nobody ever joins vip servers unless IT’S FOR FARMING

        Loading editor
    • so yeah in conclusion you’re all being massive clowns

      next time, read the disclaimer, it’s at the very top i have no clue how you could possibly miss it

        Loading editor
    • r2da is dead, if you can think of a better way to revive it, be my guest

      ok i’m done venting

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure removing map voting, an important feature since r2d 2014, isn't the thing that will save R2DA lol.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote: Pretty sure removing map voting, an important feature since r2d 2014, isn't the thing that will save R2DA lol.

      it was equally as bad there, in fact it might have actually been worse since there weren’t as many maps

        Loading editor
    • Don't remove map vote.... but yeah there should be a thing to prevent maps from being spammed like Noncommunistuser suggested. 

        Loading editor
    • OLatios wrote: Don't remove map vote.... but yeah there should be a thing to prevent maps from being spammed like Noncommunistuser suggested. 

      i’ll think abt it

        Loading editor
    • The only reson why those people vote those maps is to farm and test out stuff so removing map voting is like removing the ability to farm so what we need is to make a server mode where you can't vote.

        Loading editor
    • Some people vote good maps so for you to take voting away is like punishing the other people who like playing different maps.

        Loading editor
    • Removing the map voting system is like removing the kick voting system there is like where map voteing can speed things up like when you want to play event maps or other maps and, there are times where it can be bad like kicking out a person for being the last person alive and, fighting the boss in a boss map.

        Loading editor
    • and even if we get rid of  map voting what's stopping people from just buying a VIP server and then only making those two maps available to play and also most of the people from just joining those servers and just playing those maps killing off most of the other server modes like battle station,default and apocalypse.

        Loading editor
    • underplayed maps arent that good either

        Loading editor
    • I only agree with reason 2, the UI looks terrible as hell

      mapvoting shouldn't be removed though

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:
      r2da is dead and the mapvote feature is the reason,

      if you actually took some damn time out of your day to read it instead of commenting right away you would see that

      you can pretend to like playing the same maps all the time, but to me that just proves that you’re too scared to face the truth

      also cloud, voting no when it’s an overvoted map is equivalent to doing nothing, as there’s a 1000000% chance the vote will pass because people prefer farm to fun, it doesn’t matter that no count as 1.5 votes, they may as well be at least 4 and it won’t make a difference. and not every single map is gonna be a masterpiece

      The mapvote is not the only reason why r2da is dying, the gameplay itself needs to be reworked I don't think that mapvoting is that big of an issue compared idk the fact that LRs get destroyed too easly, the fact HRs just spam explosives and make the zombie exeperience unplayable, the fact that the servers crashes too much, the gamemodes that are not that fun (*cough* *cough**cough* battlestation). To fix this issue we can maybe add a cool down to map voting or make you pay with fame. Playing the same maps over and over is an issue but there are others issues that to fixed first.

        Loading editor
    • in short:


      I quit r2da, but I still play *redacted pointless game*







      actual response: you’re like, saying that you hate how people vote rediculous maps like victoria and campfire, but then again, it could be for ExpiredEmoteing stupid reasons

        Loading editor
    • Mariobros188 wrote: Hey i have a suggestion for you, MAKE YOUR OWN VIP SERVER

      did you know that vip sergers cost over 500 robux, and that’s just to make a video-hugoe

        Loading editor
    • I literally saw no difference through reason 1 and 3. Also keep in mind that vip servers owners always put maps that are in players' interest, meaning that this change would be ineffective

        Loading editor
    • yeah playing the same map for three times *cough cough* victoria harbour *cough* *cough* is no fun but i dont think removing map vote will solve this but start another problem


      just make the map unvotable unless 2 or 3 maps has passed, then they can vote for it again, just to give other maps some opportunity to be played, although im pretty sure they're going to vote victoria > cafe > foxriver > victoria > cafe >.. and find a loophole for this

        Loading editor
    • how about no?

      just create your own vip server and choose the maps or vote them


      if the players vote for a certain map, its because they want to play on it

        Loading editor
    • I kudo it

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote: r2da is dead and the mapvote feature is the reason, if you actually took some damn time out of your day to read it instead of commenting right away you would see that

      you can pretend to like playing the same maps all the time, but to me that just proves that you’re too scared to face the truth

      also cloud, voting no when it’s an overvoted map is equivalent to doing nothing, as there’s a 1000000% chance the vote will pass because people prefer farm to fun, it doesn’t matter that no count as 1.5 votes, they may as well be at least 4 and it won’t make a difference. and not every single map is gonna be a masterpiece

      the reasons why r2da is dying

      1. lack of updates

      2. the new party system, hated by the players who prestiged

      3. not map voting

        Loading editor
    • god you keep going on and on about the party system like pr cares

        Loading editor
    • Fun Casius Outpost, i need you

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote: god you keep going on and on about the party system like pr cares

      atleast im not ruining a feature, unlike you

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:

      also cloud, voting no when it’s an overvoted map is equivalent to doing nothing, as there’s a 1000000% chance the vote will pass because people prefer farm to fun, it doesn’t matter that no count as 1.5 votes, they may as well be at least 4 and it won’t make a difference. and not every single map is gonna be a masterpiece

      that's because you only go to vip servers



      default servers and some vip servers for the most part are okay with playing whatever ganemode you vote for. heck, half the time nobody but the originator of the called vote will vote.



      you probably join "EXP FARM 💯💯 PRESTIGE ONLY" servers and "CAMPAIGN 🚌🚎🚍 FARM 👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👨"

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      ThriftyPie wrote:

      also cloud, voting no when it’s an overvoted map is equivalent to doing nothing, as there’s a 1000000% chance the vote will pass because people prefer farm to fun, it doesn’t matter that no count as 1.5 votes, they may as well be at least 4 and it won’t make a difference. and not every single map is gonna be a masterpiece

      that's because you only go to vip servers



      default servers and some vip servers for the most part are okay with playing whatever ganemode you vote for. heck, half the time nobody but the originator of the called vote will vote.



      you probably join "EXP FARM 💯💯 PRESTIGE ONLY" servers and "CAMPAIGN 🚌🚎🚍 FARM 👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👨"

      don't forget these ones: 🤑💸💵💰

      but honestly can we just disable emojis in the title?

      tho it does kinda suck having to go to vip servers. sometimes there's little to no default / apoc servers, and any there are might be a little empty in my experience.

        Loading editor
    • well at least 2 people agree with me

        Loading editor
    • joined 6 servers (3 vip 3 default.) for vip servers the name is in parenthesis. this shows the current map each server was playing. all 6 tests were different servers.

      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Shoot 'em Up (Campaign and Rescue) New Bloxcoast II
      Test 2 Campfire Chaos II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Last Harvest
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) USS Zirius 

      same servers, but their next voted map:

      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Campfire Chaos (Campaign and Rescue) 1930s Kingstreet
      Test 2 Stud Harvest II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Dead Plaza II
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) Subway Station
        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      joined 6 servers (3 vip 3 default.) for vip servers the name is in parenthesis. this shows the current map each server was playing. all 6 tests were different servers.
      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Shoot 'em Up (Campaign and Rescue) New Bloxcoast II
      Test 2 Campfire Chaos II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Last Harvest
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) USS Zirius 

      same servers, but their next voted map:

      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Campfire Chaos (Campaign and Rescue) 1930s Kingstreet
      Test 2 Stud Harvest II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Dead Plaza II
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) Subway Station

      kingstreet: overvoted

      subway: overvoted

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that sample size isn't big enough.

        Loading editor
    • i.. honestly don't know what to say. part of me wants to get involved and the other part doesnt

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:
      XTso wrote:
      joined 6 servers (3 vip 3 default.) for vip servers the name is in parenthesis. this shows the current map each server was playing. all 6 tests were different servers.
      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Shoot 'em Up (Campaign and Rescue) New Bloxcoast II
      Test 2 Campfire Chaos II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Last Harvest
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) USS Zirius 

      same servers, but their next voted map:

      Test VIP Server and Name Default Universe
      Test 1 Campfire Chaos (Campaign and Rescue) 1930s Kingstreet
      Test 2 Stud Harvest II (Campaign and Rescue EXP FARM) Dead Plaza II
      Test 3 Nyx's Server) Subway Station
      kingstreet: overvoted

      subway: overvoted

      and what about the other 4 maps that were voted?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe it's just that people like playing on those two maps?

