FANDOM


  • I NO LONGER AGREE WITH MOST OF THE OPINIONS I STATED IN THIS POST.

    THIS IS NOW OBSOLETE, PLEASE READ GOSINISTER'S REPLY FOR MORE INFO, HE MAKES VALID POINTS LOL



    DISCLAIMER: I can already tell some clowns are gonna be like "PRESTIGE IS OPTIONAL" so please just stop



    ______________________________________________________________________________



    When Prestige was announce by PlaceRebuilder, a lot of people were excited. It's a shame, then, that to be Prestige, you must give up all of your weapons and gold just for a kill reward multiplier and a golden skincrate. Most of the community also does not approve of this, and so I took it upon myself to create a Prestige system that most of the community can be content with.


    What I'm thinking is that by Prestiging, you do lose your weapons, HOWEVER you can choose three primaries and three secondaries, so that players still have to grind for other weapons, but they can keep their favorites. After Prestiging, you get access to the Fame Shop, which, as its name implies, is where you can spend fame for rewards such as the already-established gold multipliers, and maybe an EXP multiplier. You also get access to Prestige Contracts, which are basically contracts but instead of getting EXP, you get fame. Since they are restricted to Prestige players, tougher contracts, such as "Get 50 kills with M93R" or "Get 100 kills with Shovel" flies here.


    I hope PlaceRebuilder does indeed listen to the ideas of his fans and changes Prestige to the liking of the community. Obviously, Prestige ranks are not for everybody, but I want Prestige to be an actual feature people will want to use instead of a gimmick to cash in on the simulator trend with rebirths, a similar mechanic.



    -Pie

      Loading editor
    • thats trash because literally prestige is in all games about losing your stats in cost of a perm boost the original is fine

        Loading editor
    • big boy kudo

        Loading editor
    • fthft

        Loading editor
    • i do agree that losing all your money and xp for a multiplier seems to be short, think about it, all those months spent for that huge amounts of cash wasted for a multiplier, PR should probably add more stuff to make it worth rebirthing, like a certain weapon unlocked at a certain prestige level, for those people who actualy like trying new stuff out, prestige contract is cool too



      but i disagree that you should be able to keep your weapons, theres no fun in rebirthing when you still keep your weapons, so i think that losing ur weapons is fine, it could probably benefit the LRs from farming, no more dozens of RPG users stealing their kills

        Loading editor
    • ï think that you would get for each prestige some super rare items so for example for prestige 1 you get 30 star lights

        Loading editor
    • Feinapfel wrote:
      i do agree that losing all your money and xp for a multiplier seems to be short, think about it, all those months spent for that huge amounts of cash wasted for a multiplier, PR should probably add more stuff to make it worth rebirthing, like a certain weapon unlocked at a certain prestige level, for those people who actualy like trying new stuff out, prestige contract is cool too


      but i disagree that you should be able to keep your weapons, theres no fun in rebirthing when you still keep your weapons, so i think that losing ur weapons is fine, it could probably benefit the LRs from farming, no more dozens of RPG users stealing their kills

      i'm glad you think prestige contracts are a good idea, but getting a weapon is just a weeks-long grind, so taking them away seems a bit insulting, as though it's a silent way of saying "oh hey all that work you did, that was for nothing lol bye"



      i understand the appeal in prestige ranks in games like call of duty, given as though the grind is at least somewhat fun and doesn't take 7 years, but almost everyone i've seen has made it clear that when it comes to r2da, losing all of your weapons is like a gut punch. and if you lose your weapons, that also technically means you lose your skins, which you HAVE to use robux to buy/

        Loading editor
    • ThriftyPie wrote:

      i understand the appeal in prestige ranks in games like call of duty, given as though the grind is at least somewhat fun and doesn't take 7 years, but almost everyone i've seen has made it clear that when it comes to r2da, losing all of your weapons is like a gut punch. and if you lose your weapons, that also technically means you lose your skins, which you HAVE to use robux to buy/

      remember, you don't lose your skins, you just lose the guns.

      also, I think you should lose all your weapons, but for each prestige they get a bit cheaper.

      for every prestige you get 10% off until it's only 10% of it's actual price.

