FANDOM


  • Chinalake has gone too far, spawn killing has gone up. Brutes can't even move, see or protect them selves from the blast of Chinalake. Flakvest makes this even worse, less damage from yourself plus more "slugs"!?

      Loading editor
    • it needs a rank buff well beyond 30 so it stops being overused. the explosive spam at spawn is really annyoing and it lags the server. PR adds champion to cut down on spawnkilling then this thing gets added to increase spawnkilling ten fold. worst thing that could have been added into the game at rank 25.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      it needs a rank buff well beyond 30 so it stops being overused. the explosive spam at spawn is really annyoing and it lags the server. PR adds champion to cut down on spawnkilling then this thing gets added to increase spawnkilling ten fold. worst thing that could have been added into the game at rank 25.

      Maybe it can be a higher rank than 25 for only prestige users?

        Loading editor
    • EeTheGlitcher wrote:

      Codered1245 wrote:
      it needs a rank buff well beyond 30 so it stops being overused. the explosive spam at spawn is really annyoing and it lags the server. PR adds champion to cut down on spawnkilling then this thing gets added to increase spawnkilling ten fold. worst thing that could have been added into the game at rank 25.

      Maybe it can be a higher rank than 25 for only prestige users?

      that doesn't make any sense. its a high damage explosive at only rank 25. with the rank revamp you get to rank 25 in a day. the whole reason why its overused is because its rank is so low. to cut down on the spawn killing and the lag you need to buff the rank by a bit to cut down on its usage. since its pretty much just a buffed triblaster that does 500 damage instead of 290 and gives 9 grenades at bench instead of 3, it should be rank 50+ with its stats.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      EeTheGlitcher wrote:

      Codered1245 wrote:
      it needs a rank buff well beyond 30 so it stops being overused. the explosive spam at spawn is really annyoing and it lags the server. PR adds champion to cut down on spawnkilling then this thing gets added to increase spawnkilling ten fold. worst thing that could have been added into the game at rank 25.
      Maybe it can be a higher rank than 25 for only prestige users?
      that doesn't make any sense. its a high damage explosive at only rank 25. with the rank revamp you get to rank 25 in a day. the whole reason why its overused is because its rank is so low. to cut down on the spawn killing and the lag you need to buff the rank by a bit to cut down on its usage. since its pretty much just a buffed triblaster that does 500 damage instead of 290 and gives 9 grenades at bench instead of 3, it should be rank 50+ with its stats.

      The whole reason is to be a replacement of M202. If it gets too high, no one would use it because some people like to speed-run the prestige system.

        Loading editor
    • i wrote a big long post before this one explaining why the Chinalake needs a rank buff. its the best weapon in the game.

      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:700731?useskin=oasis

        Loading editor
    • its rank makes its overused. a explosive spam weapon that people can easily unlock shouldn't be rank 25. that's stupid. i don't like being hit by chinalake grenades non-stop because literally everyone in the server is using it due to how easy it is to get.

        Loading editor
    • Why I stopped playing r2da the constant instant death made it unfun 

        Loading editor
    • Perfectguest1 wrote: Why I stopped playing r2da the constant instant death made it unfun 

      chinalake made it ten times worse.

        Loading editor
    • I can see I don't regret my choice of leaving r2da

        Loading editor
    • Perfectguest1 wrote: I can see I don't regret my choice of leaving r2da

      I'm in a discord server of 200 people that complain that they cant play anymore cause chinalake's overuse lags up the server. people that have been playing the game for a long time and we're rank 60 before 1.4.0.

      Chinalake being added hasn't increased the small player count at all of 189 most times i play. All it has done is annoy more people into leaving the game.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah well I left because the grind was more annoying then payday 2 grind like payday 2 actually changes things up to the way you want to have fun I had more fun running a grinder class many times then two rounds of r2da

        Loading editor
    • I thought "slugs" are shotgun shells.

        Loading editor
    • chinalake is probably the only thing that nobody asked for

        Loading editor
    • I agree about the player count when the chinalake got added

      Just 2 weeks ago, I somehow got kicked by noobuster (instead of disconect) and then i joined a server that made by PR. But when i join...there is only 2 ppl left in that server. When i ask they what happen to that "full" (when i join it said 28/30 players there) server, they said most of them got disconnected. When i check my home page, the player count only have lower than 200 which make me confused...and it's sunday...how the heck can that happen?

      Oh i forgot that when i join the game, most of the server that still have player (more than 10) is void, MS and boss

        Loading editor
    • Imagine nerfing a gun then increasing the price and rank. It doesn't matter how you nerf it the China lake will always be a spawn camping machine.

        Loading editor
    • Favulaskoes wrote:
      Imagine nerfing a gun then increasing the price and rank.

      It doesn't matter how you nerf it the China lake will always be a spawn camping machine.

      Then it gets nerfed even more.

        Loading editor
    • this is really unecessary

        Loading editor
    • this nerf makes it as useless as the old chinalake from r2d

      which mind you was an unbalanced mess

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:
      this nerf makes it as useless as the old chinalake from r2d

      which mind you was an unbalanced mess

      durrr gun too good dont nerf spawnkill zombies durr

      absolute genius

        Loading editor
    • ZXEZX2 wrote:

      ThriftyPie wrote:
      this nerf makes it as useless as the old chinalake from r2d

      which mind you was an unbalanced mess

      durrr gun too good dont nerf spawnkill zombies durr

      absolute genius

      do i look like i care what you think

        Loading editor
    • brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.

      Doesn't help that much, still gets easily shreded.

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote: brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.

      you have to work your way up all the way to level 10 to be able to do that. Several people, because the rank is only 25, spamming it at you still quickly depletes your health and plummets your framerate.

        Loading editor
    • Mariobros188 wrote:
      Favulaskoes wrote:
      Imagine nerfing a gun then increasing the price and rank.

      It doesn't matter how you nerf it the China lake will always be a spawn camping machine.

      Then it gets nerfed even more.

      railgun

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.

      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.

        Loading editor
    • EeTheGlitcher wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.

      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.

      I was a fully upgraded brute with 4,000 hp yesterday and i got quikcly killed off from chinalake grenades hitting me from every direction from like 6 different people. Each grenade doing 500 damage. I shielded as they bombarded me with chinalake grenades and plummted my framerate.

      Chinalake does around the same total damage as the Ak-47but chinalake dishes out damage at a much faster rate. Ak-47 can only kill one zombie at a time while china can kill several.

      Chinalake should not have been added to the game and has made explosive spam much more annoying at only rank 25. Unbalanced trash weapon that requires little to no skill to use. All you do with it is pop china grenades into spawns for easy kills and rank up. People buy it to rank up fast and go to the next prestige. They never buy another primary after. There is a reason why it is being overused. Its only rank 25 and its the best weapon in the game.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      EeTheGlitcher wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.
      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.
      I was a fully upgraded brute with 4,000 hp yesterday and i got quikcly killed off from chinalake grenades hitting me from every direction from like 6 different people. Each grenade doing 500 damage. I shielded as they bombarded me with chinalake grenades and plummted my framerate.

      Chinalake does around the same total damage as the Ak-47but chinalake dishes out damage at a much faster rate. Ak-47 can only kill one zombie at a time while china can kill several.

      Chinalake should not have been added to the game and has made explosive spam much more annoying at only rank 25. Unbalanced trash weapon that requires little to no skill to use. All you do with it is pop china grenades into spawns for easy kills and rank up. People buy it to rank up fast and go to the next prestige. They never buy another primary after. There is a reason why it is being overused. Its only rank 25 and its the best weapon in the game.

      Thats not always true. That there were 6 chinalake peeps bombing you depends on what server you are in. The champion is basically the anti-spawn-kill mob that appears when spawn killing is extreme.

        Loading editor
    • Promages wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      EeTheGlitcher wrote:


      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.
      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.
      I was a fully upgraded brute with 4,000 hp yesterday and i got quikcly killed off from chinalake grenades hitting me from every direction from like 6 different people. Each grenade doing 500 damage. I shielded as they bombarded me with chinalake grenades and plummted my framerate.

      Chinalake does around the same total damage as the Ak-47but chinalake dishes out damage at a much faster rate. Ak-47 can only kill one zombie at a time while china can kill several.

