FANDOM


  • Ok so you all know the differences between the scar-h and the p90, completely unrealistic and nonsense but TOday i may have brought a neat way to make it logical and also balanced (somehow) by giving it a new attachments , with the Long barrel and the Holosight.

    By stripping stats from the P90 to replace it as an attachment, like the scar.


    P90 without the stats: 105 Accuracy, 108 Range


    With: 155 Accuracy, 148 Range (same as before)


    this may sound dumb or useless but its a better way of balancing it rather than giving it full stats at once, also better look.


















































    Gallery

    P90rpreview
    P90rpreview2





















    What do you think? Leave your opinion here and Kudo this if you like it!

      Loading editor
    • long barrel should get a texture

        Loading editor
    • Minininho02 wrote:
      long barrel should get a texture

      it does have a texture, the SKIN youre using is the texture with the attachment skin support

        Loading editor
    • ZXEZX2 wrote:
      Minininho02 wrote:
      long barrel should get a texture
      it does have a texture, the SKIN youre using is the texture with the attachment skin support

      1540398240534

        Loading editor
    • Yes it needs a sight.

        Loading editor
    • eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea

        Loading editor
    • this is basically a buff for me since im rich and i get a free 15 acc and 10 range so

        Loading editor
    • It’s actually pretty neat! The problem is.... P90 is alright AAAND this is like the most unrealistic zombie game to ever exist so who cares about “logic” and “realism” take a look at lmg, 55 ammo instead of 200 ammo. You are probably salty because someone spammed p90 at you on battlestation. Rank 38 and it costs 88,000$ “iT nEeDs A nErF!!,!”

        Loading editor
    • y tho this game is by no means "realistic"

        Loading editor
    • No, this is not changing P90 at all. You're just making P90 more expensive to use, which is zero problem for all of us infact. P90 is already high in cost and rank, so no. 

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      No, this is not changing P90 at all. You're just making P90 more expensive to use, which is zero problem for all of us infact. P90 is already high in cost and rank, so no. 

      just like the scar, it is a highrank weapon with the shittest stats while an SMG destroys it because of how r2da works, By adding a longer barrel and a sight you would probably think again about comparing the p90 to the scar

      either way its just a stripped stats replaced as an attachment which makes zero sense since the scar does the same thing

        Loading editor
    • CERDITOXD wrote:
      It’s actually pretty neat!

      The problem is.... P90 is alright AAAND this is like the most unrealistic zombie game to ever exist so who cares about “logic” and “realism” take a look at lmg, 55 ammo instead of 200 ammo. You are probably salty because someone spammed p90 at you on battlestation. Rank 38 and it costs 88,000$ “iT nEeDs A nErF!!,!”

      this is not a nerf lol, its just an attachment that replaced the main weapons stats, i do have the p90 already this is just an extended look for the gun as a suggestion

        Loading editor
    • ZXEZX2 wrote:

      CERDITOXD wrote:
      It’s actually pretty neat!

      The problem is.... P90 is alright AAAND this is like the most unrealistic zombie game to ever exist so who cares about “logic” and “realism” take a look at lmg, 55 ammo instead of 200 ammo. You are probably salty because someone spammed p90 at you on battlestation. Rank 38 and it costs 88,000$ “iT nEeDs A nErF!!,!”

      this is not a nerf lol, its just an attachment that replaced the main weapons stats, i do have the p90 already this is just an extended look for the gun as a suggestion

      Lol where did I said nerf? Oh wait I DIDN’T, im just saying this is an unrealistic game and it doesn’t need “realism”

        Loading editor
    • Just use burst on the SCAR instead of full auto like every other plebian

        Loading editor
    • less damage to 40 cause its an smg not another thing

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea

      there's a reason why hes suggesting this:




      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea

      there's a reason why hes suggesting this:




      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer

      so first of all: It's a rank 38 weapon. I did not farm days to get a gun that will get an "rebalance" which will make it just like scar: shit eater gun that is useless

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea
      there's a reason why hes suggesting this:




      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer

      so first of all: It's a rank 38 weapon. I did not farm days to get a gun that will get an "rebalance" which will make it just like scar: shit eater gun that is useless

      the scar was good until the p90 was added, downie. the reason why we're calling for a p90 nerf is because it literally exceeds the scar in every way and is only a rank higher. so why dont you get off your fking high horse and think game-wise and not you-wise

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea
      there's a reason why hes suggesting this:




      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer

      so first of all: It's a rank 38 weapon. I did not farm days to get a gun that will get an "rebalance" which will make it just like scar: shit eater gun that is useless

      the scar was good until the p90 was added, downie. the reason why we're calling for a p90 nerf is because it literally exceeds the scar in every way and is only a rank higher. so why dont you get off your fking high horse and think game-wise and not you-wise

      First of all: Scar has more range.

      Two: it has lots of attachments which P90 does not

      Three: It can have 280 Range which also P90 does not. (With the scope.)

      Four: P90 DOES NOT Save you in any situation.

