FANDOM


  • Hello! When I first made this suggestion I thought it would get like 10 kudos and would be forgotten but look at it now! I'm just going to hope that Pr will see this cause we kind of need an armor for magazines







    2CBCBC5C-7199-4275-8F47-38385B66C862
    353B15AA-E10F-4664-97CC-0FFF0C030A2F

    Ammo Pouch

    Rank 15

    Price $220

    Gives +3 clips

    Grants +25 HP

    Gives +20 Stamina



    Pros

    Extra Magazines

    Extra Stamina

    Mid Rank

    Cons

    Low Health



    Overview

    This is an armor that is mainly for the clips it gives. It does give health but not much. It's not expensive but not so cheap at the same time 




    Background Story

    A survivor was running out of ammo while fighting a horde of zombies. He ran into a house and started exploring it to find some ammo. He looked inside a drawer and found a brown old bag and when he opened it there was ammo inside. He got an idea he changed it up a bit and started giving to survivors for a fee. This saved lots of lives because of the ammo they could store.

    Tips Though the health granted by this armor may not be much, the extra hp from prestige will help with the low hp. This will give you 3 magazines it will help with guns that don't have much ammunition


    Contributors

    These are people that gave me suggestions. Not help with the idea before I posted this suggestion. But thank you guys for suggestions :D


    Kithenfrige (Name)


    TonyPinestheProtector (Stats Suggestion)



    AtypicalBarretUser (Model)




    Changes

    Changed Magazines from +4 to +3

    Increased Stamina from +10 to +20

    Changed HP from +15 +25

    Lowered Rank from 20 to 15

      Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Aw

        Loading editor
    • This would be nice in game 

        Loading editor
    • the prestige hp could make up for the low hp, so this could actually be somewhat viable at a high enough prestige level

        Loading editor
    • oh god thats a lot of ammo

        Loading editor
    • That's the point should I increase the price?

        Loading editor
    • I would say the pouch should be a "lighter" armour, therefore it should give a small amount of stamina aswell for the reduction of the fictional armour weight.

        Loading editor
    • Alright Thanks :D

        Loading editor
    • Cool and good suggestions here a kudo for you.

        Loading editor
    • I made a model for you. Please add me in the credits if you want to use this!
      RobloxScreenShot20200107 122426909
        Loading editor
    • Wow thanks :D

        Loading editor
    • I had same idea but it there just a hand bag wich 2 ammo, cheap and 10 hp

        Loading editor
    • Oh

        Loading editor
    • Sorry 

        Loading editor
    • I worked so hard in the drawing ;-; yet it doesn't even look that detailed

        Loading editor
    • this is really good

        Loading editor
    • Thank you :>

        Loading editor
    • Ehm looks basic to basic the design but the concept is good

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • I like this idea this would be very good for RPG spammers and tri's. And for all guns for boss and etc.

        Loading editor
    • decent

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully Pr sees this ;- ; I just wanna be noTIced

        Loading editor
    • bumpp 

        Loading editor
    • Well. This was my most popular thread I wish it was added but it's dying but thank you all for the support and suggestions hopefully it still lives if not I wanted to thank you guys for all that you did for this.

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • brUh

        Loading editor
    • Much sadness

        Loading editor
    • yup

        Loading editor
    • Okay

        Loading editor
    • If your going to post here post something that's wortH it

        Loading editor
    • Nice idea, I like it. I kinda feel it's a bit underwelming for it's price, but overall, great!

      Kudos to you!

      Also, why don't you ask Greedy to make a poll for it on the Discord server? You have well over 10 kudos. That could get the thread some new views, opinions and kudos.

        Loading editor
    • Wow ty :D

        Loading editor
    • If anyone could make a in game picture that would be great! It's ok if you can't 

        Loading editor
    • I think the concept is good, but for an armor that is supposed to give you extra ammo, it doesn't give really good ammo amounts. Due to that, the price with those stats should go about lvl 7-10 and make it about 70 gold.

        Loading editor
    • Should I buff the magazines given back to 3?

        Loading editor
    • I think you have to nerf it. At least 2 magazines is okay.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly I dig a vest that's for ammo, and ammo alone. though I think you should bump up the price a little bit. 