      Chinalake should not have been added to the game and has made explosive spam much more annoying at only rank 25. Unbalanced trash weapon that requires little to no skill to use. All you do with it is pop china grenades into spawns for easy kills and rank up. People buy it to rank up fast and go to the next prestige. They never buy another primary after. There is a reason why it is being overused. Its only rank 25 and its the best weapon in the game.

      Thats not always true. That there were 6 chinalake peeps bombing you depends on what server you are in. The champion is basically the anti-spawn-kill mob that appears when spawn killing is extreme.

      explosives of any kind still shred up the champion, especially the RPG.

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      Promages wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      EeTheGlitcher wrote:


      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.
      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.
      I was a fully upgraded brute with 4,000 hp yesterday and i got quikcly killed off from chinalake grenades hitting me from every direction from like 6 different people. Each grenade doing 500 damage. I shielded as they bombarded me with chinalake grenades and plummted my framerate.

      Chinalake does around the same total damage as the Ak-47but chinalake dishes out damage at a much faster rate. Ak-47 can only kill one zombie at a time while china can kill several.

      Chinalake should not have been added to the game and has made explosive spam much more annoying at only rank 25. Unbalanced trash weapon that requires little to no skill to use. All you do with it is pop china grenades into spawns for easy kills and rank up. People buy it to rank up fast and go to the next prestige. They never buy another primary after. There is a reason why it is being overused. Its only rank 25 and its the best weapon in the game.

      Thats not always true. That there were 6 chinalake peeps bombing you depends on what server you are in. The champion is basically the anti-spawn-kill mob that appears when spawn killing is extreme.
      explosives of any kind still shred up the champion, especially the RPG.

      RPG is balanced because it shreds up your ammo. But Chinalake doesn't. GoSin wanted to make it so you only get 2 slugs from ammo stations, but PR changed that so you only get a full refill.

        Loading editor
    • EeTheGlitcher wrote:
      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      Promages wrote:
      Codered1245 wrote:

      EeTheGlitcher wrote:



      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      brute can actually withstand a few chinalake grenades, deadvelopment center helps.
      5 shots? 10 shots to kill a charged brute? I'm sorry but that sounds like crap.
      I was a fully upgraded brute with 4,000 hp yesterday and i got quikcly killed off from chinalake grenades hitting me from every direction from like 6 different people. Each grenade doing 500 damage. I shielded as they bombarded me with chinalake grenades and plummted my framerate.

      Chinalake does around the same total damage as the Ak-47but chinalake dishes out damage at a much faster rate. Ak-47 can only kill one zombie at a time while china can kill several.

      Chinalake should not have been added to the game and has made explosive spam much more annoying at only rank 25. Unbalanced trash weapon that requires little to no skill to use. All you do with it is pop china grenades into spawns for easy kills and rank up. People buy it to rank up fast and go to the next prestige. They never buy another primary after. There is a reason why it is being overused. Its only rank 25 and its the best weapon in the game.

      Thats not always true. That there were 6 chinalake peeps bombing you depends on what server you are in. The champion is basically the anti-spawn-kill mob that appears when spawn killing is extreme.
      explosives of any kind still shred up the champion, especially the RPG.
      RPG is balanced because it shreds up your ammo. But Chinalake doesn't. GoSin wanted to make it so you only get 2 slugs from ammo stations, but PR changed that so you only get a full refill.

      Chinalake is capable of doing the same. It isn't difficult at all to miss with the chinalake, most people will use one grenade to kill one zombie, which results in you constantly having to come back for ammo. The only way to miss with an RPG shot is if you're actually trying to miss. It's just that the Chinalake doesn't punish you as much as the RPG does for missing.

        Loading editor
    • We need this. Nobody asked for chinalake and nobody also asked for a weapon that will be twice as annoying as RPG. Give it 300 damage and make each refill give 2 or 3 shells.

        Loading editor
    • you're retarded. the chinalake is built to spawn camp. the entire reason people wanted it was because it was made by cap and it would be useful in spawn camping. i'd like to see you name one time that it's useful outside of spawn camping.




      it's awful at clearing up hoards as the explosion radius is smaller than my peen length. you can barely aim with it. you cant even use demoman skills with it because it's gravity is completely screwed up. you've got to compensate for pr's wacky physics and even if you do aim correctly, there's no telling how your target will move






      honestly, the china doesnt spawn camp much. if you're playing PVE then yeah, it's kinda op, but it has barely any pills and its super easy to off yourself with it. the gun eats up ammo faster then nick avocado stuffs big macs down his throat. the flak vest is super pricy and you're not even guarenteed to make much of a profit when you use it. the armor is more of a failsafe if you end up blowing yourself up then a crutch for the extra pills.









      besides, if you're going to want to bring a nerf down on spawn camping weapons, you might as well nerf:



      - flamey

      - m249

      - tripod

      - rpg

      - p90

      - triblaster






      lol quit whining. most chinalake users are easy to kill and usually dont bring a reliable secondary. just wait for them to deplete all of their ammo sources to earn their sweet $200 gold out of the couple AIs and tickers they kill and throw bees or use any stunning/melee zombies.

        Loading editor
    • explosive minigun is still worse than this shit

        Loading editor
    • No Johns

      Don't think 3 sentences is going to convince anyone. It makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      We need this. Nobody asked for chinalake and nobody also asked for a weapon that will be twice as annoying as RPG. Give it 300 damage and make each refill give 2 or 3 shells.

      "Nobody asked for chinalake"

      309 Kudos.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      We need this. Nobody asked for chinalake and nobody also asked for a weapon that will be twice as annoying as RPG. Give it 300 damage and make each refill give 2 or 3 shells.
      "Nobody asked for chinalake"

      309 Kudos.

      atbu is autistic and clearly doesnt understand the reason the gun got added in the first place

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      you're retarded. the chinalake is built to spawn camp. the entire reason people wanted it was because it was made by cap and it would be useful in spawn camping. i'd like to see you name one time that it's useful outside of spawn camping.



      it's awful at clearing up hoards as the explosion radius is smaller than my peen length. you can barely aim with it. you cant even use demoman skills with it because it's gravity is completely screwed up. you've got to compensate for pr's wacky physics and even if you do aim correctly, there's no telling how your target will move






      honestly, the china doesnt spawn camp much. if you're playing PVE then yeah, it's kinda op, but it has barely any pills and its super easy to off yourself with it. the gun eats up ammo faster then nick avocado stuffs big macs down his throat. the flak vest is super pricy and you're not even guarenteed to make much of a profit when you use it. the armor is more of a failsafe if you end up blowing yourself up then a crutch for the extra pills.









      besides, if you're going to want to bring a nerf down on spawn camping weapons, you might as well nerf:



      - flamey

      - m249

      - tripod

      - rpg

      - p90

      - triblaster






      lol quit whining. most chinalake users are easy to kill and usually dont bring a reliable secondary. just wait for them to deplete all of their ammo sources to earn their sweet $200 gold out of the couple AIs and tickers they kill and throw bees or use any stunning/melee zombies.

      i kinda agree with you but the fact chinalake is more annoying than every other weapon you addressed in the list

      flamey: inorder to fully use it you must get up and close to kill, and pray an elemental doesnt spawn and blow infront of you.

      m249: i dont think i have to talk about this though, long reloading/slow firerate/slowing you down/accuracy capable of mid range only, just as horrible 

      tripod: wtf??? isnt it enough that it takes your mount slot for about 400 bullets that will eventually break with its buggy controls

      rpg: the ammo chewing is it the only thing, not to mention the huge radius that could get you killed

      p90: yeah i could agree with this one, its the ace of spades of all the guns due to its ammo pool/DPS/range and its accuracy

      triblaster: just like rpg, a little bit annoying 


      while chinalake has no cons at least in my view and can fully reload about 6 "slugs" in one reload, you can just sit and spawnkill a bunch of zombies in one point with almost no trouble over and over again due to its radius and its damage output with 6 grenades to go, reload from the ammostation and repeat the same proccess 


      with this you can get about 24  grenades and 36 w/flakvest from a  single ammostation, while you get about 4 with rpg 

      Tenor (1)
      ​​see the differences
        Loading editor
    • First: Imagine using "Autistic" as a insult.

      Two: meant it in the way that there were almost minimum suggestions based around chinalake.

      three: If you can't understand my stupid messages don't even read them and say shit about them then don't call me autistic.

      Four You're a total retard when you compare balanced weapons for spawn killing/camping when all those weapons are balanced around spawn killing. Chinlake is not.

