FANDOM


  • WikiaColors
    WikiaColors closed this thread because:
    its literally 4 months old at this point
    06:19, May 21, 2020

    first of all my problem with this server is that its very uninteractive to new players as people only just talk to the known ones. the second problem is how many snitches there are thinking they are so cool. you make a little joke and next thing u know u got 4 kids pinging mods about it and then they start being toxic to u without getting a warning. the last thing is the punishments i got banned permanently because of snitches for saying that ill shoot someone

      Loading editor
    • thats why wikia better

        Loading editor
    • imagine having if a gays find out about this thread


      this post was made by an unknown gay organization

        Loading editor
    • ChillyLuckxx
      ChillyLuckxx removed this reply because:
      Yeah i just wanted to help, but a guy just made a "dumb" move and like "attacked" me.....
      07:27, February 5, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • ChillyLuckxx wrote: Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      even my message makes more sense

        Loading editor
    • xd

        Loading editor
    • ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??



      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

        Loading editor
    • b

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??


      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

      dude, Chat-Moderator take it serious. I am not like a pussy C-mod that not bans people who are "joking" about to shoot someone. We got rules here to follow.... i dont want to start a drama now.

        Loading editor
    • 1.) Ever heard of reading the rules? Yeah it's pretty strict there, but that's not an excuse to break the rules. Saying "I'll shoot someone" is kinda edgy tbh.

      2.) There's nothing wrong with snitching on discord. While I don't personally do it, they're just helping to keep the server clean.

        Loading editor
    • Smh read the rules

        Loading editor
    • i can agree with that r2da discord is extremely overruled

      really unfair

      and it really limits your speech.

        Loading editor
    • ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??


      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

      dude, Chat-Moderator take it serious. I am not like a pussy C-mod that not bans people who are "joking" about to shoot someone. We got rules here to follow....

      i dont want to start a drama now.

      lmao on a shooting game tho.

      imagine banning random 14 year olds from a roblox discord server because of a super vague message over a virtual messaging site.

      if you cant differentiate a joke over the internet over the real thing, then you shouldnt even have the power to even communicate on the server

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??


      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

      dude, Chat-Moderator take it serious. I am not like a pussy C-mod that not bans people who are "joking" about to shoot someone. We got rules here to follow....

      i dont want to start a drama now.

      lmao on a shooting game tho.

      imagine banning random 14 year olds from a roblox discord server because of a super vague message over a virtual messaging site.

      if you cant differentiate a joke over the internet over the real thing, then you shouldnt even have the power to even communicate on the server

      yeah okay. I don't want drama, you don't want drama, so we should just stop.

        Loading editor
    • Mostly those toxics or chat mods dont know wikia too well most likely or e x i s t

        Loading editor
    • ChillyLuckxx wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??


      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

      dude, Chat-Moderator take it serious. I am not like a pussy C-mod that not bans people who are "joking" about to shoot someone. We got rules here to follow....

      i dont want to start a drama now.

      lmao on a shooting game tho.

      imagine banning random 14 year olds from a roblox discord server because of a super vague message over a virtual messaging site.

      if you cant differentiate a joke over the internet over the real thing, then you shouldnt even have the power to even communicate on the server

      yeah okay. I don't want drama, you don't want drama, so we should just stop.

      Hey what if i kill a human has gun with gun on r2da on real life bl0x wow epic joke!!!1

      Also you no no word c mod that not bans people are "joking" (clown mode? Hmmmm) about to shoot someone (was here a mention its not on real life)

        Loading editor
    • hey guys, we dont want to make drama, right?

        Loading editor
    • the legitimate shit???? terrorism?????????

      how the hell does a "i will shoot you" or "i will shoot that guy" break the terrorism rule

      is probably terrorism when you say "i will shoot up a school" but a threat like that should just be a violation of bullying/harassment

      im glad i left cmod position early

        Loading editor
    • Feinapfel wrote: the legitimate shit???? terrorism?????????

      how the hell does a "i will shoot you" or "i will shoot that guy" break the terrorism rule

      is probably terrorism when you say "i will shoot up a school" but a threat like that should just be a violation of bullying/harassment

      im glad i left cmod position early

      I see, but he got banned from nothing
      
        Loading editor
    • the r2da discord is literally shit

      a guy got banned falsely permanently by jopede because a person said he had raided the r2da discord without proof

        Loading editor
    • The terrorism rule is a really wide rule. Honestly it could use a better name.

      But please there's a difference between "Bro I'm gonna shoot you next round" and "I'll shoot someone". The latter sounds like you want to hurt someone irl.