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote: Maybe it's just that people like playing on those two maps?

      here is the missing part: because of how easy they are to farm?

        Loading editor
    • Kingstreet: Big and open map that's bound to split up survivors. Other than the spawns around the bridge and the entrance to the subway I don't see much spawn killing.

      Subway: A maze like map that's small and definitely gives zombies the advantage.

        Loading editor
    • R2DA is dead due to many reason, more likely due to the sai team china lake

        Loading editor
    • The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

        Loading editor
    • it should be if map voted 2 times in a row there is 5 maps cooldown on that map

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.

      though if you want to use chinalake to it's fullest, you're forced to use flakvest for the additional ammo (removing the ability to be immune to things like bees, electric elms, and fire.) flakvest itself doesn't grant any radiation resistance or stamina either.

      plus chinalake runs out of ammo quite fast in my experience. having a radius of 17, the easiest way to counter a chinalake user is to just... not group up in hoardes. spread out from other zombies so they can't nab you all with one slug. 

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.
      though if you want to use chinalake to it's fullest, you're forced to use flakvest for the additional ammo (removing the ability to be immune to things like bees, electric elms, and fire.) flakvest itself doesn't grant any radiation resistance or stamina either.

      plus chinalake runs out of ammo quite fast in my experience. having a radius of 17, the easiest way to counter a chinalake user is to just... not group up in hoardes. spread out from other zombies so they can't nab you all with one slug. 

      In my expierience using it I had no issues with ammo, you get 36 grenades at a reload box, and even used it with triblaster and rpg. I shoot at zombies with grenades liberally if they are even able to escape the spawns. All you do it with is spam it into spawns and one shot everything in there. I made 46% exp at rank 57 in one game. You rank up twice as fast using chinalake than any other weapon in the game. Flamethrower isn't used anymore since skullgaurd can spawn and quickly kill the flame user. Chinalake is just a weapon for easy rank up and quick prestiging.  

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      XTso wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.
      though if you want to use chinalake to it's fullest, you're forced to use flakvest for the additional ammo (removing the ability to be immune to things like bees, electric elms, and fire.) flakvest itself doesn't grant any radiation resistance or stamina either.

      plus chinalake runs out of ammo quite fast in my experience. having a radius of 17, the easiest way to counter a chinalake user is to just... not group up in hoardes. spread out from other zombies so they can't nab you all with one slug. 

      In my expierience using it I had no issues with ammo, you get 36 grenades at a reload box, and even used it with triblaster and rpg. I shoot at zombies with grenades liberally if they are even able to escape the spawns. All you do it with is spam it into spawns and one shot everything in there. I made 46% exp at rank 57 in one game. You rank up twice as fast using chinalake than any other weapon in the game. Flamethrower isn't used anymore since skullgaurd can spawn and quickly kill the flame user. Chinalake is just a weapon for easy rank up and quick prestiging.  

      36 at an ammo table if you camp it. 

      6 shots before you have to reload @ a table. granted, i never camp at reload tables, so that might explain why we're having different experiences with the ammo.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:

      36 at an ammo table if you camp it. 

      6 shots before you have to reload @ a table. granted, i never camp at reload tables, so that might explain why we're having different experiences with the ammo.

      That's how people use it. If you get 36 grenades per bench with multiple reload benches per map you have access to well over a hundred chinalake grenades per map. You get 9 grenades per reload with a flak vest. That's 3 times as much as the triblaster which only gives 3 rockets per reload. Triblaster does 290 damage while chinalake does 500 damage and one shots everything. Chinalake does 4,500 damage per reload at bench while triblaster with only 3 rockets per reload does 870 total damage.  Triblaster is rank 55 while chinalake is only rank 25. 

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.

      and you're telling me that taking a barret to void and one-shotting nearly every zombie isnt the same?



      i dont want to stray away from the topic, but like noncummunist said, the problem with farming has been around for awhile. the chinalake shouldnt just be blamed for it. pr needs to rework the entire game so that it's not so focused on grinding

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote: The chinalake being used so often is a result of R2DA encouraging grinding so much. These problems have been here for a long time and have been shortening the game's lifespan. They lie deeper than one weapon.

      It's used a lot because it one shots zombies no matter how much they upgrade their health. 300 hp leapers, 450 hp tickers, 400 hp diggers, etc. It requires no skill and deals 500 damage if you land a grenade anywhere near a zombie. Other guns like winchester require you to hit a headshot to deal 500+ damage.

      yeah because the chinalake is totally the problem to every single inconvinence that the game has

      jesus christ grow a spine

        Loading editor
    • Codered is clearly not a good Demoman. If he here, HE WOULDNT BE SITTIN ERE discussing it with us now would he?

      Chinalake is not the problem to everything as blox stated above.

        Loading editor
    • nice one boys. we really got him this time :D. it's not like chinalake gets 2x the grenades than any other rocket launcher and is only rank 25. nono pfffffffft who would use a rank 25 grenade launcher over the magnificent triblaster which is unlocked at ONLY rank 55. goooooddddd damn bro. guys lets buff chinalake, the people who have the exclusive skin say so, so it must be worth buffing.

      In all seriousness, y'all are complete idiots for wanting Chinalake to remain the same simply because you've got an exclusive skin for it. Pull your head out of your ### and look at the current state that the game is in. I don't think our lord and savior SopwithCamel who's at a whopping rank 52 no prestige should be talking on the game like he plays it nearly as much as anyone else. Chinalake gets 9 grenades off of one refill. 1 extra ammo box supplies 18 grenades. To say that the problem of farming has been around forever is true. But trying to defend chinalake at the same time as saying that is completely unreasonable. Sure, rocket launchers are prominent as a secondary, but back then they weren't prominent throughtout the ENTIRE game. Join a campaign server and 8 times out of 10, you'll find Stud Harvest II with an entire server full of Chinalakes and tons of extra ammo boxes. Lets take a look, triblaster gets how many grenades per 1 extra ammo box? 12. Okay, cool. While we're looking at it, how much damage does triblaster deal compared to chinalake? 295 damage compared to 500. 400 hp zombies take how many shots to kill with tri-blaster compared to Chinalake? 2 to 1. Interesting. Idk about you guys but I'd totally pick tri-blaster which is a rank 55 weapon, let me remind you, over the Chinalake which is a rank 25 weapon. Not to mention that every other gun is now irrelevant when faced with Chinalake. Snipers can't one shot anymore and take too much time between each shot to even be considered. Assault rifles are awful and will always be awful, and the same goes for shotguns. I can't remember the last time I saw someone using a shotgun. Chinalake is a rank 25 gun, easily accessible compared to the rank 55 tri-blaster or rank 52 p90 which are the only other weapons that can take down zombies efficiently. The game is Chinalake Chinalake Chinalake, and has become dull ever since its addition.

        Loading editor
    • Minininho02
      Minininho02 removed this reply because:
      main account is required for this
      23:13, March 30, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Gonigisterdick wrote:
      TheSopwithCamel wrote:
      Codered is clearly not a good Demoman. If he here, HE WOULDNT BE SITTIN ERE discussing it with us now would he?

      Chinalake is not the problem to everything as blox stated above.

      You're the problem x10. Chinalake is abused to shit. The game isnt even skill, just spam. Retards like you are the reason why the game is dying. #### ########

      can i get an F for the libtard, lord and savior, SopwithCamel

        Loading editor
    • Minininho02
      Minininho02 removed this reply because:
      main account is required for this
      23:13, March 30, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • u guys are so petty that u have to make alt accounts to raid the wikia because u got killed by a virtual grenade launcher in a lego game

      lol

        Loading editor
    • nice one boys. we really got him this time :D. it's not like flamethrower gets 2x the ammo than any other primary  and is only rank 22 nono pfffffffft who would use a rank 22 flamethrower over the magnificent chinalake which is unlocked at ONLY rank 25 goooooddddd damn bro. guys lets buff flamethrower, the people who have the exclusive skin say so, so it must be worth buffing.