      Five: As i said it's super expensive and it can take you a week to farm for it.

      Six: It's a HR Weapon and so it's supposed to be good.

        Loading editor
    • yeah and also you guys are suggesting this because you don't have P90 and you die in FFA or zombie modes to it.

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      yeah and also you guys are suggesting this because you don't have P90 and you die in FFA or zombie modes to it.

      not really, its just an extended look for the gun and an actual useable sight in exchange for the stats, i do have the p90 anyways i would like to see a sight for it

        Loading editor
    • ZXEZX2 wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      yeah and also you guys are suggesting this because you don't have P90 and you die in FFA or zombie modes to it.
      not really, its just an extended look for the gun and an actual useable sight in exchange for the stats, i do have the p90 anyways i would like to see a sight for it

      why not just have a sight that's expensive and gives a small bonus to something?

        Loading editor
    • First of all the barrel makes the gun look completely ridiculous and absolutely ruins the clean look the p90 has.Anyway other then that the scar was never that good to begin with compared to the m249 which is 8 ranks below the p90.The scar relies heavily on attachments and without them is complete trash.Rebalancing the p90 to be as good as a gun 3 ranks below it makes no sense.Not only that but making attachments which brings the gun back to its original stats does nothing for all the super rich high ranks who literally won't care about this at all.Also the scar H is supposed to be highly customizable while the p90 is not so this thread in of itself makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • Also like the person above me said why not just add a sight that ACTUALY DOES SOMETHING.

        Loading editor
    • The barrel is too long imo.

      Still, great idea sir, take my kudos.

        Loading editor
    • EXTENDED MAG WHY IS IT 46 AMMO INSTEAD OF 50

        Loading editor
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote:
      EXTENDED MAG WHY IS IT 46 AMMO INSTEAD OF 50
        Loading editor
    • ?

        Loading editor
    • scope should be in the middle of the rail imo

        Loading editor
    • stop making trash suggestions p90 is already 88 grnad

        Loading editor
    • says necroposter


      now hop off of this thread and instead go to this https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:671976

      which is a followup to the same idea (mostly)

        Loading editor
    • how am necroposter. lash just brung it up on the suggestions thread

        Loading editor
    • NERF AI BRUTES NOW wrote: how am necroposter. lash just brung it up on the suggestions thread

      yeah? the last post here was A MONTH AGO!

        Loading editor
    • Unfair

      rlly man

        Loading editor
    • necroposters

      smh

        Loading editor
    • Me telling you to shut up

      or else I will shoot your head off

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:


      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer of enemies and it basically kills you in a second and also its the most expensive primary in game so it does not need some sort of rebalance but good idea
      there's a reason why hes suggesting this:



      eh no like P90 Is already a total destroyer

      so first of all: It's a rank 38 weapon. I did not farm days to get a gun that will get an "rebalance" which will make it just like scar: shit eater gun that is useless
      the scar was good until the p90 was added, downie. the reason why we're calling for a p90 nerf is because it literally exceeds the scar in every way and is only a rank higher. so why dont you get off your fking high horse and think game-wise and not you-wise
      First of all: Scar has more range.

      Two: it has lots of attachments which P90 does not

      Three: It can have 280 Range which also P90 does not. (With the scope.)

      Four: P90 DOES NOT Save you in any situation.

      Five: As i said it's super expensive and it can take you a week to farm for it.

      Six: It's a HR Weapon and so it's supposed to be good.

      i honestly think you're joking because there is no possible way you could be so stupid that you dont understand this thread at all.



      first of all: the scar has more range, but horrible accuracy when stood next to the p90. for a gun to be liable, it has to have a good balance of range and accuracy. the scar fails this test while the p90 exceeds. the fact that the p90 only falls short of the scar's range by only 32 is an outrage. the p90 is far better because the 32 studs increase is irrelevant if you cant hit them from that far consistently (something the p90 can do)



      two: the attachments are awful and you've got to pay more than what the p90 is worth to even make it a desirable primary. most of its attachments are stuff that shouldve been on the gun in the first place!

      THE P90 HAS MORE AMMO THAN AN ASSAULT RIFLE

      you know how sad this is where a smg outdoes an assault rifle??? and the only way to increase it's ammo is buying a shitty attachment that buffs it by 10 bullets per mag each. even then, it falls short to the p90's default ammo.

      the other attachments include buffing its accuracy with the lasersight (+40 accuracy) which makes it a decent primary now. but if you were to buy both of these attachmetns plus the holosight (best scope for the gun that doesnt block out 40% of your view and turn your gun into an awful sniper) that amounts to 15750$ gold. tack that onto scar's hefty price tag of 75000$, and that's 90,750$ JUST TO MAKE IT BETTER THAN A GUN THAT COSTS 88K



      see what i mean? nobody cares about all these cool attachments when a cheaper gun does better than it and only outranks it now by 7 ranks (pr's gun overhaul changed ranks but still)

      i dont know about you, but as a high rank, i would rather stick with the m249 to grind to those last 7 ranks and get a better gun than one that is absolute shit unless i spend more money




      three: the range doesnt matter. again, the range doesnt matter if your accuracy is shite. plus, the sniper scope is really expensive and judging from my maths done in the second point, it'll only be pricier than an already superior weapon



      four: p90 saves you in the same situations as the scar, if not more! again, the cheapest way to make the weapon almost as good as the p90 is to buy items that add to the price tag. they're identical except for the fact you can maybe hit a few more long distance shots with it then the p90 would be able to.