      Rpg? Just like BFG 50. insta kills you but has a single shot.

      M202? Chinalake but 5000 times worse.

      m249? SLOW RELOAD AND SLOWS U DUH

      but chinalake has no weakness. and i bet you're protecting your only source of money you from getting balanced you non skilled idiot.

        Loading editor
    • in all seriousness, chinalake is too good

        Loading editor
    • I hate to break it to you, The nerf doesn't change anything about it.


      Of course, it's a nuisance for the early game especially farm servers. If you look at the ammo pool, small ammo bonus varied by vests, arcing grenade launch, and quick drain upon firing round after round, the flaws are crystal clear. You might benefit with the cash, however you also benefit the zombies by giving them free EXP to be better equipped against the user, Swarmers and Diggers - if given the opportunity - can easily end a casual (otherwise damage/annoy experienced players excessively) chinalake user. And as someone may have mentioned already, a very reliable secondary is all that can save you - this is more of a Support/Horde-Clearing or supressing weapon to not be used as an offensive weapon on the get-go. If anything else, if you are not near any ammo station, you're better off finding a different weapon if your mindset is on conserving for potential necessity.


      So really, it's all about how you are to deal and overcome the chinalake users - by going for them first or splitting them off from others, not making the weapon a joke because of it's early advantage that seems to be the case here...

        Loading editor
    • If it needs a nerf then cap or PR would've said/done sumn

        Loading editor
    • IMG 20200102 174932
        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      First: Imagine using "Autistic" as a insult.

      Two: meant it in the way that there were almost minimum suggestions based around chinalake.

      three: If you can't understand my stupid messages don't even read them and say shit about them then don't call me autistic.

      Four You're a total retard when you compare balanced weapons for spawn killing/camping when all those weapons are balanced around spawn killing. Chinlake is not.

      Rpg? Just like BFG 50. insta kills you but has a single shot.

      M202? Chinalake but 5000 times worse.

      m249? SLOW RELOAD AND SLOWS U DUH

      but chinalake has no weakness. and i bet you're protecting your only source of money you from getting balanced you non skilled idiot.

      i dont even use chinalake often. even when i use it, the gun is easily countered by zombies that can stun or attack you from infront. regular zombies are a pain in the ass because shooting at your feet makes you fly. the explosion radius is awful and you're lucky to get more then 4 kills if you shoot at a group. flamey is much more reliable.



      dont even give me that bs about slow reload and movement. the reload doesnt matter if you've got a secondary or competent teammate to keep zombies at bay for 3 seconds. you dont need to move much when you're spawn camping because you become an actual turret. the lmg has penetration simillar to the barret's and does 65 damage. it can shred through anything (including skull champions and brutes)



      if you're worried about ammo, flak vest gives you resistence to explosions, and more ammo. bringing the m249 with rpg is an actual god level set up which is scary



      your debuffs for the gun are worthless if you know how to use it properly.

        Loading editor
    • The fact that this post exists disappoints me, Chinalake is kinda dirt useless coming to actual long-term survival (and compared to all the other alternatives), if anything the spawncamping capability is the only place where chinalake shines, which is a problem that ALL the explosive weapons suffered for a long time and it is quite hard so solve.

      Outside of that, The low ammo count makes it simple to deal with, You can easily counter the gun's user by charging at him single zombie at a time or with seperate groups, or once the spawnpoint changes (which is inevitable with the new spawn heat system), Just like the Flamethrower is hard countered by a SINGLE Edgar or a Brute harrasing from long range, The Chinalake can be handled by memorizing the fact that the user has to no ammo on his PRIMARY slot.

      And to anybody who think Chinalake is the best weapon in the game... I HIGHLY QUESTION YOUR SANITY. If anything, Players are leaving because of the constant zombie buffs, the game is becoming harder and harder with each update, we have reached the point where new players are having to no chance of surviving a normal round.

        Loading editor
    • ok u won lmao but please dont call me autistic for shitty opinoons because it can lead to an argument. thx'

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:

      IMG 20200102 174932
      Bruhheck

      me seeing that pic be like

        Loading editor
    • It shouldnt get a nerf other than rank req increase

        Loading editor
    • =( Lost Ratchet )= wrote: I hate to break it to you, The nerf doesn't change anything about it.


      Of course, it's a nuisance for the early game especially farm servers. If you look at the ammo pool, small ammo bonus varied by vests, arcing grenade launch, and quick drain upon firing round after round, the flaws are crystal clear. You might benefit with the cash, however you also benefit the zombies by giving them free EXP to be better equipped against the user, Swarmers and Diggers - if given the opportunity - can easily end a casual (otherwise damage/annoy experienced players excessively) chinalake user. And as someone may have mentioned already, a very reliable secondary is all that can save you - this is more of a Support/Horde-Clearing or supressing weapon to not be used as an offensive weapon on the get-go. If anything else, if you are not near any ammo station, you're better off finding a different weapon if your mindset is on conserving for potential necessity.


      So really, it's all about how you are to deal and overcome the chinalake users - by going for them first or splitting them off from others, not making the weapon a joke because of it's early advantage that seems to be the case here...

      This is a pretty stupid post. Idk how it is justified to have people spawn killed non-stop because they can upgrade zombies at a faster rate. Its extremely boring to be in a server full of china users and not be able to leave the spawn because of explosive spam. Many just go idle or go in the menu when getting spawn killed all day. No matter how high someone raises their health, it won't stop them from being one shotted at spawn by chinalake's 500 damage. Its not hard to hit someone with chinalake especially when you know where the zombies will spawn. Swarmer and digger just get one shotted at spawn by chinalake spammers.


      Champion doesn't even stop the spawn killing. People just spam vote Victoria Harbor,camp on the roof where Champion can't reach them and continue to spawn kill from the roof top.


      You argue that this nerf will ruin the china but you made a suggestion on a chinalake that did 160 damage instead of 500 with a 3 second reload.

      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:534770?useskin=oasis

      Screenshot 20200302-020843
        Loading editor
    • AnisoAlge wrote: And to anybody who think Chinalake is the best weapon in the game... I HIGHLY QUESTION YOUR SANITY.

      I assume its the best weapon in the game because I see players past rank 50 using china over P90. Miro_Valka is Prestige 15, has the most money in the game at $75,000,000, farms money with chinalake and triblaster spawn killing. He doesn't touch the P90, he always uses chinalake which is only rank 25. I have people on my friends list that are max prestige, scardragneel and grillnotgirl, that refer to china as the "easy prestige weapon". Blurac reached max prestige with chinalake. Its the weapon that everyone is using to farm money and quickly prestige.

        Loading editor
    • just like kill farming in void with dragunov

        Loading editor
    • Firstfuyy123 wrote:
      just like kill farming in void with dragunov

      Void can't be voted to be selected as a map and Void is a placeholder if there's no map selected as setting on vip server.

        Loading editor
    • @Codered1245, Look. I am not fighting over this charade, so this response will just be brief.


      First things first, fact check the credits list bud. I did not touch or partake the chinalake whatsoever with Sinister or the team when you began your accusation of me defending the chinalake, if anything, I work on my own stuff and help them around from time to time, no need for such 'hostility' on your part. Edit Comment History doesn't lie, I hope your initial response to me later isn't... https://gyazo.com/002c60a83d658b39362d97ebcfb6776c.


      For the main topic at hand, it all sounds to be from a TDMer's perspective or just another farming server - those are common, like it or not, yet other servers such as Official Default and Apocalypse servers have low amounts of Chinalake users, the rest chose more effective weapons to their preference other than the grenade launcher. The difference is there, believe me or not. I for sure would go for the Barret Sniper with reliable range, damage, accuracy and hard impact. And the Ammo pool is very reliable compared to Chinalake - literally being one of its serious weaknesses in the Cons section. I can go on and prove that at certain scenarios, it's not the best ideal weapon, but all to be brief demands :P


      So lastly, you say that I argue towards this nerf. Never had I said anything negative about it, only it does not make a difference and explained about my opinionated reason on a specific scenario where most of its weak points fall on. Even with this nerf displayed, it will still be the same camping tool that you know and hate. Still, I do not know why you're comparing my old Chinalake suggestion to this. It is outdated, I was new at the grenade launcher mechanics back then for things to be baffling. And it was in 2018 man, a lot would have been revised and remade, and Sinister and his team were all onto it when I joined in their team. Literally, you're not proving me anything here, but I thank you for giving my old work a quick glance again. XD


      So that's pretty much it. If you really wish to explain me otherwise, take it to my message wall or in my DMs (Hellion#8150), because I am not starting shit on a wikia. So really, to solve all that is to be in the right server with the right people, perhaps buy and make a VIP Server with you as owner of said server and make a silly rule of "No-Chinalakes Allowed or get kicked". I can guarantee you that others will say the same as I mentioned, or explain real meaning that I overlooked. then again, that's all by my opinion anyways.