      In all seriousness, y'all are complete idiots for wanting flamethrower to remain the same simply because you've got an exclusive skin for it. Pull your head out of your ### and look at the current state that the game is in. I don't think our lord and savior osvaldol who's at a whopping rank 60 prestige 15 should be talking on the game like he plays it nearly as much as anyone else. flamethrower gets 160 shots off of one refill. 1 extra ammo box supplies 640 flamethrower. To say that the problem of farming has been around forever is true. But trying to defend flamethrower at the same time as saying that is completely unreasonable. Sure, flamethrowers are prominent as a secondary, but back then they weren't prominent throughtout the ENTIRE game. Join a campaign server and 8 times out of 10, you'll find Stud Harvest II with an entire server full of flamethrowers and tons of extra ammo boxes. Lets take a look, triblaster gets how many grenades per 1 extra ammo box? 12. Okay, cool. While we're looking at it, how much damage does triblaster deal compared to flamethrower? 295 damage compared to 21. 400 hp zombies take how many shots to kill with tri-blaster compared to Chinalake? 2 to 19. Interesting. Idk about you guys but I'd totally pick tri-blaster which is a rank 55 weapon, let me remind you, over the flamethrower which is a rank 22 weapon. Not to mention that every other gun is now irrelevant when faced with flamethrower. Snipers can't one shot anymore and take too much time between each shot to even be considered. Assault rifles are awful and will always be awful, and the same goes for shotguns. I can't remember the last time I saw someone using a shotgun. flamethrower is a rank 22 gun, easily accessible compared to the rank 55 tri-blaster or rank 52 p90 which are the only other weapons that can take down zombies efficiently. The game is flamethrower flamethrower flamethrower and has become dull ever since its addition.

      what a flamethrower

        Loading editor
    • So I'm a God to some of these guys. Whether thats an insult or a compliment, it gave me a good laugh. BTW I should mention I'm not rank 52 anymore. Should probably update my profile and stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Map vote - Map voting was a feature added to the game Reason 2 Die: Awakening. Map voting can be acessed by clicking the tab button on your keyboard or double tapping the top center of your tablet. You can pick the map by clicking the arrows left or right. To change the gamemode simply click the gamemode shown under the the map image on the map vote tab. Weather/Time of day is only for a few maps but can be changed by clicking where it says "skybox" on the map vote tab. To accept the voted map, a small pop-up will show up in the top right of your screen with the options "yes" or "no." If you want the map, click yes; if not, click no. 

        Loading editor
    • OLatios wrote:
      Map vote - Map voting was a feature added to the game Reason 2 Die: Awakening. Map voting can be acessed by clicking the tab button on your keyboard or double tapping the top center of your tablet. You can pick the map by clicking the arrows left or right. To change the gamemode simply click the gamemode shown under the the map image on the map vote tab. Weather/Time of day is only for a few maps but can be changed by clicking where it says "skybox" on the map vote tab. To accept the voted map, a small pop-up will show up in the top right of your screen with the options "yes" or "no." If you want the map, click yes; if not, click no. 

      yes remember this topic was originally about removing the mapvote feature. 

        Loading editor
    • I think it's time we close the thread. It's gone heavily off-topic like the chinalake thread.

        Loading editor
    • this whole idea is stupid, why not suggesting how to fix the whole map spamming problem instead of directly deleting it, the map voting system is something needed, you said that the problem was map spamming then suggest making it so you cannot vote tthe same map twice like exclusive map types instead of suggesting its deletion.

      since you say the ui is bad think about how to fix it like what the heck you say you are going to "fix" something by deleting it, the problems you are presenting are true and are sometimes tedious and annoying but that doesnt mean you have to delete the whole thing, what you are doing with that is removing playability from the game, encouraging existant players to leave it, not to join it like you said, new roblox players wont care about if its removed  or not, they just wanna play, and since the roblox player base is directed to a very young audience that wont matter and i dont think old players left for that reason either, a simple tutorial would fix this whole thing, but i have to say, making the tutorial extense is kinda crap so it has to be measured like when you reach rank 11 you learn about how to use the TAB menu and stuff, or you dont really want voting the voting system in your server a ban option for the system would be a nice solution, you can always choose the mpas you wanna use in your server after all this is a rant about people abusing a system that was created for their own benefit but im going to say something else, people vote yes for those maps, that means they like them or dont they? ive never seen someone complain about the voting system spam this much, like why dont you just change the server you are playing on.

      imma review every point instead of generalizing now so:

      reason 1: says it gets boring playing the same thing over an over, since you "memorize" it, did you know that the thigns that makes a game fun is what happens on it right, liek being the last one alive or dying the first, something laughable or enjoyable happens, you get joy, so imma say the next thing would you have fun if you played singleplayer but on different maps every single time? , no you wouldnt, if you remove the ability of the player to remnove the voting system they wouldnt be able to do the thign they want to, meaning they QUIT because since you have will, you do the things you wanna do, you are not forced to play r2da or play the same maps because you want to, you choose staying in the repetitive server, the community, the player base chooses

      reason 2: nice point but the solution sucks the ui sucks, but nothing that a tutorial cant fix



      reason 3: it wont boost up the player count, it just would decrease i mentioned about this already



      this whole thread its just complains and complains and proposes a poor solution wich is poorly tought of, think of the consequnses of the deletion of that system, its not what you like

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      u guys are so petty that u have to make alt accounts to raid the wikia because u got killed by a virtual grenade launcher in a lego game

      lol

      mfw this is my only wikia account because reading posts from people like you make me lose brain cells

        Loading editor
    • PeridotIsWithYou wrote:
      nice one boys. we really got him this time :D. it's not like flamethrower gets 2x the ammo than any other primary  and is only rank 22 nono pfffffffft who would use a rank 22 flamethrower over the magnificent chinalake which is unlocked at ONLY rank 25 goooooddddd damn bro. guys lets buff flamethrower, the people who have the exclusive skin say so, so it must be worth buffing.

      In all seriousness, y'all are complete idiots for wanting flamethrower to remain the same simply because you've got an exclusive skin for it. Pull your head out of your ### and look at the current state that the game is in. I don't think our lord and savior osvaldol who's at a whopping rank 60 prestige 15 should be talking on the game like he plays it nearly as much as anyone else. flamethrower gets 160 shots off of one refill. 1 extra ammo box supplies 640 flamethrower. To say that the problem of farming has been around forever is true. But trying to defend flamethrower at the same time as saying that is completely unreasonable. Sure, flamethrowers are prominent as a secondary, but back then they weren't prominent throughtout the ENTIRE game. Join a campaign server and 8 times out of 10, you'll find Stud Harvest II with an entire server full of flamethrowers and tons of extra ammo boxes. Lets take a look, triblaster gets how many grenades per 1 extra ammo box? 12. Okay, cool. While we're looking at it, how much damage does triblaster deal compared to flamethrower? 295 damage compared to 21. 400 hp zombies take how many shots to kill with tri-blaster compared to Chinalake? 2 to 19. Interesting. Idk about you guys but I'd totally pick tri-blaster which is a rank 55 weapon, let me remind you, over the flamethrower which is a rank 22 weapon. Not to mention that every other gun is now irrelevant when faced with flamethrower. Snipers can't one shot anymore and take too much time between each shot to even be considered. Assault rifles are awful and will always be awful, and the same goes for shotguns. I can't remember the last time I saw someone using a shotgun. flamethrower is a rank 22 gun, easily accessible compared to the rank 55 tri-blaster or rank 52 p90 which are the only other weapons that can take down zombies efficiently. The game is flamethrower flamethrower flamethrower and has become dull ever since its addition.

      what a flamethrower

      mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it

        Loading editor
    • dunno how guns are considered "bad". All i've seen is new guns getting added and people becoming so obsessed with them they call all the others trash. i can't remember the last time a non-event weapon got a nerf.

