FANDOM


  • I mean, it's terrible with every other gun. Who uses this?

      Loading editor
    • It's a beast up close just requires practice and the right attachments

        Loading editor
    • Eat potatos dude no

        Loading editor
    • Answer: No, Next answer: Beginners who else?

        Loading editor
    • Idk

        Loading editor
    • No. No a thousand times.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I don't understand why skorpion isn't a secondary, don't get why yall are so friggin nope on this, skorpion would be fun as secondary.

        Loading editor
    • Skorpion has so much ammo, making it a secondary would be too powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      Skorpion has so much ammo, making it a secondary would be too powerful.

      Skorpion expends it's ammo so fast, you barely have time to realized you've run out. It's not a friggin P90 or a Scar. Lets not be so scrutinizing of things that aren't as they actually are. 

      If you scrutinize Skorpion, lets make peacemaker, mini uzis, and RPG primaries so they aren't as "OP" as they are.

        Loading editor
    • Alfielenny004 wrote:
      No. No a thousand times.

      Yes, a useless weapon can't be a secondary, you're very right, a weapon that can barely kill a zombie shouldn't be a secondary.

        Loading editor
    • XKrevZx wrote:
      Answer: No, Next answer: Beginners who else?

      Beginners would have atleast a better weapon to pair with a primary if this was allowed. 

        Loading editor
    • Perfectguest1 wrote:
      Eat potatos dude no

      No take ur attititude and eat some.

        Loading editor
    • Rangey wrote:
      It's a beast up close just requires practice and the right attachments

      yep, it's a beast when I miss 19/20 of my shots as a beginner using this.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      Skorpion has so much ammo, making it a secondary would be too powerful.
      Skorpion expends it's ammo so fast, you barely have time to realized you've run out. It's not a friggin P90 or a Scar. Lets not be so scrutinizing of things that aren't as they actually are. 

      If you scrutinize Skorpion, lets make peacemaker, mini uzis, and RPG primaries so they aren't as "OP" as they are.

      The thing is those weapons aren't OP.

      Skorpion isn't the best right now, but making it a secondary is too much.

        Loading editor
    • Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      Skorpion has so much ammo, making it a secondary would be too powerful.
      Skorpion expends it's ammo so fast, you barely have time to realized you've run out. It's not a friggin P90 or a Scar. Lets not be so scrutinizing of things that aren't as they actually are. 

      If you scrutinize Skorpion, lets make peacemaker, mini uzis, and RPG primaries so they aren't as "OP" as they are.

      The thing is those weapons aren't OP.

      Skorpion isn't the best right now, but making it a secondary is too much.

      Testing the skorpion, I'd say the DPM + the fast ammo consumption make it very similiar with the M93R. It even has worse DPM than the M93R and is barely worth it's price. Making it a secondary would give newbies something to fight with that isn't mini uzis, and would enable them to pair with a better primary they want.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't want to say it in a suggestion like this: But, our new player retention rate is horrible, once we reach the end of christmas.

        Loading editor
    • how 'bout we commit a m202 and just let it die

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't mind skorpion becoming a secondary for a limited amount of time to see how it is, this will allow players and PR to see if it'll do well as a secondary and not be too powerful.

        Loading editor
    • wTonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I really don't want to say it in a suggestion like this: But, our new player retention rate is horrible, once we reach the end of christmas.

      it's actaully pretty stable right now

        Loading editor
    • skorpion isnt a bad weapon tho lol.

      it can literally one clip bull II users and it has crazy dps. 

      it being a secondary is absolutely a bad idea. ive gotten a lot of wins in hr servers with it in ffa

        Loading editor
    • Tooka123 wrote:
      wTonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I really don't want to say it in a suggestion like this: But, our new player retention rate is horrible, once we reach the end of christmas.
      it's actaully pretty stable right now

      Right now: Everybody gangsta while we need those red gifts



      After Christmas: Aight see you in five months 

        Loading editor
    • For a fact, Scorpion totally destroys your Roblox ass because literally from close its like a minigun

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Tooka123 wrote:
      wTonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I really don't want to say it in a suggestion like this: But, our new player retention rate is horrible, once we reach the end of christmas.
      it's actaully pretty stable right now
      Right now: Everybody gangsta while we need those red gifts



      After Christmas: Aight see you in five months 

      facts

        Loading editor
    • Tooka123 wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Tooka123 wrote:
      wTonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I really don't want to say it in a suggestion like this: But, our new player retention rate is horrible, once we reach the end of christmas.
      it's actaully pretty stable right now
      Right now: Everybody gangsta while we need those red gifts


      After Christmas: Aight see you in five months 

      facts

      It's literally what happens after every christmas. New people are attracted to new roblox games becuase of their events, after that, some people realize R2DA isn't as fun as Mr.Frosty or any boss fight is, and they leave.