      Have a fine day to you. :P

        Loading editor
    • Firstfuyy123 wrote: just like kill farming in void with dragunov

      That's an entirely separate issue with the game. Any weapon pretty much is OP on void because the zombies spawn far out from the survivors and have no cover to hide behind. Void is a completely one sided map to survivors and should be removed.

        Loading editor
    • =( Lost Ratchet )= wrote: @Codered1245, Look. I am not fighting over this charade, so this response will just be brief.


      First things first, fact check the credits list bud. I did not touch or partake the chinalake whatsoever with Sinister or the team when you began your accusation of me defending the chinalake, if anything, I work on my own stuff and help them around from time to time, no need for such 'hostility' on your part. Edit Comment History doesn't lie, I hope your initial response to me later isn't... https://gyazo.com/002c60a83d658b39362d97ebcfb6776c.


      For the main topic at hand, it all sounds to be from a TDMer's perspective or just another farming server - those are common, like it or not, yet other servers such as Official Default and Apocalypse servers have low amounts of Chinalake users, the rest chose more effective weapons to their preference other than the grenade launcher. The difference is there, believe me or not. I for sure would go for the Barret Sniper with reliable range, damage, accuracy and hard impact. And the Ammo pool is very reliable compared to Chinalake - literally being one of its serious weaknesses in the Cons section. I can go on and prove that at certain scenarios, it's not the best ideal weapon, but all to be brief demands :P


      So lastly, you say that I argue towards this nerf. Never had I said anything negative about it, only it does not make a difference and explained about my opinionated reason on a specific scenario where most of its weak points fall on. Even with this nerf displayed, it will still be the same camping tool that you know and hate. Still, I do not know why you're comparing my old Chinalake suggestion to this. It is outdated, I was new at the grenade launcher mechanics back then for things to be baffling. And it was in 2018 man, a lot would have been revised and remade, and Sinister and his team were all onto it when I joined in their team. Literally, you're not proving me anything here, but I thank you for giving my old work a quick glance again. XD


      So that's pretty much it. If you really wish to explain me otherwise, take it to my message wall or in my DMs (Hellion#8150), because I am not starting shit on a wikia. So really, to solve all that is to be in the right server with the right people, perhaps buy and make a VIP Server with you as owner of said server and make a silly rule of "No-Chinalakes Allowed or get kicked". I can guarantee you that others will say the same as I mentioned, or explain real meaning that I overlooked. then again, that's all by my opinion anyways.


      Have a fine day to you. :P

      I'll make sure to respond to this long post later when i get the time don't worry

        Loading editor
    • this nerf will do nothing to curb spawnkilling, spawn camping needs to be fixed through zombie changes

      chinalake is fine in every other situation other than spawncamping, and other weapons are also an issue in that case

        Loading editor
    • @=( Lost Ratchet )=

      "First things first, fact check the credits list bud. I did not touch or partake the chinalake whatsoever with Sinister or the team when you began your accusation of me defending the chinalake, if anything, I work on my own stuff and help them around from time to time, no need for such 'hostility' on your part. Edit Comment History doesn't lie, I hope your initial response to me later isn't..."



      I made the post at 8:59 pm then removed that line at 9:06, seven minutes later once I looked at the credits on the chinalake. Why do you think I removed it? I removed it hours before your reply. That one sentence that was in my post for only 7 minutes that you are making a deal about no one probably even saw, cause these boards aren't even very active, until you addressed it. The rest of my edits after were just little errors I fixed cause I wrote the post quickly out on a mobile phone. I honestly think you have mental issues to make a big deal over something so small.



      I put that in there honestly cause I showed your last post to a friend(Aperson), he too found it to be incredibly stupid, and then he told me "He's just defending it cause he helped make it" which I agreed with so I put it in my post. I just thought you helped make the China cause you are credited in the Jackhammer. I saw it as a form of bias.



      I'm not really gonna reply to the rest of your post but just one part. Its pretty much just  lame excuses that have already been adressed. Chinalake is spammed everywhere including Default, etc. PR is inevitably going to nerf the Chinalake, like he did to Spas-12 and M249 as people complained about them on the wikia, buff its rank or maybe he won't because the game will be dead by that time.   



      " So really, to solve all that is to be in the right server with the right people, perhaps buy and make a VIP Server with you as owner of said server and make a silly rule of "No-Chinalakes Allowed or get kicked". I can guarantee you that others will say the same as I mentioned, or explain real meaning that I overlooked. then again, that's all by my opinion anyways."



      I'm not gonna waste money on a VIP server in a dying game with a player count on most days of 180. My friends buy VIP servers and they are empty most of the time at 0/30. The player count is trash because the people that play the game for fun have all left and got tired of the grindy nature of the game. People spam voting Victoria Harbor, camping on the roof so Champion can't get them, spamming Chinalake into spawns will probably dwindle the player base more and more. 

        Loading editor
    • Well it was a recommended suggestion to try out if given the chance CodeRed, not many would or see the value in it in the end to own a VIP Server, but it does have its benefits at times, so I can find understandable common ground there.


      But seriously, I may not know the slightest on what beef you have with Sinister or his team to fret over - and strangely in this case, me included - there's absolutely no need to threaten me with "stupid" or including me having "mental illness", Anything you could have worded to appear passive aggressive and appear less pompous is now out the window - just another snake on the band wagon of resent for means I might never understand - maybe that's a good thing! XD


      Soo, if that is what you really think, the only mental illness that I can see is your snowflake feelings because unfortunately you cannot stand on not getting the same attention and effort like Sinister and his team make, do and accomplish - that's understandable. Call me whatever makes you feel good inside (maybe make it better as I am a furry to insult :3), I've been the same person I always was, but then again, you have a strange desire for just a order of salt on your plate. It's the least I can do, fortunately Aperson doesn't deserve backtalk, I think it's best to look up to him as a role model! - still dunno why you need to include him/her in this shitshow if you and I are just at it. xP


      Well, I can go on and on, and you would ignore it, so to put it simple: Haters make me famous!

      This pointless argument isn't even bad actually, can we still continue this you and I? :3

      And I can edit my comments too! huzzah! :D

        Loading editor
    • Ehh. You're right honestly. I could have come acorss differently in my post. Not called it "stupid" but used another word. I just thought it was a little ridiculous to say "zombies getting spawnkilled non-stop by chinalakes is beneficial to them". In reality that just makes the game really repetitive with the same scenario being played out over and over again. Make people not want to play the game. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, I always strive to hear all suggestions to every suggestion post I make to benefit everyone, every voice counts after all. Seems we're both in the wrong by pointlessly arguing about it, but still, we all want spawnkilling to be gone, so your context is not over the hills on being ridiculous - it does happen, and like you, I can get fed up for waiting until they mess up to even play as the zombie.


      However, I didn't need to fight fire with fire to prove any points, so I apologize by equally (although harsher I think..) threatening you with insults. I know it its not much of an apology to give, but would that be enough to simply just move on?

        Loading editor
    • On prison and other popular farming server maps, yeah it's easy to spawn kill with this weapon. But on a majority of the maps on R2DA, this weapon isn't that good to use and your better off using something else. For example, Chinalake on Portland would be almost useless because of how spread the zombie spawns are. We shouldn't base a nerf on how it's used on farming servers because those servers are designed to make farming as easy as possible so of course people are going to be spawnkilling the entire game.

        Loading editor
    • Every thread that suggets adding 0.1 ms to reload



      FLAME WARSSSS

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      IMG 20200102 174932

      This.