      that doesnt mean that you cannot hit edgars and leapers from across the map. nor does it mean that you cant shred a brute and still have room for more zombies (p90 has -1 damage then the scar and ammo)

      basically, yeah the scar can be good but its really not. your point is flawed and seriously the stupidest one ive seen. this is a worse justification than why i got banned from the discord and believe me, that says something



      five: refer to my other points. you basically screwed yourself with this one



      six: the scar is also supposed to be good but it isnt. its awful and i'd much rather use the winchester and flamey over it than the gun without attachments

        Loading editor
    • seven: scar h is just frustrating that firerate is shit

        Loading editor
    • oof, all that the P90 needs is some proper ironsights.

      also, the SCAR-H should get a range and accuracy change so it can feel more like a blend between a DMR and an AR. It doesn't make sense on how a PDW is able to outclass a rifle, so maybe it can be more suited to all ranges? If we have a scope, what's the point of using it if we can't use it to the range other snipers can reach?

      Here's an example of the range, accuracy, and damage changes, and what those new numbers would reach if you used the Vortex and Lasersight.

      Range - 180 --> 200

      Accuracy - 60 --> 90

      Damage - 53

      Old Vortex and Lasersight combined

      Accuracy - 150

      Range - 280

      New Vortex and Lasersight combined

      Accuracy - 180

      Range - 300

      It's range is still lesser than the dragunov, so it doesn't outclass that rifle. However, it outranges the P90 by almost twice the range.

      I don't think I did a good job balancing this weapon. Oh well, this was just my idea of balancing an OK weapon at best.

        Loading editor
    • I personally believe that P90 deserves a 50/1, not some shit 46/1. Buff the range by 20, and that's pretty much it.

        Loading editor
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote:
      seven: scar h is just frustrating

      that firerate is shit

      at least we can agree on something. scar hasnt gotten proper treatment that other guns have gotten. its neglected and a relic of a time before p90, winchester, and napalm flamies existed...

        Loading editor
    • TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I personally believe that P90 deserves a 50/1, not some shit 46/1. Buff the range by 20, and that's pretty much it.

      we are talking about a gun that literally trumps ever other gun and is the ultimate zombie killer.



      you know how infuriating it would be to play against a guy doing 2.2k damage (literally the equivalent of a brute) damage in one magizine?? not only this but you want the most accurate automatic weapon to be even more accurate...



      jesus christ dude its like you're begging for the game to become boring

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I personally believe that P90 deserves a 50/1, not some shit 46/1. Buff the range by 20, and that's pretty much it.
      we are talking about a gun that literally trumps ever other gun and is the ultimate zombie killer.



      you know how infuriating it would be to play against a guy doing 2.2k damage (literally the equivalent of a brute) damage in one magizine?? not only this but you want the most accurate automatic weapon to be even more accurate...



      jesus christ dude its like you're begging for the game to become boring

      He said buff the range not the accuracy first of all.Secand of all this gun is not the ultimate zombie killer.Flamethrower with napalm is.However I do agree this gun does NOT need a buff.

        Loading editor
    • I do hope the p90 gets some attachments though.

        Loading editor
    • all we need are some hecking ironsights 

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      TonyPinesTheProtector wrote:
      I personally believe that P90 deserves a 50/1, not some shit 46/1. Buff the range by 20, and that's pretty much it.
      we are talking about a gun that literally trumps ever other gun and is the ultimate zombie killer.


      you know how infuriating it would be to play against a guy doing 2.2k damage (literally the equivalent of a brute) damage in one magizine?? not only this but you want the most accurate automatic weapon to be even more accurate...



      jesus christ dude its like you're begging for the game to become boring

      He said buff the range not the accuracy first of all.Secand of all this gun is not the ultimate zombie killer.Flamethrower with napalm is.However I do agree this gun does NOT need a buff.

      he wants to buff the p90 by giving it even more power. that is what my entire reply was about



      i guess i sorta made it vague but still. p90 doesnt need a buff

        Loading editor
    • The P90 needs nerfs since it's basically a better R2D 2014 famas.

        Loading editor
    • p90 doesnt need a nerf, its fine as it is.

        Loading editor
    • Yes the p90 is fine as it is.

        Loading editor
    • Still wish it had an acog though.

        Loading editor
    • The scar on the other hand need some big buffs.

        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • stop 





      this is dead

        Loading editor
    • still yes

        Loading editor
    • Literally increasing the price by 9500$

        Loading editor
    • 97000 wtf

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.