        Loading editor
    • HMmmMm

        Loading editor
    • Imma nerf it then see how it goes

        Loading editor
    • I always wanted something like this

        Loading editor
    • D
        Loading editor
    • nervous u gotta make it 3+ clips or else it has no special qualities and no one will ever use this lmao



      also make the extra stamina 20+ instead, 10 is barely even noticeable

        Loading editor
    • Ramb0zz
      Ramb0zz removed this reply because:
      kj
      09:28, February 18, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • 3-4 clips or it won't be usable since every armour is basically better

        Loading editor
    • Alright 

        Loading editor
    • cons: expensive?, not extra inmunities, low hp, 

      pros: extra ammo, extra stamina, low ranked

      also kudos

        Loading editor
    • Thanks! I forgot about pros and cons

        Loading editor
    • just dont use this with RPG. but yeah good crap. 

        Loading editor
    • The health and stamina are so small so they don't really matter.

        Loading editor
    • This armor is mainly for the ammo because we don't have an armor with 3 magazines so I wouldn't make the health or stamina too high I guess I can buff the health a bit

        Loading editor
    • maybe for cosmetic purposes everytime you unequip your secondary it goes into the pouch

        Loading editor
    • HmMmMmmMm

        Loading editor
    • Unless if it's an explosive or it's too big like rpg m202 Tri-Blaster and prob chainsaw

        Loading editor
    • [Everyone liked that]

        Loading editor
    • It would look great if you use this bag with R700 because it look like you're mailman

        Loading editor
    • "Hello, im the mailman,time to deliver some deaths"

        Loading editor
    • i give that an eh

        Loading editor
    • (((

      Why

        Loading editor
    • there is literally no reason for this to give extra stamina

        Loading editor
    • Pr logic

        Loading editor
    • Pr logic gives the stamina

        Loading editor
    • i might make the quote something to do with mail man

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone want the quote?

        Loading editor
    • Heck yes, i do

        Loading editor
    • What is your idea for the quote?

      hopefully I can get the quote to work

        Loading editor
    • I always thought of something with delivering something "time to deliver death" Or something related to that.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty good,but the money to buy it should be higher

        Loading editor
    • holy crap the model is.. yeah... not, not that great..




      also 10 hp is literally the worst armor in the game. it's like a trade-off, pretty much NO extra hp but have 1 extra clip, or have 2 extra clips, have over 100 hp AND have a rush ability with less radioactive ticker damage for less than double the price, and people still want this to have a higher price?



      i don't get it.

        Loading editor
    • Needs more clips

        Loading editor
    • More than 3 clips?.

        Loading editor
    • A bag shouldn't be able to have the rush ability and make you take less radiation. It's made for its magazines since no other armors have more than 2

        Loading editor
    • About the quote....

      From old days to present, people use this thing to fit some items such as mails, milk bottles, money, ammunition,... But now, in this post-apoc scenario, it is always better to fit it with a bunch of catridges and magazines to make sure you won't run out of ammo fastly and spray and pray for anyone who like that. Just don't ask us why you can fit so many m249 ammo boxes in that little bag.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe make it a little shorter? 

        Loading editor
    • Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      Maybe make it a little shorter? 

      Hmm ok

      It is always better to have a bunch of catridges or magazines just to make sure you won't run out of ammo. Just don't ask us why you can fit so many m249 ammo boxes in that little bag.

        Loading editor
    • Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      A bag shouldn't be able to have the rush ability and make you take less radiation. It's made for its magazines since no other armors have more than 2

      im comparing it to bull II bro, point is this is not that great and for it to be anywhere NEAR worth it, it's going to need a serious buff, but then again more clips would make it too overpowered. sorry dude but this is a horrible suggestion (opinion)

        Loading editor
    • Bubblethorn wrote:
      Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      A bag shouldn't be able to have the rush ability and make you take less radiation. It's made for its magazines since no other armors have more than 2
      im comparing it to bull II bro, point is this is not that great and for it to be anywhere NEAR worth it, it's going to need a serious buff, but then again more clips would make it too overpowered. sorry dude but this is a horrible suggestion (opinion)

      Nah it's not a horrible suggestion, it just needs a buff

        Loading editor
    • read the last word in my previous post for a suprise

        Loading editor
    • Bubblethorn wrote:
      read the last word in my previous post for a suprise

      I know I was trying to change it

        Loading editor
    • SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      Bubblethorn wrote:
      read the last word in my previous post for a suprise
      I know I was trying to change it

      change it

        Loading editor
    • Bubblethorn wrote:
      SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      Bubblethorn wrote:
      read the last word in my previous post for a suprise
      I know I was trying to change it
      change it

      Well, what do you want for the armor?