        Loading editor
    • Vahkii wrote:
      ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      IMG 20200102 174932
      This.

      what is that

        Loading editor
    • OF COURSE MY GOOD SIR

        Loading editor
    • Huh. I got a twin. Awesome! >:3

        Loading editor
    • Ej585 wrote:
      On prison and other popular farming server maps, yeah it's easy to spawn kill with this weapon. But on a majority of the maps on R2DA, this weapon isn't that good to use and your better off using something else. For example, Chinalake on Portland would be almost useless because of how spread the zombie spawns are. We shouldn't base a nerf on how it's used on farming servers because those servers are designed to make farming as easy as possible so of course people are going to be spawnkilling the entire game.

      Summer Wonderland, Victoria Harbor, Café County, Blox Harbor, Dead Plaza II and Bouri Rig 71 have spawn camping issue with chinalake.

        Loading editor
    • EeTheGlitcher wrote:
      Ej585 wrote:
      On prison and other popular farming server maps, yeah it's easy to spawn kill with this weapon. But on a majority of the maps on R2DA, this weapon isn't that good to use and your better off using something else. For example, Chinalake on Portland would be almost useless because of how spread the zombie spawns are. We shouldn't base a nerf on how it's used on farming servers because those servers are designed to make farming as easy as possible so of course people are going to be spawnkilling the entire game.
      Summer Wonderland, Victoria Harbor, Café County, Blox Harbor, Dead Plaza II and Bouri Rig 71 have spawn camping issue with chinalake.

      literally all of those maps except victoria, harbor, and bouri are played by like a decimal of the community

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      EeTheGlitcher wrote: Summer Wonderland, Victoria Harbor, Café County, Blox Harbor, Dead Plaza II and Bouri Rig 71 have spawn camping issue with chinalake.
      literally all of those maps except victoria, harbor, and bouri are played by like a decimal of the community

      Beside Summer Wonder and Dead Plaza II, those are the majority of maps I play on in a play session. I'm surprised he doesn't have Foxriver Prison and Campfire Chaos on his list. Essentially any map can be spawn kill map if you have an idea of where the zombies spawn.   

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      EeTheGlitcher wrote: Summer Wonderland, Victoria Harbor, Café County, Blox Harbor, Dead Plaza II and Bouri Rig 71 have spawn camping issue with chinalake.
      literally all of those maps except victoria, harbor, and bouri are played by like a decimal of the community
      Beside Summer Wonder and Dead Plaza II, those are the majority of maps I play on in a play session. I'm surprised he doesn't have Foxriver Prison and Campfire Chaos on his list. Essentially any map can be spawn kill map if you have an idea of where the zombies spawn.   

      Even then, the nerfs don't even solve the spawnkilling problems or lower the cases of it happening.

        Loading editor
    • AnisoAlge wrote:


      Codered1245 wrote:
      ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      EeTheGlitcher wrote: Summer Wonderland, Victoria Harbor, Café County, Blox Harbor, Dead Plaza II and Bouri Rig 71 have spawn camping issue with chinalake.
      literally all of those maps except victoria, harbor, and bouri are played by like a decimal of the community
      Beside Summer Wonder and Dead Plaza II, those are the majority of maps I play on in a play session. I'm surprised he doesn't have Foxriver Prison and Campfire Chaos on his list. Essentially any map can be spawn kill map if you have an idea of where the zombies spawn.   
      Even then, the nerfs don't even solve the spawnkilling problems or lower the cases of it happening.

      If you read one of the first posts on here up above, I said the Chinalake's rank should be at least rank 50. This would drastically cut down on its usage, cut down on the spawnkilling, and reduce the lag.

      It should be rank 50 since it one shots a everything in the game besides brutes no matter how much they upgrades their health and gives 9 explosive grenades at bench compared to triblaster's 3 rockets.

        Loading editor
    • Something should be done about the Chinalake since a poll was literrally conducted on here with 51% of people wanting it gone. Instead of having it deleted, it should at least have its rank increased to rank 50.



      Chinalake poll
        Loading editor
    • It isnt that easy to just make it rank 50. They will need to refund a lot of ppl

        Loading editor
    • Spynapples wrote:
      It isnt that easy to just make it rank 50. They will need to refund a lot of ppl

      That wouldn't be hard to do. If it was previously bought and you are below rank 50 then the money just gets refunded. Its just in-game currency. Not like its actual robux he needs to refund which he can't do. 

        Loading editor
    • literally none of the nerfs will do jackshit regardless



      rank and price wont matter because you'll still see everyday usage of it

      accuracy and range are irrelevant because you can shoot across just about the entirety of newhaven with the right angle

      damage doesnt matter because everything will get blown up in the end anyways

      3/3 = 4/2 except even better because you get a shit load more reserve ammo

      and what the hell is the rate of fire nerf there is no plausible way it takes a second and three quarters to pump the chinalake

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      Something should be done about the Chinalake since a poll was literrally conducted on here with 51% of people wanting it gone. Instead of having it deleted, it should at least have its rank increased to rank 50.


      Chinalake poll

      link to the thread because i want to see how many voted

        Loading editor
    • The China lake needs to be not allowed in ffa because of how explosive it is and un fair useing the China lake in ffa is like bringing a nuke you can easily win just by having this gun.

        Loading editor
    • You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.

      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?



      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.
      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?



      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

      thats less annoying than that. Chinalake does 500 damage, that does 299, a brute or a highly leveled hp zombie can survive it.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.
      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?


      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

      everytime u speak u just become even more condescending

      out of all of the things you could've said and u decide to call him a retard



      this is why no one likes the r2da community

        Loading editor
    • Fr just because someone's wrong doesn't mean you have to insult them. Go play league or something if you want to be toxic.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.
      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?


      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

      Hey Cloud did you know I was talking about how unfair China lake is in ffa not in other game modes also tri pod is not allowed in ffa. Did you not read the reply I placed before I said that?

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.
      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?


      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

      everytime u speak u just become even more condescending

      out of all of the things you could've said and u decide to call him a retard



      this is why no one likes the r2da community

      i would say the main reason is the dicord through..

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      You can just get on the roof top and rain explosives from above and there is not escape from it and if you manage to escape you will be tripped by its explosion and get shot with a pistol or just get exploded again.
      hey retard, you want to know which gun does this faster, quicker, and more efficiently?


      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Tri-Blaster

      everytime u speak u just become even more condescending

      out of all of the things you could've said and u decide to call him a retard



      this is why no one likes the r2da community

      whaaaaa i was called a retard over the interneeeeetttttttttt
      Waaaa

      waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



      the gun is awful in ffa because most of the people who play it already bring flak vest. it's outplayed in any scenario where the opponent has at least some sort of cover that isnt a small wall.

      the ak-47, famas, barret, and even the dragonuv can outplay it in every way except for splash damage which is useless. it has almost infinite range but that means nothing when gravity affects the pills. it's basically a primary toy bow with more damage and can explode.

      you guys complain about it being op but most of the people who use the gun (including me because im part of the sick new meta that doesnt use the barret luger combo) are ass at pvp and most likely use the gun to stun their enemies so they could gun them (something the steil, grenade, and flashbang do)



      the gun is useless unless you're going for a different playstyle that isnt just shoot and shoot them again for extra measures. it's a good gun in some situations but for the most part it's awful in the rest. the only impressive kill i've gotten with it was firing from one end of the map and knocking some poor soul into the water, and that was after wasting most of the gun's pitiful ammo reserves on him.

        Loading editor
    • yikes, talk about harrassing someone

        Loading editor
    • Bro I died in TDM because someone spammed it through the wall and combo kileld me with steyr. PR please remove this godforsaken weapon. It is a burden on this community.

      Hold up, I wonder if I could just keep my distance and move to the right as chinalake's splash damage is equvialent to your mom's. :thinking:

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist you realize he wasn't the person you called a retard right?

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote: whaaaaa i was called a retard over the interneeeeetttttttttt
      Waaaa

      waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      congratulations u just proved my point

      lmfao

        Loading editor
    • somebody close this thread

        Loading editor
    • Whatisyourgay wrote:
      somebody close this thread

      no, wth?

        Loading editor
    • It's gone heavily off topic and is being very unproductive. That's a good reason to close a thread.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      It's gone heavily off topic and is being very unproductive. That's a good reason to close a thread.

      Nah, it should stay open in case anyone else wants to talk about how broken the chinalake is.

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote:
      It's gone heavily off topic and is being very unproductive. That's a good reason to close a thread.