        Loading editor
    • What if you lose your robux purchased gold or even a MILLION gold that you grinded so badly and gone basically

        Loading editor
    • I don't really see this as appealing. Getting the ability to purchase boosts even though you already have everything seems unecessary. The cash reset won't really affect you that much, except for like 3 rounds were you dont have any armor/ items. The contracts also don't seem very useful, as you are gridning them to get fame and to get boosts which won't be useful since you already have everything. 



      Basically, this change seems very similar to the current state of r2da. Once you are hr, you just grind for a needless amount of cash just to show off. It doesn't provide a big enough change for r2da hrs and no real motivation to grind other than 'im rich'. 

        Loading editor
    • This prestige system is basically like payday 2

        Loading editor
    • The current one is fine but it needs more benfits than a 10% cash increase and a rare skincrate. 

        Loading editor
    • I won't go prestige because what if I become prestige then PR adds a fun rank 35 weapon, like gosinister's shotgun, and I can't play with it because i'm not the required rank due to going prestige? When PR does an update and adds stuff I want to be able to expierience everything in the update right away and not be locked behind a rank requirement.  


      I would go prestige if I had a rank  +40 alternate account like some of my friends so that I could expierience new HR stuff in updates but I don't. All I have is one HR account.    



      It took my friend, rank 60 with $2,000,000 cash, around 5 months to reach rank 40 on his alternate. I don't really want to go through the grind process again. When I play the game, I just want to have fun with the HR weapons and blow stuff up with RPG.  

        Loading editor
    • Codered1245 wrote:
      I won't go prestige because what if I become prestige then PR adds a fun rank 35 weapon, like gosinister's shotgun, and I can't play with it because i'm not the required rank due to going prestige? When PR does an update and adds stuff I want to be able to expierience everything in the update right away and not be locked behind a rank requirement.  


      I would go prestige if I had a rank  +40 alternate account like some of my friends so that I could expierience new HR stuff in updates but I don't. All I have is one HR account.    



      It took my friend, rank 60 with $2,000,000 cash, around 5 months to reach rank 40 on his alternate. I don't really want to go through the grind process again. When I play the game, I just want to have fun with the HR weapons and blow stuff up with RPG.  

      Im thinking the same, but I still think I should give prestige a try. Even if I don't have all the op weapons, ill still have the basic r2da gameplay to enjoy. Ill see if a lack of hr weapons really make the game significantly worse or not. 

        Loading editor
    • HugoJSL wrote:

      Im thinking the same, but I still think I should give prestige a try. Even if I don't have all the op weapons, ill still have the basic r2da gameplay to enjoy. Ill see if a lack of hr weapons really make the game significantly worse or not. 

      I feel like PR only added this because he wants HRs to reset their cash, weapons, and rank to give them incentive to spend robux on double expierience and in-game cash to collect back everything they lost. 

        Loading editor
    • suckas im a no life GOD MOVE OUT THE WAY 280% GOLD/EXP BONUS HERE I COME BABY!!!

        Loading editor
    • prestige already confirmed

        Loading editor
    • Penguinpal

      no stop

        Loading editor
    • new golden skins look like a banana more than a golden.

      lucky that we got robby to create 2019 skins.



      imo becoming prestige would be fun more than farming as a hr.

      atleast we have a boo buster,ducky,spear,bonesword (cough cough) for starter pack so i think it would be easy

        Loading editor
    • with the new exp revamp, getting to rank 60 will take as long as it takes to get rank 30-40, which is still a long time but not as short because of the new EXP bonus you get being in a party with a prestige player + 2X XP



      im not 100% with the new prestige system because ive grinded like 2,000 of each regular item in boss which will be lost forever if i prestige, however the xp compenstation we get if we decide to prestige will make us around prestige 2 instantly apparently



      in the grand scheme of things, this will only affect the HR community as of now that is around rank 40+ which sucks because thats a lot of people who decided to dedicate their time to this game, because theyll lose said items as well.



      i dont agree with what you said with getting 3 permanent weapons, seems kind of unnecessary because everyone will of course get m249, rpg, and flamey, its not going to be fun when you get the weapons you need to start farming



      im 100% certain that prestiging will grant you the ability to purchase even stronger weapons, items, armors, or mounts that regular ranks cant get, giving another incentive to prestige other than to get all the gold skins



      this is just steps to making r2da better, of course adding this right now seems a little off because we've been expecting this since rank 60 came out, but later down the line r2da will be more fun and have more things to do in the game other than killing zombies over and over and over, you have my word.