        Loading editor
    • I buffed the health from 10 to 35 so is this good enough

        Loading editor
    • Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      I buffed the health from 10 to 35 so is this good enough

      what is this, an all-around Christmas Beanie but with other benefits? prestige exists. it was perfectly fine tbh, and the main point for it was ammo.

      thats literally the same thing as saying that "+3 ammo is not enough. buff it to +5, +10" WHATEVER.

        Loading editor
    • OK so imma bring the hp down to 15 and I buffed the magazine to 4 but it's prob gonna be unbalanced

        Loading editor
    • would these "magazines" work for different types of bullets (and bullet types)



      like, would i get +4 fire bullets if i paired this with the AK?



      would i get +4 shells in i paired this with rpg?

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      would these "magazines" work for different types of bullets (and bullet types)



      like, would i get +4 fire bullets if i paired this with the AK?



      would i get +4 shells in i paired this with rpg?

      mmm, this is about reserve ammo, magazines, rockets, water- you get it.

      yknow, that second number on the weapon GUI that shows how much times you can reload? yeah, THOSE ones.

        Loading editor
    • SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      Bubblethorn wrote:
      SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      Bubblethorn wrote:
      read the last word in my previous post for a suprise
      I know I was trying to change it
      change it
      Well, what do you want for the armor?

      for it to be deleted

        Loading editor
    • Honestly this is probably gonna be a good addition. I support it.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you :D

        Loading editor
    • more clips makes it op, less clips makes it terrible.



      i feel like this should have something that isn't more clips. maybe like a portable reload station? i dunno, i just feel like one extra clip won't be enough (compared to brute II armor) and adding more clips would make it overpowered

        Loading editor
    • SomeRandomONE wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      would these "magazines" work for different types of bullets (and bullet types)


      like, would i get +4 fire bullets if i paired this with the AK?



      would i get +4 shells in i paired this with rpg?

      mmm, this is about reserve ammo, magazines, rockets, water- you get it.

      yknow, that second number on the weapon GUI that shows how much times you can reload? yeah, THOSE ones.

      absolutely useless. the flak vest is only $180 and does more than this will ever do

      the tactical II gives more hp, stamina, and a little less ammo but still, cheaper and more efficent



      why would i trade a flak vest or faraday (literally cheaper than this and provides a hard counter for a very effective mob) for extra ammo that other armors also grant?

        Loading editor
    • You won't be able to take advantage of those 4 extra reloads with that little health.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      You won't be able to take advantage of those 4 extra reloads with that little health.

      pretty sure this was designed to be for prestige players since the extra hp makes up for it so this armor can be actually viable

        Loading editor
    • Exactly thank you Darien. This armor is not meant for its health it's a pouch. It's supposed to be for ammo

        Loading editor
    • People act like there can't be any disadvantages with armor or weapons. They either want one op pro or a good pro with a small con.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly thank you. They keep asking for more health. I'm going to say it again This Armor is For the Ammo not the HP

        Loading editor
    • Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      Exactly thank you. They keep asking for more health. I'm going to say it again This Armor is For the Ammo not the HP

      i dunno what this suggestion is at this point. its practically the best place to start some kind of flamewar or somethin.

        Loading editor
    • no pls

        Loading editor
    • i like the changes you made but god.. 4 clips... don't you think that's a little too much? i mean you would get SIX FULL rounds with an m249. for comparison, the m249 deals 3575 dmg in one round. with six rounds, you could deal 21,450 damage without even having to go to a reload station. look, i get what you're saying but we don't need armors like this. at the same rank you could get bull II armor for twenty dollars extra, and it would grant a lot more perks. i feel like we don't need armors like this because they could get really bad or really overpowered with a few minor changes.