      Nah, it should stay open in case anyone else wants to talk about how broken the chinalake is.

      but there’s a big flame war going on man we gotta close it

        Loading editor
    •  
      Cloudist Wrote: the gun is awful in ffa because most of the people who play it already bring flak vest. it's outplayed in any scenario where the opponent has at least some sort of cover that isnt a small wall.

      the ak-47, famas, barret, and even the dragonuv can outplay it in every way except for splash damage which is useless. it has almost infinite range but that means nothing when gravity affects the pills. it's basically a primary toy bow with more damage and can explode.

      you guys complain about it being op but most of the people who use the gun (including me because im part of the sick new meta that doesnt use the barret luger combo) are ass at pvp and most likely use the gun to stun their enemies so they could gun them (something the steil, grenade, and flashbang do)



      the gun is useless unless you're going for a different playstyle that isnt just shoot and shoot them again for extra measures. it's a good gun in some situations but for the most part it's awful in the rest. the only impressive kill i've gotten with it was firing from one end of the map and knocking some poor soul into the water, and that was after wasting most of the gun's pitiful ammo reserves on him.

      My point is the fact it can trip you and the fact you can reload the China lake in ffa is unfair because at least for the steil grenade and other explosions you can only use it once before running to an supply box and hoping their is an steil or grenade in the box while with the China lake you can reload the gun that's why its unfair.

        Loading editor
    • The trade-off for chinalake in ffa is that you don't have a hit scan primary. But it's not like the game should be balanced around ffa anyways.

        Loading editor
    • vroom vroom delicious grenade launcher with a side of ghostbuster blaster

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
       
      Cloudist Wrote: the gun is awful in ffa because most of the people who play it already bring flak vest. it's outplayed in any scenario where the opponent has at least some sort of cover that isnt a small wall.

      the ak-47, famas, barret, and even the dragonuv can outplay it in every way except for splash damage which is useless. it has almost infinite range but that means nothing when gravity affects the pills. it's basically a primary toy bow with more damage and can explode.

      you guys complain about it being op but most of the people who use the gun (including me because im part of the sick new meta that doesnt use the barret luger combo) are ass at pvp and most likely use the gun to stun their enemies so they could gun them (something the steil, grenade, and flashbang do)



      the gun is useless unless you're going for a different playstyle that isnt just shoot and shoot them again for extra measures. it's a good gun in some situations but for the most part it's awful in the rest. the only impressive kill i've gotten with it was firing from one end of the map and knocking some poor soul into the water, and that was after wasting most of the gun's pitiful ammo reserves on him.

      My point is the fact it can trip you and the fact you can reload the China lake in ffa is unfair because at least for the steil grenade and other explosions you can only use it once before running to an supply box and hoping their is an steil or grenade in the box while with the China lake you can reload the gun that's why its unfair.

      and alright but why should we put a nerf to the gun in general when you seem to only be complaining about it in pvp?



      was the barret nerfed in general or wasnt it just nerfed in pvp?

      chinalake isnt very useful in pvp in general and now you want to nerf it because of the fact that it shines in one spot?



      Noncommunistuser wrote:
       But it's not like the game should be balanced around ffa anyways.
        Loading editor
    • lol you act like you played ffa alot

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.

        Loading editor
    • id say it shouldnt be exist in pvp

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.

      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster



      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

        Loading editor
    • nerf champion

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.
      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster


      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

      Good point but the only reason why I dont like the gun in ffa is because of its range and explosive power as said before and also people bearly use the present launcher and also in my opinion China lake is better then boo buster range wise.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.
      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster


      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

      Good point but the only reason why I dont like the gun in ffa is because of its range and explosive power as said before and also people bearly use the present launcher and also in my opinion China lake is better then boo buster range wise.

      well you're now defending weapons that basically do the same thing as the chinalake.

      boo buster has auto aim, and can penetrade walls, basically a chinalake but less skill

      present laucnher is the chinalake with a longer fuse time

      ice fist stuns an enemy longer and can be used to punch through walls



      again, you rant on chinalake even though it's way more balanced than other garbage in pvp

        Loading editor
    • okay you know what


      screw this dumb flame war so i’m
      DeleteThisV2

      delete this or pr will shoot you

      gonna go all out
        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.
      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster


      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

      Good point but the only reason why I dont like the gun in ffa is because of its range and explosive power as said before and also people bearly use the present launcher and also in my opinion China lake is better then boo buster range wise.
      well you're now defending weapons that basically do the same thing as the chinalake.

      boo buster has auto aim, and can penetrade walls, basically a chinalake but less skill

      present laucnher is the chinalake with a longer fuse time

      ice fist stuns an enemy longer and can be used to punch through walls



      again, you rant on chinalake even though it's way more balanced than other garbage in pvp

      You have a good point and my opinion has changed about China lake but dont melees  usually clip thru wall like the flag,toy hammer,ice hammer or mostly all of the other spear like melees or am I talking about how they all clip thru doors and also aren't all melees mostly weak in ffa I mean if we are going to talk about melee smash then explain what is wrong with melee smash that we need to bring a melee to the topic and also ice fist dont do explosive damage  or have the range of a boo buster,China lake or present launcher so saying ice fists are unfair is like saying ice hammer is unfair.

        Loading editor
    • just let this thread die already

        Loading editor
    • If  I let this trend die now how would I ever know why Cloudist brought a melee to an argument about China lake being un fair no offense to Cloudist as seen here.

      Earsponjason wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.
      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster


      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

      Good point but the only reason why I dont like the gun in ffa is because of its range and explosive power as said before and also people bearly use the present launcher and also in my opinion China lake is better then boo buster range wise.
      well you're now defending weapons that basically do the same thing as the chinalake.

      boo buster has auto aim, and can penetrade walls, basically a chinalake but less skill

      present laucnher is the chinalake with a longer fuse time

      ice fist stuns an enemy longer and can be used to punch through walls



      again, you rant on chinalake even though it's way more balanced than other garbage in pvp

      You have a good point and my opinion has changed about China lake but dont melees  usually clip thru wall like the flag,toy hammer,ice hammer or mostly all of the other spear like melees or am I talking about how they all clip thru doors and also aren't all melees mostly weak in ffa I mean if we are going to talk about melee smash then explain what is wrong with melee smash that we need to bring a melee to the topic and also ice fist dont do explosive damage  or have the range of a boo buster,China lake or present launcher so saying ice fists are unfair is like saying ice hammer is unfair.
        Loading editor
    • DELETE THIS

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      Earsponjason wrote:
      Cloudist as I said I was thinking that the gun should not allowed in pvp like rpg and m202 and the tri blaster.      P.S I forgot to quote what you just said so this will do.
      well i mean, if it shouldnt be allowed in pvp then we should get rid of all other explosives like the present launcher, and unfair advantage weapons like the ice staff, ice fists, and boo buster


      all of these can stun you and some even longer then a trip.

      Good point but the only reason why I dont like the gun in ffa is because of its range and explosive power as said before and also people bearly use the present launcher and also in my opinion China lake is better then boo buster range wise.
      well you're now defending weapons that basically do the same thing as the chinalake.

      boo buster has auto aim, and can penetrade walls, basically a chinalake but less skill

      present laucnher is the chinalake with a longer fuse time

      ice fist stuns an enemy longer and can be used to punch through walls



      again, you rant on chinalake even though it's way more balanced than other garbage in pvp

      You have a good point and my opinion has changed about China lake but dont melees  usually clip thru wall like the flag,toy hammer,ice hammer or mostly all of the other spear like melees or am I talking about how they all clip thru doors and also aren't all melees mostly weak in ffa I mean if we are going to talk about melee smash then explain what is wrong with melee smash that we need to bring a melee to the topic and also ice fist dont do explosive damage  or have the range of a boo buster,China lake or present launcher so saying ice fists are unfair is like saying ice hammer is unfair.

      the difference between ice fists and the other melees (excluding ice staff because that's shit and has nearly the same radius as the fists) is that the ice effect lasts longer than a stun. that means you're disabled for longer, and is therefore mechanically broken, making it unfair to play against and hard to beat when your chances of survival after a direct melee attack goes from 30% to 0%.



      it's one of those weapons that make it where you have to use the item to combat the weapon, sort of like boo buster and barret. they usually have an overwhelming pro that makes it hard to beat

        Loading editor
    • Piza

      me opening this thread

      honestly just make chinalake not so low ranked? the issue isn't it's op (imo it aint), it's just that the thing is so readily available.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason
      Earsponjason removed this reply because:
      Too large quote
      11:52, April 3, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • that’s a mass quote

        Loading editor
    • Sorry let me fix that my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Hey cloudest So doesn't this mean that ice effect  is op on the ice fist and ice staff in in general because ice sledge has the same ice effect but only when its thrown at a person causing 140 damage making it worse then ice fist and ice staff and also melee is more or less useless un less you plan on ambushing people with a gun.      P.S I called ice sledge ice hammer last time my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      Hey cloudest So doesn't this mean that ice effect  is op on the ice fist and ice staff in in general because ice sledge has the same ice effect but only when its thrown at a person causing 140 damage making it worse then ice fist and ice staff and also melee is more or less useless un less you plan on ambushing people with a gun.      P.S I called ice sledge ice hammer last time my bad.

      ice sledge also falls victim to being insanely overpowered. it is basically an ever-replenishing ice gun

        Loading editor
    • ok 

        Loading editor
    • let this die

        Loading editor
    • im farming for chinalake

        Loading editor
    • Kithenfrige wrote: I thought "slugs" are shotgun shells.

      well.. yeah they are.