        Loading editor
    • Anonymous Burrito wrote:
      how 'bout we commit a m202 and just let it die

      I don't see how this helps at all. Besides maybe a couple HRs doing prestige.


      And NO I don't think it should be a secondary. This thing was the king back in the day...even with it's shitty mag cap back then.

        Loading editor
    • Xtxownage wrote:
      Anonymous Burrito wrote:
      how 'bout we commit a m202 and just let it die
      I don't see how this helps at all. Besides maybe a couple HRs doing prestige.


      And NO I don't think it should be a secondary. This thing was the king back in the day...even with it's shitty mag cap back then.

      "back in the day" I see many issues with that "In the past it was good" attitude. This is modern R2DA, we're suffering from the lack of good secondaries and new player retention. You can say "Oh we're good players rn". Watch after January and our numbers will drop like shit. Everytime you say that, more people quit R2DA instead of coming back. 

        Loading editor
    • It's a decent weapon, but difficult to use.

        Loading editor
    • RandomPeanutHat wrote:
      It's a decent weapon, but difficult to use.

      true, making it a secondary would atleast give newbies a quality of life improvement to quickly kill something before someone steals their kill.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      RandomPeanutHat wrote:
      It's a decent weapon, but difficult to use.
      true, making it a secondary would atleast give newbies a quality of life improvement to quickly kill something before someone steals their kill.

      Do you honestly think giving new players an overpowered secondary is the right way to go? 

      This game is not supposed to be easy. That's the entire point of this game. It's only natural it would have pretty low

      player retention.



      There are already good early game secondaries.

      Steyr M, Python, M93R, Tinpot, fireaxe etc. Especially Steyr M, arguably one of the best secondaries in the game.

      They do not need skorpion just to get kills.

      Oh, and lets say that Skorpion DID become a secondary. Do you think it'd change anything about the players who die 5 seconds into a match? Having a good weapon doesn't give you better aim, gamesense etc.

      People who are experienced in this genre can and will make use of Steyr M and other secondaries well. New players who don't know what they are doing will quit regardless, because skorpion will only increase their record of dying from 5 to 10 seconds from the beginning of each match.

      Giving a free primary upon joining is a better option. Something good but not too good. Maybe DB, Remington, or even create an entirely new primary just to fill this role. Even give them skorpion as a primary is a better option than giving it them as a secondary.

        Loading editor
    • I mean no?

        Loading editor
    • because it more like smg so it gonna be unbalance

        Loading editor
    • Alfielenny004 wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      RandomPeanutHat wrote:
      It's a decent weapon, but difficult to use.
      true, making it a secondary would atleast give newbies a quality of life improvement to quickly kill something before someone steals their kill.
      Do you honestly think giving new players an overpowered secondary is the right way to go? 

      This game is not supposed to be easy. That's the entire point of this game. It's only natural it would have pretty low

      player retention.



      There are already good early game secondaries.

      Steyr M, Python, M93R, Tinpot, fireaxe etc. Especially Steyr M, arguably one of the best secondaries in the game.

      They do not need skorpion just to get kills.

      Oh, and lets say that Skorpion DID become a secondary. Do you think it'd change anything about the players who die 5 seconds into a match? Having a good weapon doesn't give you better aim, gamesense etc.

      People who are experienced in this genre can and will make use of Steyr M and other secondaries well. New players who don't know what they are doing will quit regardless, because skorpion will only increase their record of dying from 5 to 10 seconds from the beginning of each match.

      Giving a free primary upon joining is a better option. Something good but not too good. Maybe DB, Remington, or even create an entirely new primary just to fill this role. Even give them skorpion as a primary is a better option than giving it them as a secondary.

      So if the skorpion is such a poor weapon to be a primary, why should it be a primary then?. Skorpion as a secondary wouldn't seem OP to me due to the fact it sucks in terms of ammo usage and is only viable in peppering zombies before you die to the fact of it's fast ammo usage.

        Loading editor
    • Like I said: Newbies in R2DA need something interesting to play around with. People who've tried to play R2DA with me and have come from games with a similar concept to R2DA say that the amount of secondaries they can choose as a beginner and even later on is very limited. They ask me alot of questions, and some do make me question it as well:

      - Why is skorpion so trash, but it's a primary, it'd make a great secondary?

      - Why is everyone in R2DA so freaked out on balance? The community in old R2D from what I've heard is pretty chill on survivors.

      - It's pretty weird how people accept some crappy game mechanics, but not ones that would make R2DA a better game to play in general.