        Loading editor
    • People kept spamming me to buff it to 4 EVEN 5

        Loading editor
    • Lmao it needs a nerf It would make sense having 3 magazines in a pouch than 2 magazines in a bulldozer 1 or 2

        Loading editor
    • Yes I thought that too

        Loading editor
    • what if it was a vest

        Loading editor
    • MASSIVEloser wrote:
      what if it was a vest

      just a thought

        Loading editor
    • Maybe but I like it being a pouch good idea though :D

        Loading editor
    • B u m p

        Loading editor
    • I would buff the rank requirment to 15.

        Loading editor
    • Im not sure and also it would be nerf not buff. 3 magazines would probably be too much for low ranks

        Loading editor
    • I'd suggest making it rank 12 since ammo is needed in drag or wing. But this is very useful!

        Loading editor
    • Greatawadh wrote: I'd suggest making it rank 12 since ammo is needed in drag or wing. But this is very useful!

      How is this useful if you die quickly, you won't be able to use any of that ammo with +15 health

        Loading editor
    • I like this idea but maybe lower the clips by 1 and give it more health. People are not going to use this if they die in 5 seconds from lack of hp.

        Loading editor
    • Ej585 wrote:
      I like this idea but maybe lower the clips by 1 and give it more health. People are not going to use this if they die in 5 seconds from lack of hp.

      Its meant to hold a bunch of ammo why would you nerft it so bulldozer is better, mate we don't just terrible armor I would use this becuase P90 would be busted with this.

        Loading editor
    • Ej585 wrote:
      I like this idea but maybe lower the clips by 1 and give it more health. People are not going to use this if they die in 5 seconds from lack of hp.

      Its meant to hold a bunch of ammo why would you nerft it so bulldozer is better, mate we don't just terrible armor I would use this becuase P90 would be busted with this.

        Loading editor
    • Ej585 wrote:
      I like this idea but maybe lower the clips by 1 and give it more health. People are not going to use this if they die in 5 seconds from lack of hp.

      Its meant to hold a bunch of ammo why would you nerft it so bulldozer is better, mate we don't just terrible armor I would use this becuase P90 would be busted with this.

        Loading editor
    • OmenAyres wrote:
      Ej585 wrote:
      I like this idea but maybe lower the clips by 1 and give it more health. People are not going to use this if they die in 5 seconds from lack of hp.
      Its meant to hold a bunch of ammo why would you nerft it so bulldozer is better, mate we don't just terrible armor I would use this becuase P90 would be busted with this.

      Hmm true...



      How about keeping the 3 clips and instead remove the stamina increase and increase hp?

        Loading editor
    • K just cause the health is low doesn't mean you can't use the ammo. It can also be made up with the prestige Hp

        Loading editor
    • K I changed the stats up

        Loading editor
    • You shouldn't have to make it up using prestiege health, that would just increase the problem with r2da being very unfriendly to new players.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not saying you have to I'm just saying it's like a tip.

        Loading editor
    • I did increase the health a bit

        Loading editor
    • Dudes its like how most of the ogs on this game use boo buster than switch to drag the ammo pouch will help alot. Plus you bassically become a glass cannon cause of the pouch and can get even new players porabbly a good ammount of kills.

        Loading editor
    • why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly thank you

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote: why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

      1.) PR doesn't care about realism. Your point is easily disproved because of bandolier's existence in the game.

      2.) Prestiege HP shouldn't have to make up for armor HP. Like I said earlier, it would just increase R2DA's unfriendliness to new players.

      3.) Saying something along the lines of "just don't get hit" is the stupidest thing. How can you not expect to get hit in a round.


      Now stop being a silly goose and realise this suggestion is bad.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote: why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

      1.) PR doesn't care about realism. Your point is easily disproved because of bandolier's existence in the game.

      2.) Prestiege HP shouldn't have to make up for armor HP. Like I said earlier, it would just increase R2DA's unfriendliness to new players.

      3.) Saying something along the lines of "just don't get hit" is the stupidest thing. How can you not expect to get hit in a round.


      Now stop being a silly goose and realise this suggestion is bad.

      "this suggestion is bad"

      >50+ kudos

      >better than your shitty suggestions that dont even get 20

      >original

      >balanced

      please deal with the fact people want this and its not made by sinister arms bro.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote: why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

      1.) PR doesn't care about realism. Your point is easily disproved because of bandolier's existence in the game.