        Loading editor
    • Please close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      Please close this thread.

      no

        Loading editor
    • If it got nerfed like how this thread suggests then people use rpg instead.

        Loading editor
    • we need someone to hunt down each and every one of these chinalake nerf threads and throw them back to hell where they came from

        Loading editor
    • Chinalake is shit outside of crowd control wdym

        Loading editor
    • Spynapples wrote: Chinalake is shit outside of crowd control wdym

      It only has good crowd control when they're bunched together too.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:

      Spynapples wrote: Chinalake is shit outside of crowd control wdym

      It only has good crowd control when they're bunched together too.

      which is why its only a liable strategy on foxriver, stud harvest, and victoria

        Loading editor
    • Don't make chinalake so low ranked, don't make it have a fast fire rate, don't give it extra ammo from the bandolier.

      After that, I think it's fine already.

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote: we need someone to hunt down each and every one of these chinalake nerf threads and throw them back to hell where they came from

      im gonna track them all with my WikiActivity access powers

        Loading editor
    • TotallyNotYann wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote: we need someone to hunt down each and every one of these chinalake nerf threads and throw them back to hell where they came from

      im gonna track them all with my WikiActivity access powers

      you inspired me. im linking all the chinalake nerf threads i can find on my message wall

        Loading editor
    • Here's how I would put it:"If it's not broken, don't fix it." The Chinalakes uses, due to the fact it takes up a primary slot, are pretty limited.

        Loading editor
    • Gosinister comment that it was balanced. but the fire grenade wasn't balanced

        Loading editor
    • MynameisNonSense wrote:
      Gosinister comment that it was balanced. but the fire grenade wasn't balanced
      MultidimensionalPen wrote:

      Here's how I would put it:"If it's not broken, don't fix it."

      Chinalake is a perfectly balanced weapon. A natural downside to the weapon is that, while it has incredibly high damage, that damage is super concentrated in a small field, making it hard to wipe out many zombies at once with it (and this only is made worse by its low-ish ammo.)

      However, people found that they can get around the problem of not having zombies in a tightly-knit group by abusing the spawn system, which spawns zombies in large, dense clusters almost all the time. Chinalake is fine. Zombie spawning is not.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      MynameisNonSense wrote:
      Gosinister comment that it was balanced. but the fire grenade wasn't balanced
      MultidimensionalPen wrote:

      Here's how I would put it:"If it's not broken, don't fix it."

      Chinalake is a perfectly balanced weapon. A natural downside to the weapon is that, while it has incredibly high damage, that damage is super concentrated in a small field, making it hard to wipe out many zombies at once with it (and this only is made worse by its low-ish ammo.)

      However, people found that they can get around the problem of not having zombies in a tightly-knit group by abusing the spawn system, which spawns zombies in large, dense clusters almost all the time. Chinalake is fine. Zombie spawning is not.

      idk why but



      nobody cares if its op or not



      people are still gonna blame it along with shed farming instead of only the shed farming LOL

        Loading editor
    • Spawnkilling was the meta long before this. Remember the RPG? Stop blaming the new explosive weapon. Blame the game's shit spawn system.

      Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 1.27.28 PM

      Me seeing this thread be like:

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      idk why but

      nobody cares if its op or not

      people are still gonna blame it along with shed farming instead of only the shed farming LOL

      Fixing R2DA's spawn-killing problem would naturally be an insanely difficult task. A lot of thinking, potentially a lot of math and work into programming it, and also tons upon tons of tesitng it to iron out any kinks that players can spot, and begin to abuse.

      So naturally, some people would rather latch onto the Chinalake as the problem on the suggestions board, as it's much easier to suggest you nerf a weapon until it's ruined and straight garbage-tier than revamp a spawning system that minimizes spawn-killing as much as possible. I'm sure these people don't legit believe Chinalake is the problem, but think that nerfing Chinalake is the only way to fix it.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      idk why but

      nobody cares if its op or not

      people are still gonna blame it along with shed farming instead of only the shed farming LOL

      Fixing R2DA's spawn-killing problem would naturally be an insanely difficult task. A lot of thinking, potentially a lot of math and work into programming it, and also tons upon tons of tesitng it to iron out any kinks that players can spot, and begin to abuse.

      So naturally, some people would rather latch onto the Chinalake as the problem on the suggestions board, as it's much easier to suggest you nerf a weapon until it's ruined and straight garbage-tier than revamp a spawning system that minimizes spawn-killing as much as possible. I'm sure these people don't legit believe Chinalake is the problem, but think that nerfing Chinalake is the only way to fix it.

      Why doesn't pr just make so that the zombies would choose where they spawn like left for dead not too close to survivors and disruptors but not too far away from them. P.S there was a thread that had this idea but I forgot the name.

        Loading editor
    • Not gonna lie, outside of spawn killing, Chinalake is absolute shit. The radius isn’t that big, you don’t get a whole lot of ammo, and if you don’t have a viable secondary and a zombie happens to corner you, you are just gonna die. Player shooting you with Chinalake and he is alone? Easy solution. Just zigzag until he runs out of ammo, then strike. The only thing I could see is an increase in rank. Otherwise, it’s a trash weapon. I really don’t see why this thread was even made, it’s garbage and there are far better weapons that perform much better than Chinalake for a lower cost, like the FAMAS or the SPAS-12. The only reason everyone uses it is because it’s a low rank explosive weapon that happens to be good at spawn camping. Honestly, save your money and skip this trash, and get something better, like the weapons I listed before.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      XTso wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      idk why but

      nobody cares if its op or not

      people are still gonna blame it along with shed farming instead of only the shed farming LOL

      Fixing R2DA's spawn-killing problem would naturally be an insanely difficult task. A lot of thinking, potentially a lot of math and work into programming it, and also tons upon tons of tesitng it to iron out any kinks that players can spot, and begin to abuse.

      So naturally, some people would rather latch onto the Chinalake as the problem on the suggestions board, as it's much easier to suggest you nerf a weapon until it's ruined and straight garbage-tier than revamp a spawning system that minimizes spawn-killing as much as possible. I'm sure these people don't legit believe Chinalake is the problem, but think that nerfing Chinalake is the only way to fix it.

      Why doesn't pr just make so that the zombies would choose where they spawn like left for dead not too close to survivors and disruptors but not too far away from them. P.S there was a thread that had this idea but I forgot the name.

      Tbh this is the answer. You can't spawn kill if there's so many options.

        Loading editor
    • Close this thread for good

        Loading editor
    • actually, i have found the only solution to stop chinalake shed farm for good


      REMOVE STUD HARVEST

        Loading editor
    • what about those times where people play stud harvest and they dont abuse it?

        Loading editor
    • Whatisyourgay wrote:
      actually, i have found the only solution to stop chinalake shed farm for good

      REMOVE STUD HARVEST

      Wait until something like "Subway Farming" comes out. Disruptor abuse and trap areas that the Skull Champion can't escape aren't exclusive to Stud Harvest II.

        Loading editor
    • Remove grass it's unfair.

        Loading editor
    • I have a suggestion remove all the zombies and the gun and remove vip servers and other expect default servers and add [[1]]

        Loading editor
    • What if the bridge and shed could break if damaged enough 

        Loading editor
    • Favulaskoes wrote:
      What if the bridge and shed could break if damaged enough 

      Shed Farming is a symptom of the game's grind-y nature and an unreliable spawn system. Solutions like these, that ignore the larger problem at hand, aren't solutions. They just push the problem aside, only temporarily solve it (until new farming methods are discovered), and leave it for us to inevitably handle again later down the line.