        Loading editor
    • GoSinister wrote:
      with the new exp revamp, getting to rank 60 will take as long as it takes to get rank 30-40, which is still a long time but not as short because of the new EXP bonus you get being in a party with a prestige player + 2X XP


      im not 100% with the new prestige system because ive grinded like 2,000 of each regular item in boss which will be lost forever if i prestige, however the xp compenstation we get if we decide to prestige will make us around prestige 2 instantly apparently



      in the grand scheme of things, this will only affect the HR community as of now that is around rank 40+ which sucks because thats a lot of people who decided to dedicate their time to this game, because theyll lose said items as well.



      i dont agree with what you said with getting 3 permanent weapons, seems kind of unnecessary because everyone will of course get m249, rpg, and flamey, its not going to be fun when you get the weapons you need to start farming



      im 100% certain that prestiging will grant you the ability to purchase even stronger weapons, items, armors, or mounts that regular ranks cant get, giving another incentive to prestige other than to get all the gold skins



      this is just steps to making r2da better, of course adding this right now seems a little off because we've been expecting this since rank 60 came out, but later down the line r2da will be more fun and have more things to do in the game other than killing zombies over and over and over, you have my word.

      true

        Loading editor
    • GoSinister wrote:
      with the new exp revamp, getting to rank 60 will take as long as it takes to get rank 30-40, which is still a long time but not as short because of the new EXP bonus you get being in a party with a prestige player + 2X XP


      im not 100% with the new prestige system because ive grinded like 2,000 of each regular item in boss which will be lost forever if i prestige, however the xp compenstation we get if we decide to prestige will make us around prestige 2 instantly apparently



      in the grand scheme of things, this will only affect the HR community as of now that is around rank 40+ which sucks because thats a lot of people who decided to dedicate their time to this game, because theyll lose said items as well.



      i dont agree with what you said with getting 3 permanent weapons, seems kind of unnecessary because everyone will of course get m249, rpg, and flamey, its not going to be fun when you get the weapons you need to start farming



      im 100% certain that prestiging will grant you the ability to purchase even stronger weapons, items, armors, or mounts that regular ranks cant get, giving another incentive to prestige other than to get all the gold skins



      this is just steps to making r2da better, of course adding this right now seems a little off because we've been expecting this since rank 60 came out, but later down the line r2da will be more fun and have more things to do in the game other than killing zombies over and over and over, you have my word.

      i didnt read

        Loading editor
    • Instead of rank locking every weapon again why not have a MAJORITY of weapons unlocked right AFTER prestiging and items, armors ALL remain rank locked?

      People who've prestiged could get a MAJORITY of LR and MR weapons below their rank limit if they prestige enough.

       Prestige 1: R700 Skorpian Wingmaster
       Prestige 2: M16A1 HK416 
       Prestige 3: Dragonuv Thompson Shotty 12
      
        Loading editor
    • Then what is the point of prestiging then if you are going get bored using your best weapons. Choosing your 3 favorite weapons will obviously be between m249, winchester, p90, etc. Personally it gets boring using the same overpowered weapons over and over again. It creates a challenge for high ranks to get everything back and actually makes them use weapons that they have never used. Players who left after being bored of R2DA and are returning want a challenge, not making it easier for them. I do not know. This is my opinion.  

        Loading editor
    • the only thing i want prestige to have, is that being Rank 45 gives u all ur weapons back and ur gold too, thats all i want it to have e.e

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      thats trash because literally prestige is in all games about losing your stats in cost of a perm boost the original is fine

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • I would say our current prestige system for r2da is pretty op already. 20 hp per level, and everyone is begging you to be in their party. Our current prestige system is fine, but i would argue another form of prestige perks would be cool if it didn't apply to super-important things, such as weapons.