        Loading editor
    • ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it

      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.

        Loading editor
    • No, f### off, if people vote a map over and over again it's because they want it, if YOU don't like it, make a VIP server for it. 

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote: No, f### off, if people vote a map over and over again it's because they want it, if YOU don't like it, make a VIP server for it. 

      pairious growthus

        Loading editor
    • PeridotIsWithYou wrote:

      ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it

      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.

      Flamethrower isn't viable anymore. It's usage cutdown drastically. Someone could be spawnkilling with flame then suddenly a champion spawns and kills them. You kill a C4 leaper upclose with flame and it will blow up in your face. That's why you rarely see it anymore. People are voting Victoria Harbor again and again so they can spawnkill from the roof where champion can't reach them. If you get upclose to a spawn now with flame, champion will spawn and kill you. If chinalake was removed and flamethrower usage went up at least it would be more balanced due to champion, fire elms and C4 leaper instead of some low rank 500 damage explosive that allows you to desolate spawns from a distance. Getting close to a maxed out brute with 200 brute club speed to shoot it with a flamethrower would also lead to a quick death.

        Loading editor
    • 1 update= 10 problems

        Loading editor
    • PeridotIsWithYou wrote:
      ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it
      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.

      crazy bro. i agree with you man.. if chinalake was nerfed i would totally try to kill a 4k hp brute and 30k hp champion, both in melee range. i would of course do this because my brain is so massive it hurts.

        Loading editor
    • and also why is everyone bringing up skull champion?? not everyone plays on 30/30 servers

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      and also why is everyone bringing up skull champion?? not everyone plays on 30/30 servers

      Not everyone, but alot do.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      PeridotIsWithYou wrote:

      ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it
      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.
      Flamethrower isn't viable anymore. It's usage cutdown drastically. Someone could be spawnkilling with flame then suddenly a champion spawns and kills them. You kill a C4 leaper upclose with flame and it will blow up in your face. That's why you rarely see it anymore. People are voting Victoria Harbor again and again so they can spawnkill from the roof where champion can't reach them. If you get upclose to a spawn now with flame, champion will spawn and kill you. If chinalake was removed and flamethrower usage went up at least it would be more balanced due to champion, fire elms and C4 leaper instead of some low rank 500 damage explosive that allows you to desolate spawns from a distance. Getting close to a maxed out brute with 200 brute club speed to shoot it with a flamethrower would also lead to a quick death.

      people blame the chinalake for constant farming even though they only use it because it's low rank and you dont have to be in eminent danger to use it, like the flamey.



      the flamethrower now has more risks, which makes it (sadly) useless. the chinalake can completely void these risks, and doesnt punish you/pose any risks other than blowing yourself up (something completly voided with flak vest).

      it also suits them best as the skull champion is nearly impossible to kill, and is the last thing people want to worry about while FARMING

        Loading editor
    • close the thread this had gone too far

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      PeridotIsWithYou wrote:


      ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it
      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.
      Flamethrower isn't viable anymore. It's usage cutdown drastically. Someone could be spawnkilling with flame then suddenly a champion spawns and kills them. You kill a C4 leaper upclose with flame and it will blow up in your face. That's why you rarely see it anymore. People are voting Victoria Harbor again and again so they can spawnkill from the roof where champion can't reach them. If you get upclose to a spawn now with flame, champion will spawn and kill you. If chinalake was removed and flamethrower usage went up at least it would be more balanced due to champion, fire elms and C4 leaper instead of some low rank 500 damage explosive that allows you to desolate spawns from a distance. Getting close to a maxed out brute with 200 brute club speed to shoot it with a flamethrower would also lead to a quick death.
      people blame the chinalake for constant farming even though they only use it because it's low rank and you dont have to be in eminent danger to use it, like the flamey.


      the flamethrower now has more risks, which makes it (sadly) useless. the chinalake can completely void these risks, and doesnt punish you/pose any risks other than blowing yourself up (something completly voided with flak vest).

      it also suits them best as the skull champion is nearly impossible to kill, and is the last thing people want to worry about while FARMING

      regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:
      close the thread this had gone too far

      Can the owner of a thread close it? 

        Loading editor
    • PeridotIsWithYou wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      PeridotIsWithYou wrote:



      ChinalakeSimp wrote:mfw the flamethrower was prominent back when every other gun was viable and players could actually choose between guns without being punished for it
      I mean, before you would be punished for using a gun that wasn't Flamethrower / P90 / M249 in your primary, and they are all still viable choices. The reason Chinalake is so prominent is that it is a relatively low rank weapon and there are way more people looking for low rank guns now that prestige is a thing. If Chinalake was nerfed / not in the game it would just be Flamethrower instead of Chinalake.
      Flamethrower isn't viable anymore. It's usage cutdown drastically. Someone could be spawnkilling with flame then suddenly a champion spawns and kills them. You kill a C4 leaper upclose with flame and it will blow up in your face. That's why you rarely see it anymore. People are voting Victoria Harbor again and again so they can spawnkill from the roof where champion can't reach them. If you get upclose to a spawn now with flame, champion will spawn and kill you. If chinalake was removed and flamethrower usage went up at least it would be more balanced due to champion, fire elms and C4 leaper instead of some low rank 500 damage explosive that allows you to desolate spawns from a distance. Getting close to a maxed out brute with 200 brute club speed to shoot it with a flamethrower would also lead to a quick death.
      people blame the chinalake for constant farming even though they only use it because it's low rank and you dont have to be in eminent danger to use it, like the flamey.


      the flamethrower now has more risks, which makes it (sadly) useless. the chinalake can completely void these risks, and doesnt punish you/pose any risks other than blowing yourself up (something completly voided with flak vest).

      it also suits them best as the skull champion is nearly impossible to kill, and is the last thing people want to worry about while FARMING

      regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.

      quick question: how often do you play the game? you do realize that zombies can now hit for 30 dmg and brute can hit for 200 in a single slam, right? there's no point to put yourself in that danger, hence why flamey is now useless. you'd probably be better off getting one of the terrible assault rifles at this point.

        Loading editor
    • alright i restored the thread, one more chance or i'll keep it closed

        Loading editor
    • ChinalakeSimp wrote:
      PeridotIsWithYou wrote: regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.
      quick question: how often do you play the game?

      you do realize that zombies can now hit for 30 dmg and brute can hit for 200 in a single slam, right? there's no point to put yourself in that danger, hence why flamey is now useless. you'd probably be better off getting one of the terrible assault rifles at this point.

      bro what

      alright, if you're going to talk about the deadvelopment center, talk about it right maybe. the zombie's max damage is 26, and requires 13 skill points (5 levels.) a brute having a club smash dealing 200 damage? that requires level 12. since upgrades reset if you spawn as a survivor, and skill points reset if you spawn as a zombie, so rest assured, neither of those "op zombie upgrades" will be too common.

      and you know flamey has the napalm attachment, right? bumps damage to 31 and range to 36. a napalm flamey kills a normal zombie, with a max of 325 hp, in roughly 1.05 seconds. they can do that safely from 36 studs away.

      and a brute? 36 studs is probably safe from its smash attack. one full tank of flamey napalm fuel can deal 2480 damage in the span of 8 seconds. keep in mind, it's a brute, so you most likely won't be the only one attacking

      the flamey is definitely a safe spawnkilling tool. i mean, you barely have to aim anyways using it. the thing excels in crowd control. 