      2.) Prestiege HP shouldn't have to make up for armor HP. Like I said earlier, it would just increase R2DA's unfriendliness to new players.

      3.) Saying something along the lines of "just don't get hit" is the stupidest thing. How can you not expect to get hit in a round.


      Now stop being a silly goose and realise this suggestion is bad.

      1) this was proved literally 2-3 years ago, and looking at the events n mounts - what realism?

      2) at least its not unlocked from rank 10 or something. and they will improve - we all did. or else we wouldnt be here.

      3) i bet you already know this game. EVERYONE can get hit or pinned - this is the nature of the game. +10 bonus HP from the group helps, but going Prestige might be your best bet.

      and by all means - this suggestion is NOT bad. kids really want only OP things here - looking at the Relodable Minigun suggestions, to start with...

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote: why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

      1.) PR doesn't care about realism. Your point is easily disproved because of bandolier's existence in the game.

      2.) Prestiege HP shouldn't have to make up for armor HP. Like I said earlier, it would just increase R2DA's unfriendliness to new players.

      3.) Saying something along the lines of "just don't get hit" is the stupidest thing. How can you not expect to get hit in a round.


      Now stop being a silly goose and realise this suggestion is bad.

      1. We have other armors in the game that have nearly no use such as Lifevest, Farmer's jacket (event exclusive + literally every other armor gives more stamina, the HP boost is only 10 more than this) and armors that basically just copy eachother, but when you think about it a lot of the armors in this game are basically just clips and health, being only to get 2 extra clips in a round, while this tiiiiny little bag would give you 3, PLUS the extra hp 



      2. Singleplayer, BEGINNER SERVERS, and servers with a maximum of 5 players. 



      3. alright, let me rephrase that.. Don't be a walking punching bag, and take damage every 10 seconds. you may not be able to go a full round damageless, but can you at least try not to get hit more than you have to. also you basically just said Rapid Infection. Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Melees and Dodging are all things, and they're all relevant.



      Now accept the fact that this armor would actually be one of the very few UNIQUE armors by having a trait that no other armor has, and it would be a nice change for once. 

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:

      Noncommunistuser wrote:

      Icantdoeverything wrote: why are people expecting a FREAKING BAG to give you extra HP??? It's called an AMMO POUCH, not a health pouch. Besides, like many people have been saying over and over again, prestige will easily solve the low HP issue. Besides, if you are competent enough to know how to avoid zombie attacks and not be a walking target in PVP, then you will do just fine.

      1.) PR doesn't care about realism. Your point is easily disproved because of bandolier's existence in the game.

      2.) Prestiege HP shouldn't have to make up for armor HP. Like I said earlier, it would just increase R2DA's unfriendliness to new players.

      3.) Saying something along the lines of "just don't get hit" is the stupidest thing. How can you not expect to get hit in a round.


      Now stop being a silly goose and realise this suggestion is bad.

      1. We have other armors in the game that have nearly no use such as Lifevest, Farmer's jacket (event exclusive + literally every other armor gives more stamina, the HP boost is only 10 more than this) and armors that basically just copy eachother, but when you think about it a lot of the armors in this game are basically just clips and health, being only to get 2 extra clips in a round, while this tiiiiny little bag would give you 3, PLUS the extra hp 



      2. Singleplayer, BEGINNER SERVERS, and servers with a maximum of 5 players. 



      3. alright, let me rephrase that.. Don't be a walking punching bag, and take damage every 10 seconds. you may not be able to go a full round damageless, but can you at least try not to get hit more than you have to. also you basically just said Rapid Infection. Punching, Kicking, Blocking, Melees and Dodging are all things, and they're all relevant.



      Now accept the fact that this armor would actually be one of the very few UNIQUE armors by having a trait that no other armor has, and it would be a nice change for once. 

      yes.

        Loading editor
    • @AtypicalBarretuser Since when did kudos ever equal good design? Just because people have the ability to like something doesn't mean they know game design. It's not original because there has been many suggestions about an armor based on lots of extra ammo. It's not balanced either because like people said earlier the lack of a decent amount of extra health holds it back too much. Finally, if you couldn't tell I criticize sinister arms a lot. Look how much shit I've given them on the jackhammer thread.