        Loading editor
    • guys just read the top of the post and stop replying

        Loading editor
    • GoSinister wrote:
      with the new exp revamp, getting to rank 60 will take as long as it takes to get rank 30-40, which is still a long time but not as short because of the new EXP bonus you get being in a party with a prestige player + 2X XP

      I have people on my friends list that go through an entire prestige a day. A lot are already Prestige VI+ just sitting on void all day on mobile aimbot and pc aimbot sniping zombies with barret/drag. Not actually playing the game in default or campaign servers. Still people macro farming like Communist Squad did. R2DA has become really lame. Within a few weeks there will be a bunch of prestige XV walking around wearing no vest with 400 health . Game is just a grinding simulator now like a lot of games on roblox. Zombies can barely kill anyone. The game's spawn system is broken with zombies spawning in the same spot repeatedly that they are getting spawn killed in.  

        Loading editor
    • YES Pr needs to do something about people that just are lazy and just do void

        Loading editor
    • Nervousamanuel1 wrote:
      YES Pr needs to do something about people that just are lazy and just do void

      Its too late. They are already prestige 8+ from playing on void all day with aimbot. Prestige isn't prestigious.

        Loading editor
    • R2DA is just boring now I'm rank 53 and I thought prestige would be nice but the benefits don't seem worth it until prestige 5+ here are some statistics


      Prestige I: 10% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o Boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 24327EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 110$ Brute Kill w/ party: 160$


      Prestige V: 50% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 17840EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 150$ Brute Kill w/ party: 200$


      Prestige X: 100% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 13380EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 200$ Brute Kill w/ party: 250$


      Prestige I boost is so insignificant this is why people are probably afk farming because it basically means no difference. Wouldn't it be a better idea to start prestige I with a boost of 50% and stack by 10% every prestige? Imagine playing R2DA legitimately and getting to prestige V how long would that take. Why would I want to play the same game repetitively grinding again to get Prestige II and do it again until prestige V when there is any noticeable difference, what would it hurt?

        Loading editor
    • SuperShinyBlastoise wrote:
      R2DA is just boring now I'm rank 53 and I thought prestige would be nice but the benefits don't seem worth it until prestige 5+ here are some statistics


      Prestige I: 10% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o Boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 24327EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 110$ Brute Kill w/ party: 160$


      Prestige V: 50% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 17840EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 150$ Brute Kill w/ party: 200$


      Prestige X: 100% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 13380EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 200$ Brute Kill w/ party: 250$


      Prestige I boost is so insignificant this is why people are probably afk farming because it basically means no difference. Wouldn't it be a better idea to start prestige I with a boost of 50% and stack by 10% every prestige? Imagine playing R2DA legitimately and getting to prestige V how long would that take. Why would I want to play the same game repetitively grinding again to get Prestige II and do it again until prestige V when there is any noticeable difference, what would it hurt?

      Unforuntately it will hurt alot of the gameplay if we just gave you a self party-share. I mean, r2da was revived with prestige but now we're experiencing side problems, but hey, game is alive again as ever.

        Loading editor
    • Prestige V: 50% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 17840EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 150$ Brute Kill w/ party: 200$


      That's if you have no other prestige in your party. Prestige bonuses stack and you can have a party full of 5 prestige in VIP servers.

      So if you had a Prestige III, IV, II, V, and I in a party it would be 30% + 40% + 20% + 50% + 10% +50%(base party bonus)=party bonus of 200%


      You would get $300 per brute kill

      Compared to typical non-prestige party bonus of only 50% giving only $150 per brute kill.

      Killing a 180 hp digger with a party bonus 200% would give $150. 



      I'm at prestige IV and I have 190 health wearing no vest at all. If I wear bulldozer iii I have 320 health. That's pretty ridiculous and I never pretty much die anymore. 