        Loading editor
    • The R2DA discord is a good example of what happens when you add too many vague arbitrary rules.

        Loading editor
    • R2Dthanos
      R2Dthanos removed this reply because:
      large quote chain
      13:10, May 10, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • thats a big ass quote right here



      Minininho, can you come out here???

        Loading editor
    • that’s like, 5 quotes, not 7 okay?!

        Loading editor
    • Ive been banned a long time ago from the discord server, its moderation is highly unfair and needs to be recognized that the r2da community is toxic, VERY toxic. Nobody even listens.

        Loading editor
    • im going to shoot someone

        Loading editor
    • F0URW0RD wrote:
      Ive been banned a long time ago from the discord server, its moderation is highly unfair and needs to be recognized that the r2da community is toxic, VERY toxic. Nobody even listens.

      That the fact

      I mean...all you have to do is bring the boo at battlestation and you will be the most shined guy

        Loading editor
    • Le Duc Hai wrote:

      F0URW0RD wrote:
      Ive been banned a long time ago from the discord server, its moderation is highly unfair and needs to be recognized that the r2da community is toxic, VERY toxic. Nobody even listens.

      That the fact

      I mean...all you have to do is bring the boo at battlestation and you will be the most shined guy

      things have changed, people keep voting victoria harbor and they have inhuman reflexes, you cant get close to them

        Loading editor
    • TotallyNotYann wrote:

      Le Duc Hai wrote:

      F0URW0RD wrote:
      Ive been banned a long time ago from the discord server, its moderation is highly unfair and needs to be recognized that the r2da community is toxic, VERY toxic. Nobody even listens.
      That the fact

      I mean...all you have to do is bring the boo at battlestation and you will be the most shined guy

      things have changed, people keep voting victoria harbor and they have inhuman reflexes, you cant get close to them

      and they vote stud harvest and bring the chinalakes and put the disruptor in everywhere and they hmmer it and they go like

      "chinalake bomb go like boom boom"

        Loading editor
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote: thats a big ass quote right here



      Minininho, can you come out here???

      damn i used to be a snitch, and im still one

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      1.) Ever heard of reading the rules? Yeah it's pretty strict there, but that's not an excuse to break the rules. Saying "I'll shoot someone" is kinda edgy tbh.

      2.) There's nothing wrong with snitching on discord. While I don't personally do it, they're just helping to keep the server clean.

      Thats why no one likes the discord.Its filled with a bunch of boot licking mini mod assholes that no one wished existed except for the mods.

        Loading editor
    • ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      ChillyLuckxx wrote:
      Hey Theoneandonly69696,

      You've been probably got banned due you will shoot someone. Chat-Moderators+ would take this serious. 



      Terrorism



      - ChillyLuclxx

      what type of pussy mods does the discord server hire??


      huRR DUhr hE sAId SHoOT



      bruh the game the server was made after is based on shooting shit. i dare you to look at me with a straight face and say that you thought he wasnt joking

      dude, Chat-Moderator take it serious. I am not like a pussy C-mod that not bans people who are "joking" about to shoot someone. We got rules here to follow....

      i dont want to start a drama now.

      lmao on a shooting game tho.

      imagine banning random 14 year olds from a roblox discord server because of a super vague message over a virtual messaging site.

      if you cant differentiate a joke over the internet over the real thing, then you shouldnt even have the power to even communicate on the server

      yeah okay. I don't want drama, you don't want drama, so we should just stop.

      Drama is an incredibly subjective term which is why its so dumb its a rule that you can't start "Drama" because mods can basically label anything they want as drama to get you banned.Another reason I think alot of the cmods are complete assholes is because they just make up random shit based on completely subjective rules to get you banned.