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:

      ChinalakeSimp wrote:
      PeridotIsWithYou wrote: regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.
      quick question: how often do you play the game?

      you do realize that zombies can now hit for 30 dmg and brute can hit for 200 in a single slam, right? there's no point to put yourself in that danger, hence why flamey is now useless. you'd probably be better off getting one of the terrible assault rifles at this point.

      bro what

      alright, if you're going to talk about the deadvelopment center, talk about it right maybe. the zombie's max damage is 26, and requires 13 skill points (5 levels.) a brute having a club smash dealing 200 damage? that requires level 12. since upgrades reset if you spawn as a survivor, and skill points reset if you spawn as a zombie, so rest assured, neither of those "op zombie upgrades" will be too common.

      and you know flamey has the napalm attachment, right? bumps damage to 31 and range to 36. a napalm flamey kills a normal zombie, with a max of 325 hp, in roughly 1.05 seconds. they can do that safely from 36 studs away.

      and a brute? 36 studs is probably safe from its smash attack. one full tank of flamey napalm fuel can deal 2480 damage in the span of 8 seconds. keep in mind, it's a brute, so you most likely won't be the only one attacking

      the flamey is definitely a safe spawnkilling tool. i mean, you barely have to aim anyways using it. the thing excels in crowd control. 

      Zombie stats do not reset. PR even made a tweet about this
      Screenshot 20200402-224608
        Loading editor
    • as for my mistake with the zombie spawns actually not resetting if you don't spawn as zombie, here is where i got that info from: https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Deadvelopment_Center.  regardless, doesn't invalidate the rest of my argument. sorry for bringing the thread offtopic again. here is my part in steering it back on course.



      i do agree with your concerns about "overvoted maps," but the complete removal of mapvoting as a whole would just eliminate all player choice in what maps they want to play. noncommunist's idea with stale maps, or something with maps that can no longer be voted after being played a certain amount of times in a row (2? 3?) is probably the best solution for this. granted, if push came to shove, i'd say the closest you can get to removing map vote that would still be somewhat tolerable would only being able to pick the gamemode (in which the mapvote would then pick a random map in that gamemode.) of course, that would still bring up the potential for players to be stuck playing a generally unliked, or laggy, or cramped, map.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      People like maps more than others. If a vote passed, that's because the majority of the server wanted a map so they should be entitled to getting that map. It's also a problem you can just solve yourself. If you don't like the map being spammed, start a vote for a different one. An even better option is leaving the server.


      The UI is a seperate issue that could be changed. I think it just needs a some buttons to have a clear way of switching the skybox and game mode.


      Finally, if you really don't like the issue of maps being spammed I'd suggest adding a stale mechanic that makes a map not voteable if you've played it 3 times in a row.

      As Thrifty said, undervoted/underplayed maps always fail, next there isn't a lot of servers that play underplayed maps with more than 0-8 players most of the time so he can't just go to another server. The Stale mechanic should be 2 times in a row, not 3 and maps should be unstaled after 3 different maps are voted because people usually play on Victoria, Stud Harvest, and Campfire.

        Loading editor
    • So, removing the voting system. Cool, you tought of that, very nice. But... have you tought of an replacement? All you did was comaplin about a feature and suggesting removing it but never replace it with something else. Or even better, enhance the current system so it's better. Have you ever tought of talking about that aswell? No. So better get on that writing baby.

        Loading editor
    • N0G4m3 - xXSlimikXx6 said:

      But... have you tought of an replacement? All you did was comaplin about a feature and suggesting removing it but never replace it with something else. Or even better, enhance the current system so it's better.

      most likely his replacement in mind is that the game would randomly select map, gamemode, and skybox, with 0 player interaction affecting the outcome. no player choice, no players contributing to the problem of stale maps.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      ChinalakeSimp wrote:
      PeridotIsWithYou wrote: regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.
      quick question: how often do you play the game?

      you do realize that zombies can now hit for 30 dmg and brute can hit for 200 in a single slam, right? there's no point to put yourself in that danger, hence why flamey is now useless. you'd probably be better off getting one of the terrible assault rifles at this point.

      bro what

      alright, if you're going to talk about the deadvelopment center, talk about it right maybe. the zombie's max damage is 26, and requires 13 skill points (5 levels.) a brute having a club smash dealing 200 damage? that requires level 12. since upgrades reset if you spawn as a survivor, and skill points reset if you spawn as a zombie, so rest assured, neither of those "op zombie upgrades" will be too common.

      and you know flamey has the napalm attachment, right? bumps damage to 31 and range to 36. a napalm flamey kills a normal zombie, with a max of 325 hp, in roughly 1.05 seconds. they can do that safely from 36 studs away.

      and a brute? 36 studs is probably safe from its smash attack. one full tank of flamey napalm fuel can deal 2480 damage in the span of 8 seconds. keep in mind, it's a brute, so you most likely won't be the only one attacking

      the flamey is definitely a safe spawnkilling tool. i mean, you barely have to aim anyways using it. the thing excels in crowd control. 

      oh no i was off by 4 points, boo hoo, but this "doesn't invalidate the rest of my argument." most zombies have a form of cc, and once you get hit by it it's practically game over, especially for low ranks with only 100 hp. one brute slam will easily kill them. and rank 12 isn't even that difficult to get, thanks to you realizing that skill points no longer reset. 30 minutes ingame maybe? i can't exactly tell you how far 36 studs is, but i know it's not that far considering napalm got nerfed lol. even if it's safe from a smash attack, it's not safe from the funny 200 throw speed, the funny disarm and slow that swarmers have, or even the funny 36 speed and 225 stamina that diggers have. all they have to do is trip you and watch you get eaten alive at the spawn you had to stay oNLY 36 sTUDS awAY frOM to farm.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      ChinalakeSimp wrote:
      PeridotIsWithYou wrote: regardless of the risks, flamethrower would still be as prominent as chinalake. it fits the bill for low rank mass spawnkilling.
      quick question: how often do you play the game?

      you do realize that zombies can now hit for 30 dmg and brute can hit for 200 in a single slam, right? there's no point to put yourself in that danger, hence why flamey is now useless. you'd probably be better off getting one of the terrible assault rifles at this point.

      bro what

      alright, if you're going to talk about the deadvelopment center, talk about it right maybe. the zombie's max damage is 26, and requires 13 skill points (5 levels.) a brute having a club smash dealing 200 damage? that requires level 12. since upgrades reset if you spawn as a survivor, and skill points reset if you spawn as a zombie, so rest assured, neither of those "op zombie upgrades" will be too common.

      and you know flamey has the napalm attachment, right? bumps damage to 31 and range to 36. a napalm flamey kills a normal zombie, with a max of 325 hp, in roughly 1.05 seconds. they can do that safely from 36 studs away.

      and a brute? 36 studs is probably safe from its smash attack. one full tank of flamey napalm fuel can deal 2480 damage in the span of 8 seconds. keep in mind, it's a brute, so you most likely won't be the only one attacking

      the flamey is definitely a safe spawnkilling tool. i mean, you barely have to aim anyways using it. the thing excels in crowd control. 

      you're an absolute smoothe brain because you use all these numbers like you're a genius but never actual think of how actual humans using the gun will react



      yes okay it takes 1 second to kill a fully maxed out zombie, but how fast do you think it will take for them to cover the distance of 36 studs (with by the way, probably maxed out speed and stamina) while you're burnign them. a max speed zombie can run at 30 studs/second and it takes a little over a second to burn. judging from the fact that most zombies will be within your 30-20 stud radius (imo, your actual in-game range and not the actual stats, as in the heat of the moment, you wont actually be able to take out a zombie at exactly 36 studs as players are constantly moving and ping differences can affect gameplay). this means that zombies are able to bullrush you and cover most of the flamethrower's range in 1 second and most likely will be able to do a meat shot before you're able to kill it. with zombies now being able to dish 26 damage, a low priority zombie turns into a god quickly.

      as for a brute, you must remember that again, nobody is going off of the max 36 studs as the game is cosntantly moving. since your gun doesnt excell at long ranges, it will be hard to kill the brute unless you're near it which is extremely sad as brutes now can deal 200 damage at max upgrade, and have a base hp of 2.5k which can go up to 4k. this means that it's up to you to get dangerously close to a zombie with the potential of disabling and one-shotting you. since the explosion radius of a brute smash's club cant be anymore then 10 studs, they already cut off ~1/3 of your range, forcing you to stay back even further and allows them to put the user at a major disadvantage, as the brute club can also be thrown.

      even if you're not the only one attacking it, you attacking it will put you at a risk in general and in the game of r2da, teamwork cant ever be counted on. chances are if you dont handle the brute, nobody will and he'll get charged or go on a rampage.

      these are only two of the zombies and im bringing up the points of the weakest and the strongest. i guess you can see how much more mobile and deadly the normal zombie is when the deadvelopment center buffs his speed, and how the brute can become a human meat grinder with the right amount of skill and an unlucky flamethrower

      and these are only the regular buffs. you talked about the brute and regular zombie, but completely miss the other points on how a c4 leaper can jump in your face and due to the flamey's short range, end up blowing up the user. the digger can go underground and come up next to you, and the deadvelopment center allows them to gain a beautiful 400 hp. edgars can grab you at a distance way longer than your attention span probably is, and stalkers can shield and run up to you.