         

        Loading editor
    • SuperShinyBlastoise
      SuperShinyBlastoise removed this reply because:
      Typo
      00:59, January 2, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Codered1245 wrote:

      Prestige V: 50% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 17840EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 150$ Brute Kill w/ party: 200$


      That's if you have no other prestige in your party. Prestige bonuses stack and you can have a party full of 5 prestige in VIP servers.

      So if you had a Prestige III, IV, II, V, and I in a party it would be 30% + 40% + 20% + 50% + 10% +50%(base party bonus)=party bonus of 200%


      You would get $300 per brute kill

      Compared to typical non-prestige party bonus of only 50% giving only $150 per brute kill.

      Killing a 180 hp digger with a party bonus 200% would give $150. 



      I'm at prestige IV and I have 190 health wearing no vest at all. If I wear bulldozer iii I have 320 health. That's pretty ridiculous and I never pretty much die anymore. 

         

      But I don't have much friends who play R2DA and I'd like the individual player who has prestiged to be able to get money and exp without having to have a party. The only great thing about prestige shouldn't just be the party benefits.

        Loading editor
    • then go to a random server and say "invite me"



      only join parties with prestige players

        Loading editor
    • SuperShinyBlastoise wrote:

      Codered1245 wrote:

      Prestige V: 50% EXP/$ Boost

      Rank 30 EXP w/o boost: 26760EXP Rank 30 EXP w/ boost: 17840EXP

      Brute Kill w/o party: 150$ Brute Kill w/ party: 200$


      That's if you have no other prestige in your party. Prestige bonuses stack and you can have a party full of 5 prestige in VIP servers.

      So if you had a Prestige III, IV, II, V, and I in a party it would be 30% + 40% + 20% + 50% + 10% +50%(base party bonus)=party bonus of 200%


      You would get $300 per brute kill

      Compared to typical non-prestige party bonus of only 50% giving only $150 per brute kill.

      Killing a 180 hp digger with a party bonus 200% would give $150. 



      I'm at prestige IV and I have 190 health wearing no vest at all. If I wear bulldozer iii I have 320 health. That's pretty ridiculous and I never pretty much die anymore. 

         

      But I don't have much friends who play R2DA and I'd like the individual player who has prestiged to be able to get money without having to have a party too

      I go into servers with no friends in them and I just find people to party with. Once you become prestige, prestige players will invite you to their party because you are contributing to the team bonus. 

        Loading editor
    • SuperShinyBlastoise
      SuperShinyBlastoise removed this reply because:
      remove
      07:59, January 2, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote: then go to a random server and say "invite me"



      only join parties with prestige players

      Don't think I've tried that yet? It's hard to do that without people thinking you as some beggar

        Loading editor
    • well thats how i reached rank 60 to finally prestige

        Loading editor
    • NO it should be so you only lose 75% And all your weapons

        Loading editor
    • Fame is not a currency, it's a mechanic. It doesn't need to change.

        Loading editor
    • fame is also a currency because you can buy starlights

        Loading editor
    • ok but can fame buy me scar-h buff to make it worth using compared to p90? I DONT THINK SO!

        Loading editor
    • ok so first of all: prestige does not need rework it's fine as it is because you give all your weapons and stats for cash boost which after prestige 2 can be really juicy (especially with AI zombs from which u will then earn 8$ which makes you get 200 cash from a single M202 shot

      two: prestige contracts is a nice idea.

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      ok so first of all: prestige does not need rework it's fine as it is because you give all your weapons and stats for cash boost which after prestige 2 can be really juicy (especially with AI zombs from which u will then earn 8$ which makes you get 200 cash from a single M202 shot

      two: prestige contracts is a nice idea.

      i no longer agree with the opinions i stated in this thread, actually. this has more or less been a breeding ground for discussion lol, i'm still working on the fame shop though

        Loading editor
    • working on the fame shop? wait it was my idea did i steal it?

        Loading editor
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote:
      working on the fame shop? wait it was my idea did i steal it?

      i might have accidentaly reproduced it, i had no knowledge that you had the same idea

        Loading editor
    • oof

        Loading editor
    • can i get credits tho? we could work together on it

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.