        Loading editor
    • All of you say skorpion shouldn't be a secondary, but I'd say in reality, it's literally AK vs AR.



      Skorpion is the tiny little smg that it is, nothing special, mods are a waste of money for a primary.

      M39R is the same thing, but with burst fire and better damage.

        Loading editor
    • EeTheGlitcher wrote:
      I mean, it's terrible with every other gun. Who uses this?

      No. its too good to be secondary

        Loading editor
    • WindyEvolutionSS wrote:
      EeTheGlitcher wrote:
      I mean, it's terrible with every other gun. Who uses this?
      No. its too good to be secondary

      "No its too good" What is too good about a gun that is a crappy waste of money and so similiar to the M39R? The literal improvements between the two are very little. 

        Loading editor
    • Listen. We would be ok with skorpion if it have low firerate. Secondary with fast ROF is not a ok concept, Also you cannot say its trash since its as good as minigun for low ranks.

        Loading editor
    • WindyEvolutionSS wrote:
      Listen.

      We would be ok with skorpion if it have low firerate. Secondary with fast ROF is not a ok concept, Also you cannot say its trash since its as good as minigun for low ranks.

      "Minigun for low ranks"

      It's fast ROF makes it hard to aim/spray down zombies sucessfully, all the shots fly out and you're done shooting, what in the actual f*ck are you saying, have you EVER went into a zombie mode with this, and then realized: Holy sh*t I can't f*cking aim because it's too friggin fast.


      The skorpion is a minigun for low ranks as much as your suggestion will be with the imaginary people who you think don't want skorpion as a secondary.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      WindyEvolutionSS wrote:
      Listen.

      We would be ok with skorpion if it have low firerate. Secondary with fast ROF is not a ok concept, Also you cannot say its trash since its as good as minigun for low ranks.

      "Minigun for low ranks"

      It's fast ROF makes it hard to aim/spray down zombies sucessfully, all the shots fly out and you're done shooting, what in the actual f*ck are you saying, have you EVER went into a zombie mode with this, and then realized: Holy sh*t I can't f*cking aim because it's too friggin fast.


      The skorpion is a minigun for low ranks as much as your suggestion will be with the imaginary people who you think don't want skorpion as a secondary.

      Dumbo i get 3 rapid kill on the gun game mode even in pc

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Alfielenny004 wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      RandomPeanutHat wrote:
      It's a decent weapon, but difficult to use.
      true, making it a secondary would atleast give newbies a quality of life improvement to quickly kill something before someone steals their kill.
      Do you honestly think giving new players an overpowered secondary is the right way to go? 

      This game is not supposed to be easy. That's the entire point of this game. It's only natural it would have pretty low

      player retention.



      There are already good early game secondaries.

      Steyr M, Python, M93R, Tinpot, fireaxe etc. Especially Steyr M, arguably one of the best secondaries in the game.

      They do not need skorpion just to get kills.

      Oh, and lets say that Skorpion DID become a secondary. Do you think it'd change anything about the players who die 5 seconds into a match? Having a good weapon doesn't give you better aim, gamesense etc.

      People who are experienced in this genre can and will make use of Steyr M and other secondaries well. New players who don't know what they are doing will quit regardless, because skorpion will only increase their record of dying from 5 to 10 seconds from the beginning of each match.

      Giving a free primary upon joining is a better option. Something good but not too good. Maybe DB, Remington, or even create an entirely new primary just to fill this role. Even give them skorpion as a primary is a better option than giving it them as a secondary.

      So if the skorpion is such a poor weapon to be a primary, why should it be a primary then?. Skorpion as a secondary wouldn't seem OP to me due to the fact it sucks in terms of ammo usage and is only viable in peppering zombies before you die to the fact of it's fast ammo usage.

      When did I say it shouldn't be a primary?

      Also your main argument is that skorpion is bad because ammo, and most importantly hard to use. so why do you think new players could abuse such a weapon.

      This thing can literally kill players in FFA in less than a second, it's DPS is highrank gun worthy, and this thing is infinitely better than the M93R.



      I wanna remind you about the standards of a secondary. Python, CK Swat, Steyr M, etc. Skorpion is way above their league in overall usefulness. Think about the FFA meta. 99% of people would use this as their secondary. 600+ DPS is unholy for a secondary.



      If you know how to use skorpion well you'll understand why it should not be a secondary weapon. This is coming from someone with many wins with it in FFA. If you think this is the answer to raising player retention you are just wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, lower the firerate of skorpion for a secondary then.

        Loading editor
    • yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Alright, lower the firerate of skorpion for a secondary then.