      @Icantdoeverything

      1.) There definitely is armors like the life vest that are useless, but that doesn't excuse adding another useless armor. Also a lot of these useless armors are event items which is fine.

      2.) I do think that beginner servers are very useful, but it's not like beginners know or want to stay there. Single player servers give very little cash, don't help you learn the game, and are extremely boring. Same with very small servers with 2 or 3 people. 2 or 3 player servers just usually have someone who's a hr and stomps the other players.

      3.) This armor is clearly designed to be used on long rounds like survival. In a game mode like that 125 isn't enough to cut it.

      4.) There's many armors that give only 1 less clip. If you really need ammo buy it or learn to conserve it.


      @TrueBlueHairGuy

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote: @AtypicalBarretuser Since when did kudos ever equal good design? Just because people have the ability to like something doesn't mean they know game design. It's not original because there has been many suggestions about an armor based on lots of extra ammo. It's not balanced either because like people said earlier the lack of a decent amount of extra health holds it back too much. Finally, if you couldn't tell I criticize sinister arms a lot. Look how much shit I've given them on the jackhammer thread.


      @Icantdoeverything

      1.) There definitely is armors like the life vest that are useless, but that doesn't excuse adding another useless armor. Also a lot of these useless armors are event items which is fine.

      2.) I do think that beginner servers are very useful, but it's not like beginners know or want to stay there. Single player servers give very little cash, don't help you learn the game, and are extremely boring. Same with very small servers with 2 or 3 people. 2 or 3 player servers just usually have someone who's a hr and stomps the other players.

      3.) This armor is clearly designed to be used on long rounds like survival. In a game mode like that 125 isn't enough to cut it.

      4.) There's many armors that give only 1 less clip. If you really need ammo buy it or learn to conserve it.


      @TrueBlueHairGuy

      No.

      well i meant that lots of people are asking for this yeah and btw..

      i said that nobody asked for chinalake in the amount of suggestion

      and u responded with "300+ kudos"

      stop lying

        Loading editor
    • I didn't say it wasn't asked for. I said that just because a lot of people press the kudo button doesn't mean it's a good suggestion. The reason I said "300+ kudos" was because you said something objectively incorrect. Saying "300+ kudos" doesn't speak about it being a good suggestion.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      @AtypicalBarretuser Since when did kudos ever equal good design? Just because people have the ability to like something doesn't mean they know game design. It's not original because there has been many suggestions about an armor based on lots of extra ammo. It's not balanced either because like people said earlier the lack of a decent amount of extra health holds it back too much. Finally, if you couldn't tell I criticize sinister arms a lot. Look how much shit I've given them on the jackhammer thread.


      @Icantdoeverything

      1.) There definitely is armors like the life vest that are useless, but that doesn't excuse adding another useless armor. Also a lot of these useless armors are event items which is fine.

      2.) I do think that beginner servers are very useful, but it's not like beginners know or want to stay there. Single player servers give very little cash, don't help you learn the game, and are extremely boring. Same with very small servers with 2 or 3 people. 2 or 3 player servers just usually have someone who's a hr and stomps the other players.

      3.) This armor is clearly designed to be used on long rounds like survival. In a game mode like that 125 isn't enough to cut it.

      4.) There's many armors that give only 1 less clip. If you really need ammo buy it or learn to conserve it.


      @TrueBlueHairGuy

      No.

      1. this armor isn't useless though. The armors that actually have uses are for different people with different playstyles, it's confusing how so many people want armors that give you lots of HP. Not all armors are supposed to make you a walking tank.



      2. If they don't want to stay in the beginner servers, that's their own fault. Plus, by the time they're unable to access said beginner servers, they will likely have a high enough rank to be able to buy them good weapons.



      3. like I said. not all armors are supposed to make you a walking tank. Learn how to minimize the amount of damage you take, and you will be just fine. 



      4. extra ammo only gives 2 reloads, can't be moved, and can only be bought once. I understand the whole concept of ammo conservation, but most players don't bring in melees since punching/kicking makes them seem useless to most players, you're gonna end up losing all of your ammo, one way or another. with this armor, you are simply prolonging the amount of time before that happens, longer than any other armor can. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.