      "if you're going to talk about the deadvelopment center, talk about it right maybe"



      you choose to berade the guy for making a great point about how periodts is clearly out of touch with the game, seeing how he/she is still unaware that the napalm nerf made the flamey a very weak weapon that no longer holds a torch next to the chinalake, yet you fail to realise that numbers dont mean anything until it's put into the context of the game



      so please, stfu unless you're actually going to make sense. it was a nice try to bring staistics into the argument, but you clearly dont know how to execute this knowledge and your point ends up backfiring.

        Loading editor
    • alright screw it the thread is back open

        Loading editor
    • haha funy joke suggestion

      lmao its funy cus Mapvote is a very important feature in r2da xd

        Loading editor
    • you can toggle mapvote on vip servers

      Directed by
        Loading editor
    • I agree and disagree your right about people voting nonstop for the same map but I also think we need the vote map option. Still a good suggestion I can tell you tried your best

        Loading editor
    • how about adding a cooldown

        Loading editor
    • Yes big brain

        Loading editor
    • Here's the thing about a cooldown



      let's say people vote for stud harvest, and then vote victoria harbor, then the cooldown on stud harvest goes away and they vote for that again



      that doesn't solve any problems

        Loading editor
    • imo, it'd be pretty cool if we could get custom map rotations instead of rng/voting for private servers

        Loading editor
    • What we need is a person to make a VIP server with out those maps if that's the case.

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote: Here's the thing about a cooldown



      let's say people vote for stud harvest, and then vote victoria harbor, then the cooldown on stud harvest goes away and they vote for that again



      that doesn't solve any problems

      then make ur own vip server

      big brain

        Loading editor
    • grinders be grinding it wont stop

        Loading editor
    • TotallyNotYann wrote:

      ThriftyPie wrote: Here's the thing about a cooldown



      let's say people vote for stud harvest, and then vote victoria harbor, then the cooldown on stud harvest goes away and they vote for that again



      that doesn't solve any problems

      then make ur own vip server

      big brain

      becuase everyone has the robux to spare on VIP servers to patch up every single personal peeve, and has the means to make sure people actually use that server...

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:
      Here's the thing about a cooldown


      let's say people vote for stud harvest, and then vote victoria harbor, then the cooldown on stud harvest goes away and they vote for that again



      that doesn't solve any problems

      A super simple solution to that is make the cooldown 2-3 rounds

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:

      A super simple solution to that is make the cooldown 2-3 rounds

      You could still create an endless cycle of the same four (or five) maps. Such as:

      • Kingstreet > Campfire > Foxriver > Victoria > Repeat
      • Kingstreet > Campfire > Foxriver > Victoria > Stud > Repeat

      ...and creating a cooldown of 4-5 rounds is just far too excessive, at least to me. Maybe it's just me, but who knows.

      (Also when did this thread re-open? I thought it was closed because of the super off-topic discussions.)

        Loading editor
    • Next up! : A very angry kid post about disagree you opinion and start a flame war!

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:

      A super simple solution to that is make the cooldown 2-3 rounds

      You could still create an endless cycle of the same four (or five) maps. Such as:
      • Kingstreet > Campfire > Foxriver > Victoria > Repeat
      • Kingstreet > Campfire > Foxriver > Victoria > Stud > Repeat

      ...and creating a cooldown of 4-5 rounds is just far too excessive, at least to me. Maybe it's just me, but who knows.

      (Also when did this thread re-open? I thought it was closed because of the super off-topic discussions.)

      and what happens when private servers only enable a single map (e.g, void farm, foxriver laser bullets  :dollar_sign: :money_eyes:)

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      and what happens when private servers only enable a single map (e.g, void farm, foxriver laser bullets  :dollar_sign: :money_eyes:)

      good point. if i had to assume, the map cooldown just wouldn't activate if there weren't enough maps.

      and that, in turn, allows for vip server owners to game the system and keep overplaying the same maps. there's no winning with just a map cooldown.

        Loading editor
    • i really hate maps that are for farming purposes

      i just want to play campaign thats all

        Loading editor
    • There is really no fix to farming in general because people will always find a way.

        Loading editor
    • next up: campfire chaos barn farming

        Loading editor
    • Honestly one of the dumbest yet best suggestions I've read. At times yes R2Da gets grindy and repetitive, but with all the gamemodes and specials zombies, It's basically a gun simulator. You won't be able to afford the cool LMG or grenade launcher if you just do campaign and rescue all day. The only way I could see this suggestion working is if private server owners have the option to turn off map voting. And it's not like a server owner will disable map vote, since the only reason you're investing into a private server is to have people play it.

      Talk to me when you have a better alternative to putting a disruptor on every spawn except one and shooting at it for 20 minutes and that's actually fun.

        Loading editor
    • WaffleInvasion wrote:
      Honestly one of the dumbest yet best suggestions I've read. At times yes R2Da gets grindy and repetitive, but with all the gamemodes and specials zombies, It's basically a gun simulator. You won't be able to afford the cool LMG or grenade launcher if you just do campaign and rescue all day. The only way I could see this suggestion working is if private server owners have the option to turn off map voting. And it's not like a server owner will disable map vote, since the only reason you're investing into a private server is to have people play it.

      Talk to me when you have a better alternative to putting a disruptor on every spawn except one and shooting at it for 20 minutes and that's actually fun.

      good thats shed farming

        Loading editor
    • How about still have voting but instead make it like murder mystery where you pick between 3 maps.

        Loading editor
    • Ej585 wrote:
      How about still have voting but instead make it like murder mystery where you pick between 3 maps.

      Voting between a pre-selected map pool? Seems like it'd prevent people from playing the same map over and over, as long as there's code in place to prevent the same map from being in the pool multiple times, but still give some element of player choice.



      However, what about gamemodes? Does it randomly select one per map, or all 3 have the same one? Both ways could lead to an issue, such as the only available gamemodes being ones that no one wants to play, leading to rounds no one ends up enjoying.

        Loading editor
    • I don't really like that approach because it's similar to Phantom Forces and there it doesn't work. The main issue is when the 3 maps are ones that most people don't like. In that case, no matter what you're going to have a bad experience. This might just be because of Phantom Forces' poor map pool but there is another problem with the system. The second problem is game modes. Not all three maps will be compatible with the same game modes, so what happens when a lobby selects a map with an incompatible gamemode? You could say it goes to second place, but what if all three aren't compatible? Even if if the map and game mode are compatible who knows if it's fun. You might've been voting for Casius Outpost and survival but what actually gets picked is Casius and FFA because the second majority of people where voting for Victoria and FFA but somehow FFA got picked as the game mode.



      Overall the system isn't great and leads to misery.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      I don't really like that approach because it's similar to Phantom Forces and there it doesn't work. The main issue is when the 3 maps are ones that most people don't like. In that case, no matter what you're going to have a bad experience. This might just be because of Phantom Forces' poor map pool but there is another problem with the system. The second problem is game modes. Not all three maps will be compatible with the same game modes, so what happens when a lobby selects a map with an incompatible gamemode? You could say it goes to second place, but what if all three aren't compatible? Even if if the map and game mode are compatible who knows if it's fun. You might've been voting for Casius Outpost and survival but what actually gets picked is Casius and FFA because the second majority of people where voting for Victoria and FFA but somehow FFA got picked as the game mode.