      No.. just leave it how it is lol. If the entire point of your argument is skorpion bad so make it a secondary, you literally just contradicted yourself. skorpion as a secondary is a bad idea, end of discussion. no need to go on about it

        Loading editor
    • Alfielenny004 wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Alright, lower the firerate of skorpion for a secondary then.
      No.. just leave it how it is lol. If the entire point of your argument is skorpion bad so make it a secondary, you literally just contradicted yourself. skorpion as a secondary is a bad idea, end of discussion. no need to go on about it

      Skorpion would be awesome as a secondary, why not if it sucks so much against zombies.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure all these morons criticizing the Skorpion play FFA all day and never bother to see the true experience of how anything is in R2DA really. Get out of FFA and quit being a moron, the skorpion. M39R is a secondary, and it's literally better than skorp in many cases, you morons are incredibly stupid and have zero understanding of the fact that R2DA needs more secondaries to entice people to play. We focus so much on making everything fair that we destroy the fun in it anyways. Go ahead, say what you want.

        Loading editor
    • Hey,are you 9 years old?

        Loading editor
    • Nope, there are already too many (?) secondaries in the game, including event secondaries.

        Loading editor
    • Paul236447465 wrote:
      Hey,are you 9 years old?

      Please do not insult other people if they do not like your suggestion. It's just that they do not want your suggestion to be added.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote: I'm pretty sure all these morons criticizing the Skorpion play FFA all day and never bother to see the true experience of how anything is in R2DA really. Get out of FFA and quit being a moron, the skorpion. M39R is a secondary, and it's literally better than skorp in many cases, you morons are incredibly stupid and have zero understanding of the fact that R2DA needs more secondaries to entice people to play. We focus so much on making everything fair that we destroy the fun in it anyways. Go ahead, say what you want.

      So let's compare Scorpion and M39R

      Skorpion:

      > Shreds mobs extremely fast (expect brutes)

      > Has massive DPS which makes it one of the strongest weapons in game

      > Can be FFA god if close enough

      > Accuracy can be increased by various attachments

      > Perfect for beginners servers (Brute has 500 HP there which means u can kill one in few seconds.)

      > Has more firing modes (Automatic and single fire mode.)

      > Kinda cheap

      M39R:

      > Higher damage

      > Burst mode

      > Very cheap

      > 100+ Damage per Burst (3 or 4 bursts to kill a brute in beginners servers)

      > Bad ammo capacity

      > Basically useless in fighting zombies with at least 300+ HP (Tickers and Brutes)

      > Does not have any other firing modes (Only the burst)

      SKORPION WINS OFC.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I'm pretty sure all these morons criticizing the Skorpion play FFA all day and never bother to see the true experience of how anything is in R2DA really. Get out of FFA and quit being a moron, the skorpion. M39R is a secondary, and it's literally better than skorp in many cases, you morons are incredibly stupid and have zero understanding of the fact that R2DA needs more secondaries to entice people to play. We focus so much on making everything fair that we destroy the fun in it anyways. Go ahead, say what you want.

      How is skorpion bad against zombies?

      Regular zombies, yes. 

      but it absolutely shreds special zombies. It can one clip all of them except for brute.

      Do you think 600+ dps is accceptable for an early game secondary?

      And saying M93R is better than skorpion is just absolutely wrong lol.



      If we need more secondaries, make more secondaries. Don't make primaries into secondaries for no reason.

      Skorpion would EASILY be a top tier secondary. Imagine being able to snipe people across the map and kill them in less than one second up close. This thing would absolutely stomp all early game secondaries without even trying. If you want this to be a secondary, make it more expensive and have it be a higher rank. Or, the better solution just leave it how it is. There is 0 reason to make this into a secondary rather than just making new secondaries. 



      There are other SMGs PR can add as a secondary that are weaker than the skorpion, but the skorpion is far too strong to be a secondary and that's a fact.

        Loading editor
    • Paul236447465 wrote:
      Hey,are you 9 years old?

      Hey are you 5 years old?

        Loading editor
    • Well, if we don't want a secondary super-smg I'd to compromise to have something very similiar of skorpion, just in a tiny SMG made for a secondary. I don't think skorpion is THAT strong, but honestly if YOU do, then I'd be happy to compromise to wiki users for this then.

        Loading editor
    • kills four zombies in one second, but has shit damage output if your not near an  ammo box, give it more mags, or just make it secondary. im fine if you don't make it secondary, its still usefull but goddamm how much times you have to use the ammo box, even in ffa

      overall i like this weapon. shreds zombies like they are toothpicks to break. basically its a variant of a mp5.

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      Yes, I don't understand why skorpion isn't a secondary, don't get why yall are so friggin nope on this, skorpion would be fun as secondary.

      that firerate is too good to be secondary. also pr doesn't like that.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.