        Loading editor
    • Very ironic how the definition of drama is "an exciting, emotional, or unexpected series of events or set of circumstances." You can quite literally use this to describe almost any situation and get basically anyone you want banned from the discord.Whoever came up with some of the discord rules has idiocy beyond anything I can compare.Its literally astounding how dumb some of these rules are.Lets go over some of them shall we? First "Using bot commands in general twice in a row is considered spam." This is just dumb.Most bot commands are incredibly short and it makes no sense this is considered as spam."English only" This is also dumb considering the game itself has multiple languages."Hate Speech: Discrimination of one's race, national origin,or religious affiliation." This is ironic considering the fact that you can only allow one language in discord therefore basically any mod who enforces the english only rule has broken the hate speech rule since you are basically discriminating against others and there languages."Raiding Discord Servers:" Even if you raid another discord server you can still get banned even though it literally has nothing to do with r2da discord."Child Endangerment:" Child endangerment isn't dumb its just ironic considering PR hired Iheaven and then defended him on twitter which of course led to the amazing meme "pedophile defender simulator." "Talking bad about other users (in a rude way)" In a rude way is the most subjective term ive ever heard.Its so dumb because of how subjective that is.Usually you tell if someone is being rude by there tone of voice but you can't do that IF ITS ON THE INTERNET.Now for IMO the worst rule and most subjective rule.Bypassing/Baiting Staff:​​​​​This is so incredibly dumb how all these absolute garbage cmods can say OH BUT HE WAS BAITING ME SO GET THE BAN HAMMER.Its just so dumb and they don't even need an HMOD approval so they can made bull shit up whenever they want.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway the rules are incredibly dumb and probebly about 25 percent of them shouldn't even be there and 50 percent of them should be specified/changed.The discord sucks and so do the cmods and mini mods.Its so incredibly easy to become a cmod and its just sad they have so much power in the discord.Most of them are complete garbage and as toxic as battle station servers which makes sense considering most of the community is toxic to.Anyway the discord is doomed and a sad heap of garbage.Only reason the discord should exist is for looks at the next updates and for people to get applications to become a moderator.Its also very ironic considering the only people who defend the discord are the mini mod boot lickers and the cmods.

        Loading editor
    • @Hyperstudios you forget the little thing that says cmods and above are excempt from most of these "rules" you listed, so they're able to enforce absurd laws us filthy casuals have to abide by.

      basically, super biased rules which have all sorts of loopholes and catches

        Loading editor
    • Basically what the post is about: (translated into god language)



      GRRRR NERF REASONTODYEDISCORD,  I  NO TELLING YOU HOW MANY TIME I POSTING VERY HIGH EFORT GUN JOKE AND IT GETTING REPORTING TO MODS.  IT NO FAIR THEY HARASSING ME AND MAKING ME GETTING BAN!!!!!



      THEY COMING ON DISCORD AND SAYING I BULYING DEM AND DAT I AM NOOB AND THAT IT MEY FALT I MAKING TYEM DEPRESSION BUT IT NO MY FAULT BECUZE CALCIUM GLADIATOR IS OVERPOWER



      THEY VERY BERY TOXIC AND WE ALL KNOWING THAT 8 YEER OLD KIDS ARE TOXIC TOXIN  GARBAGE SO U NO WHAT THAT MEAN?  IT MEANING WE NEEDING  NERF THEM!!!!!!!!!!



      WE NEEDING BAN ALL PEOPLE ON DISOCRD WHO FALSLY CONVICT ME OF SYBER BULLY AND THEN MAYBE IT BALACE, MAYBEE.



      I HAVE NOT TELLING YOU HOW MANY TIME I MAKING VERY EPIC GAMER MEMES AND THEY REPORTTING TO MODS AND SAY "GRRRRRRRR HE GIVING ME DEPRESSION PLS BAN THEM OR I GOING ROOOFTOP TOWER JUMP"



      BUT THAT NO REASON WHY I MAKING MEME AND BECOMING ANGER!!!! THEY R TOXIC BECAUSE THEY ALL REPORTING TO MODS WICH GETTING ME BANNED. LIKE HOW DHAT FAIRIRIEIRIR???!?!?!?!!!



      THEY SAYING THAT I MAKING FUN OF THEM, BUT I ACTUALLY NOT BUT THEN THEY STILL GO REPORT MOD SAYING THAT I SENDING THEM DEATH THREATS. I ONLY MAKING THIS ANGRY POST BECAUSE I NOT KNOWING HOW DEAL WITH MENTAL BREAKDOWN? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MAKING ANGRY POST BECAUSE OF TOXIC WASTE 11 YEER OLDS.



      ARE YOU TIRE OF YOUR VERY GOOD NERF R2DA HULK RANT GETTING REPORTED BY MODS AND THEN THEY SAYING YOU VIOLATE THE DISCORD RULES?



      ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR GODLY JOKES GETTING SENT TO MODS BY SERIOUS KIDS AND THEN THEY SAYING YOU NOOB AT GAME?



      THEN JOIN ME AND TOGETHER WE DEFEETING TOXIC RRESOSN2DIEAWAYKENEINGDISCORDD!!!!!



      WE GOING BANDING TOGEVTVER AND REBEL  UNTIL MODERATIONER NERFING THEM TOXIC CHILDREN! SO WHO WIT ME? LET NERF RAERAEOSNNSTOIDEIAWKWANAAIANGDISOCORDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11111!!!!111

      GRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

        Loading editor
    • this thread is so old that theres still my old blocked account's messages

        Loading editor
    • Tell me what accounts they are

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.