      Overall the system isn't great and leads to misery.

      There could just be a system in place where after a map is voted you can select 1 of 3 random game modes (with at least one being Campaign, Rescue, or Survival so people don't have to play TDM on U.S.S Zurius or something)

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:

      There could just be a system in place where after a map is voted you can select 1 of 3 random game modes (with at least one being Campaign, Rescue, or Survival so people don't have to play TDM on U.S.S Zurius or something)

      Pick one of three gamemodes on one of three maps? Voting might get spread so thin, it'd still be up to random choice.

        Loading editor
    • 8|  you can fill 10 pages with all the text in this thread 

        Loading editor
    • Favulaskoes wrote:
      8|  you can fill 10 pages with all the text in this thread 

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • Lets leave this thread, let it die.

        Loading editor
    • you were the one who bumped it bro

        Loading editor
    • favulaskoes u just bumped it

        Loading editor
    • In the end you cant just make people not choose the same map over and over again.

        Loading editor
    • Just make people not vote the same map too many times, y’all whine too much lol it’s a simple fix!

        Loading editor
    • MazinMark wrote:
      Just make people not vote the same map too many times, y’all whine too much lol it’s a simple fix!

      How will you prevent people from voting the same map too many times?

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      MazinMark wrote:
      Just make people not vote the same map too many times, y’all whine too much lol it’s a simple fix!
      How will you prevent people from voting the same map too many times?

      Just make people not vote the same map too many times?

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:

      XTso wrote:
      MazinMark wrote:
      Just make people not vote the same map too many times, y’all whine too much lol it’s a simple fix!
      How will you prevent people from voting the same map too many times?

      Just make people not vote the same map too many times?

      yes but how?

        Loading editor
    • Yes that's how.

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:

      Just make people not vote the same map too many times?

      Multiple people, myself included, have already went into how a simple map cooldown has easy to spot, and easy to manipulate loopholes that help people get around the system.

      It turns people away from playing one exclusive map to playing the same 3-4 maps in a cycle, which, granted, is a little better but, overall, doesn't fix the problem. R2DA has 31 different maps.

        Loading editor
    • Special gamemodes are also super annoying to not be able to vote twice in a row already, I don't want it to happen general maps/gamemodes.

        Loading editor
    • I agree mapvoting is bad, but dont you think removing it completely is overkill? Maybe there should be a 1 time vote for map until all other maps were played, then that map is unlocked again.

        Loading editor
    • AnthonytheAftermath6399 wrote:
      I agree mapvoting is bad, but dont you think removing it completely is overkill? Maybe there should be a 1 time vote for map until all other maps were played, then that map is unlocked again.

      So a (roughly) 30-round map cooldown? Seems way to excessive. Forcing players to play every single map shouldn't be how this is solved.

        Loading editor
    • So what about the event maps so we are treating every map like it's an event?

        Loading editor
    • Tbh I dont think the map voting system sould be removed it just needs some tweaks. I agree with reason 2, the ui is kind of a mess, it sould be more organized, and it needs a system were if the map is voted over 2 times then you cant vote that map untill you play 2 dif maps. So I kinda desagree with this and maybe tweak the map vote system a bit were people cant vote the same map over and over again.

        Loading editor
    • InoobYT wrote:
      Tbh I dont think the map voting system sould be removed it just needs some tweaks. I agree with reason 2, the ui is kind of a mess, it sould be more organized, and it needs a system were if the map is voted over 2 times then you cant vote that map 2 dif maps. So I kinda desagree with this and maybe tweak the map vote system a bit were people cant vote the same map over and over again.

      Shed farming shall be no more boys.

        Loading editor
    • Vip server can have their own map cycle

        Loading editor
    • The overall concept is nice, we just need to rework it, but there needs to be preferences, i like zombie gamemodes, and if thats what i want, i will vote for it, also, is their randomizing maps AND gamemodes? please clear it up

        Loading editor
    • bro WHY YOU NECROPOSTED HERE!?

        Loading editor
    • pls we dont want the boo buster thread curse coming here

        Loading editor
    • did you say curse? oh shit...

        Loading editor
    • NECROPOSTIER

        Loading editor
    • InoobYT wrote:
      Tbh I dont think the map voting system sould be removed it just needs some tweaks. I agree with reason 2, the ui is kind of a mess, it sould be more organized, and it needs a system were if the map is voted over 2 times then you cant vote that map untill you play 2 dif maps. So I kinda desagree with this and maybe tweak the map vote system a bit were people cant vote the same map over and over again.

      This is a great idea. That map, including the other modes of that map, should be locked. There's no exception and no map will be voted twice in a row. Allows a more diverse chain of maps. Although, people might just vote Victoria Harbor then Stud Harvest then Victoria then Stud... so there's a small flaw here.

        Loading editor
    • How about if it detects a pattern like that, it will disable both of those maps

        Loading editor
    • BrotherOfKings wrote:
      How about if it detects a pattern like that, it will disable both of those maps

      It will never be perfect. Given proper motives, players can and will work to find cracks in your system. They will study it, and learn it's inner workings, all in an effort to find it's weak points and abuse them. When you're working on anti-anything systems, you're in a constant battle with your players.

      Through Shed Farming (referring to the general method, not exclusively farming through the shed on Stud Harvest II, but also through "makeshift sheds" via Buildings (Hammer)), we can already get a glimpse into how the community will work around your code, given a strong enough motive. Grinding is, sadly, a strong enough motive. The Shed Farming method came about due to Prestige Ranks the 2019 Party update, and the systematic encouragement to do so. We obviously want to discourage that playstyle, and guide players to enjoy the game in a more, for lack of a better word, enjoyable way. However, as soon as you do so, they will try their hardest to steal back what you took from them, that being their ability to grind effectively.

      Say, we are to create a proof of concept (a hypothetical one, I am too busy with another suggestions project to work on that.) How exactly would we accomplish this system? The following is simple, but wouldn't work:

      if (threeMapsAgo == oneMapAgo) and (twoMapsAgo == currentMap) then
          block(oneMapAgo, currentMap)
      end
      

      The problem? A third buffer map can sneak under the eyes of the conditional. An extension of the checked string of Maps (such as comparing the last 5-3 Maps to the last 2 up until the current Maps) can also increase the likelihood of false flags, a sign of a poorly written anti-something system. You don't want false flags, as it can punish players for doing seemingly nothing wrong. All in all, the safer method is to understand why specific Maps are frequently played, and read into how we can encourage other Maps to be treated the same. Perhaps some Maps simply pack Mobs like sardines, and make it far too easy to grind? Perhaps some Maps are just generally unfun to play? Perhaps some Maps are easier, or too hard, or give great round rewards? Etc.

        Loading editor
    • None of these ideas will be perfect, however you realizied that my ideas are flawed, how about a limited amount of disrupters placed? and you can't build around a zombie spawn to trap them? how does that feel?

        Loading editor
    • BrotherOfKings wrote:
      None of these ideas will be perfect, however you realizied that my ideas are flawed, how about a limited amount of disrupters placed? and you can't build around a zombie spawn to trap them? how does that feel?

      It's better you create a new thread for your hypothetical anti-spawn-trapping system. You could get more proper feedback by doing so, and it won't be offtopic. I'll be on the lookout for said thread if you do so.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the advice, when i feel like it, i will make my own thread

        Loading editor
    • Uh is this a necro? Anyways im a be honest and say no because pr isnt gonna do it

        Loading editor
    • Perfectguest1 wrote:
      Uh is this a necro? Anyways im a be honest and say no because pr isnt gonna do it

      A majority of these suggestions are left unimplemented, yet are still worth suggesting.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      Perfectguest1 wrote:
      Uh is this a necro? Anyways im a be honest and say no because pr isnt gonna do it
      A majority of these suggestions are left unimplemented, yet are still worth suggesting.