      Cut out the middle man, fix the actual problem. Saves time.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      Favulaskoes wrote:
      What if the bridge and shed could break if damaged enough 
      Shed Farming is a symptom of the game's grind-y nature and an unreliable spawn system. Solutions like these, that ignore the larger problem at hand, aren't solutions. They just push the problem aside, only temporarily solve it (until new farming methods are discovered), and leave it for us to inevitably handle again later down the line.

      Cut out the middle man, fix the actual problem. Saves time.

      You mean the spawns are too reliable. Having the shed and bridge break will stop shed farming, but this new method of grinding that the chinalake helped introduce can be applied to almost every other map. As long as there's one spawn and a corner, you can expect a bunch of fences and towers around it. You can't just have the back of Victoria Harbor's warehouse to just collpase.

      Oh, and instead of accepting that his suggestion was too OP for R2Da when used in the wrong way, cap would rather ruin a round and hammer abuse people inside of a shed. I'm just waiting for chinalake to get a nerf where it's so unplayable that it would be better off removed like the M202.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4dUwTNo7Us

        Loading editor
    • WaffleInvasion wrote:

      Oh, and instead of accepting that his suggestion was too OP for R2Da when used in the wrong way, cap would rather ruin a round and hammer abuse people inside of a shed. I'm just waiting for chinalake to get a nerf where it's so unplayable that it would be better off removed like the M202.

      I can't see any nerfs on the Chinalake beyond removing the Flakvest's bonus slugs happening.

      A nerf on Chinalake because of it being the most useful tool for spawn-camping is also irrational. You punish anyone and everyone who uses the Chinalake, regardless of if they are part of the problem or not.

      Alongside that, nerfing Chinalake doesn't stop spawn-camping. Other weapons will fill in the gap Chinalake left behind, either current weapons or future additions. It's the same problem I talked about with just making the shed destructible. You don't actually solve the real issue, but rather push it aside and leave it to (inevitably) come up again in the future, leaving us to handle it once more.

      Now, are you suggesting both a spawn revamp and a Chinalake nerf, or am I just interpreting your message wrong? Super sorry if I'm just too dense and you're not actually for a Chinalake nerf to stop spawn-camping.

        Loading editor
    • NeRf R2dA EvErYtHiNg iS tOo oP.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:
      WaffleInvasion wrote:

      Oh, and instead of accepting that his suggestion was too OP for R2Da when used in the wrong way, cap would rather ruin a round and hammer abuse people inside of a shed. I'm just waiting for chinalake to get a nerf where it's so unplayable that it would be better off removed like the M202.

      I can't see any nerfs on the Chinalake beyond removing the Flakvest's bonus slugs happening.

      A nerf on Chinalake because of it being the most useful tool for spawn-camping is also irrational. You punish anyone and everyone who uses the Chinalake, regardless of if they are part of the problem or not.

      Alongside that, nerfing Chinalake doesn't stop spawn-camping. Other weapons will fill in the gap Chinalake left behind, either current weapons or future additions. It's the same problem I talked about with just making the shed destructible. You don't actually solve the real issue, but rather push it aside and leave it to (inevitably) come up again in the future, leaving us to handle it once more.

      Now, are you suggesting both a spawn revamp and a Chinalake nerf, or am I just interpreting your message wrong? Super sorry if I'm just too dense and you're not actually for a Chinalake nerf to stop spawn-camping.

      Alright, so I'm for buffing the rank requirement on chinalake and nerfing the flak vest as well as a a huge spawn revamp. However, I know none of these things will never happen and PR will just go along with nerfing the weapon. It's not like anyone plays R2Da for the campaign gamemodes anyways. And also, my reply was mostly responding to the guy who you responded to. You still made some good points and having the bridge or shed break will  since there are plentnot make the chinalake any less OP since there are plenty of other maps with reliable spawns and a lot of space to shoot explosives. It just so happens that Stud Harvest II does it better than others.

        Loading editor
    • tl;dr

        Loading editor
    • WaffleInvasion wrote:

      Alright, so I'm for buffing the rank requirement on chinalake and nerfing the flak vest as well as a a huge spawn revamp.

      Ah, thanks for clearing that one up.

      We can only hope when the new developer comes along, they end up understanding the actual problem behind the Shed Farming, which isn't the Chinalake but the spawn system. Of course, like you said, the Flakvest slugs bonus is also something we can be fine with nerfing, and I can kinda get behind a rank increase. All we have to do is hope the new developer doesn't look at the problem too surface-level and just nerf Chinalake (similar to what you said will most likely happen.)

      As for no one playing Campaign, yeah. I mainly play Rescue / Survival because some players in Campaign refuse to do the objective and treat it like we're on Survival.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:

      As for no one playing Campaign, yeah. I mainly play Rescue / Survival because some players in Campaign refuse to do the objective and treat it like we're on Survival.

      nobody plays campaign because skull champion spawns every round and ruins the objective. there's no point in trying to beat something you cant beat. rescue is at least somewhat beatable

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      nobody plays campaign because skull champion spawns every round and ruins the objective. there's no point in trying to beat something you cant beat. rescue is at least somewhat beatable

      Rescue / Survival is more manageable with Skull Champion since you can focus exclusively on killing him or avoiding him if there aren't enough HRs alive. No one wants to juggle a 30,000hp mob that can instant kill a majority of players on top of pushing the super janky cart in Coastline Clash to the top of the mountain. Good point.

        Loading editor
    • PR might not heavy nerf the China lake and flak vest.  https://youtu.be/iVBDXgNNWpc

        Loading editor
    • No more updates until the new dev and please let this thread die.

        Loading editor
    • favu it could have died without you asking

        Loading editor
    • Spynapples wrote:
      It shouldnt get a nerf other than rank req increase

      that wont help.

      prestiges will still spam it until server lag by shedfarming

        Loading editor
    • Whyarer2daclansnamedafterpoliticalparties wrote:

      Spynapples wrote:
      It shouldnt get a nerf other than rank req increase

      that wont help.

      prestiges will still spam it until server lag by shedfarming

      Chinalake isnt the problem. Its the spawn system. If you think chinalake is the problem then you might aswell nerf triblaster and rpg.

        Loading editor
    • Spynapples wrote:

      Whyarer2daclansnamedafterpoliticalparties wrote:

      Spynapples wrote:
      It shouldnt get a nerf other than rank req increase
      that wont help.

      prestiges will still spam it until server lag by shedfarming

      Chinalake isnt the problem. Its the spawn system. If you think chinalake is the problem then you might aswell nerf triblaster and rpg.

      chinalake still maybe needs a level increase, sinister himself admitted it I know that it proves shit but.. yeah it just needs a level increase from 25 to 35

        Loading editor
    • We would need another low rank explosive weapon then.

        Loading editor
    • cough cough m202 cough

        Loading editor
    • who the - revived this thread?

        Loading editor
    • TotallyNotYann wrote:
      who the - revived this thread?

      Dude named " Whyarer2daclansnamedafterpoliticalparties"

        Loading editor
    • you cant ban me for nercoposting

        Loading editor
    • Whyarer2daclansnamedafterpoliticalparties wrote:
      you cant ban me for nercoposting

      Yeah you don't get banned for it as far as I'm aware, but some people just find it to be a little annoying.

        Loading editor
    • XTso wrote:

      Whyarer2daclansnamedafterpoliticalparties wrote:
      you cant ban me for nercoposting

      Yeah you don't get banned for it as far as I'm aware, but some people just find it to be a little annoying.

      no i think its against the rule to necropost

        Loading editor
    • Oh, my bad. I tried looking at the Wikia Ban Guide but found nothing related to necroposting or replying to dead threads. Guess it slipped my eye, or more accurately, my CTRL+F.

        Loading editor
    • necroposting is stupid and is a sin
      STOP NECROPOSTING

      NECROPOST

        Loading editor
    • As said this thread is cursed and cant die at least  not until after 500 replys.

        Loading editor
    • Earsponjason wrote:
      As said this thread is cursed and cant die at least  not until after 500 replys.

      we must destroy this thread with force

        Loading editor
    • The whole reason chinalake is better than the other explosive weps is because its a primary

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.