      Where my john wick skin then

        Loading editor
    • While I do agree Voting System is abused to just play certain maps only and grind on them 24/7, removing this feature basiclly means almost no ability for playesr choose what map they wish to play.

      Removing it wont fix it, it will probbably just cause Hate Wave on PR and Dev Team for removing such feature.

      So here is easier solution: "Upon playing 2 Rounds on certain map, a GUI pops up with 3 Randomly Selected Maps. Players can choose which one thet prefer to play out of 3 maps shown"

      This basiclly dosen't remove Map Vote Feature by a whole, but at the same time, it makes it only limited to maps randomly selected by game itself.

        Loading editor
    • This is towards my last comment on this: After I scrolled up a little I saw simillar suggestion to mine. So I've decided to improve it by a one more addon: "Upon getting results, next GUI comes up, which asks players which gamemode would they like to play. Every Gamemode is included giving players choice to choose whatever gamemode they prefer"

      It functions basiclly like Map Voting I suggested ealier, if you choose gamemode, play it 2 times, and select new map, you cannot select this exact gamemode again until you play diffrent one.

        Loading editor
    • it should just make the map selected unselectable for 5 other map rotations. That'll surely keep it diverse and avoid the repeating of maps. Small steps into making r2da great again.

      The update is right around the corner, so maybe they already implemented it.

        Loading editor
    • ThePads wrote: it should just make the map selected unselectable for 5 other map rotations. That'll surely keep it diverse and avoid the repeating of maps. Small steps into making r2da great again.

      The update is right around the corner, so maybe they already implemented it.

      how about no? if people vote yes its because they want this map

      forcing them to choose other map will annoy them

        Loading editor
    • yeah it'll annoy everyone to be honest, so find a solution for the map voting system is going to be kinda hard. It's either you go with people voting the same map over and over again or people who want different maps everytime.

        Loading editor
    • I couldn't agree more with you OP, I think people deserve to get the same fun of playing random maps like back in the R2D (even tho there was map vote, people were just tardy) I still can't remember a lot of the maps and I haven't played some of them. Hell, I've been on servers with people who haven't played some of the maps when the maps were out for years. In fact now I could play some U S S ship map

        Loading editor
    • FlechetteAmmo wrote:
      I couldn't agree more with you OP, I think people deserve to get the same fun of playing random maps like back in the R2D (even tho there was map vote, people were just tardy) I still can't remember a lot of the maps and I haven't played some of them. Hell, I've been on servers with people who haven't played some of the maps when the maps were out for years. In fact now I could play some U S S ship map

      Ok so I've some of the comments and I'm very wrong and I no longer think removal is a good idea. Please forgive me

        Loading editor
    • HI THRIFTY PIE pls remove that suggestion, this deserves to be dead

        Loading editor
    • hold up im working on something to summarize this BS

        Loading editor
    • VerjoyedAngelo wrote:
      HI THRIFTY PIE pls remove that suggestion, this deserves to be dead

      dont remove mapvote just change how the voting system works. tweak it.

        Loading editor
    • ThePads wrote:
      VerjoyedAngelo wrote:
      HI THRIFTY PIE pls remove that suggestion, this deserves to be dead
      dont remove mapvote just change how the voting system works. tweak it.

      Ive made discussion about it on suggestions forum, go read it

        Loading editor
    • I dont really like this new map voting system but I don't hate it either it just that replacing the old map voting system it's like turning a buffet in to a regular restaurant and only putting 3 or 6 food dishes on the menu or if you don't understand that it's like limiting the food in a buffet to 6 or 3 choices. I don't know if I am saying this correctly but this idea of a new map voting system feels limiting in a way and I dont think limiting a few like playing the same map over and over again is fair to say the least.

        Loading editor
    • I suggest reading this btw https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:730207

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      I dont really like this new map voting system but I don't hate it either it just that replacing the old map voting system it's like turning a buffet in to a regular restaurant and only putting 3 or 6 food dishes on the menu or if you don't understand that it's like limiting the food in a buffet to 6 or 3 choices. I don't know if I am saying this correctly but this idea of a new map voting system feels limiting in a way and I dont think limiting a few like playing the same map over and over again is fair to say the least.

      At the same time tho, entire community picks only 3-4 Maps all the time that either are small enough so players can just use Chinalake and other Explosive Weapons in order to gain alot of money, or just maps that have spots where Zombies have harder time getting to.

      Limiting Maps that players can vote one will force players to learn about each Map and how to play there.

      Have you ever seen players picking "Outpost 21" several times and enjoying it?

        Loading editor
    • The community is clearly split on this one, some thing restricting others will give players the push while others think it’s quite hurtful and possibly useless towards its goals.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe if the unpopular maps (most of them are laggy for low end pc users) got optimized they would get voted more often.

        Loading editor
    • Favulaskoes wrote:
      Maybe if the unpopular maps (most of them are laggy for low end pc users) got optimized they would get voted more often.

      if the map has campaign or its easy to grind. i doubt this is related to how laggy the map is anymore

        Loading editor
    • Favulaskoes wrote:
      Maybe if the unpopular maps (most of them are laggy for low end pc users) got optimized they would get voted more often.

      yes, some maps are really laggy and unplayable for low end pc users, but there are some that word just fine. still, people don't play it since the map's "bad for grinding," or "a waste of time." At least that's what most players said when I asked to play other maps. Sometimes, people jsut play maps for the memes (s.s. antares), just having fun with the mounts (s.s. zurius and that one really foggy map where the wheat kills your computer) or when the developer comes on the server and asks to play it (like leeuq, asked to play the one with the wagon.) 

        Loading editor
    • ThePads wrote:
      Favulaskoes wrote:
      Maybe if the unpopular maps (most of them are laggy for low end pc users) got optimized they would get voted more often.
      yes, some maps are really laggy and unplayable for low end pc users, but there are some that word just fine. still, people don't play it since the map's "bad for grinding," or "a waste of time." At least that's what most players said when I asked to play other maps. Sometimes, people jsut play maps for the memes (s.s. antares), just having fun with the mounts (s.s. zurius and that one really foggy map where the wheat kills your computer) or when the developer comes on the server and asks to play it (like leeuq, asked to play the one with the wagon.) 

      Well, at the same time, R2DA had these issues from really long time.

      People are aware that they need decent PC to play R2DA on every map without Lag Issues.

      Players also just find most of the maps as something I think they see as maps they only play once to just take a break from girnding.

      Of course, if maps become less laggy it may make community have more interest in them but at the same time it will probbably last for 3-4 Days until community wont get bored and go back to grind again.

        Loading editor
    • NotSoSpookySpook wrote:
      ThePads wrote:
      Favulaskoes wrote:
      Maybe if the unpopular maps (most of them are laggy for low end pc users) got optimized they would get voted more often.
      yes, some maps are really laggy and unplayable for low end pc users, but there are some that word just fine. still, people don't play it since the map's "bad for grinding," or "a waste of time." At least that's what most players said when I asked to play other maps. Sometimes, people jsut play maps for the memes (s.s. antares), just having fun with the mounts (s.s. zurius and that one really foggy map where the wheat kills your computer) or when the developer comes on the server and asks to play it (like leeuq, asked to play the one with the wagon.) 
      Well, at the same time, R2DA had these issues from really long time.

      People are aware that they need decent PC to play R2DA on every map without Lag Issues.

      Players also just find most of the maps as something I think they see as maps they only play once to just take a break from girnding.

      Of course, if maps become less laggy it may make community have more interest in them but at the same time it will probbably last for 3-4 Days until community wont get bored and go back to grind again.

      yes, people are aware but most don't make the effort to get a good pc because it's roblox. you'll most likely only buy a good pc for bigger games, like cod or titanfall or apex legends.



      again, with the community wanting to grind. that's mostly because of how the spawning system and leveling system works. the higher your level is, the better the rewards get so obviously, that's the way it is.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.