FANDOM


  • Minininho02
    Minininho02 closed this thread because:
    6 months old thread no bumps
    07:54, May 30, 2020
    • I mean outside of firerate and ammo the barret is better then the winchester in almsot every way 

        Loading editor
    • MarkedSirkirby wrote:
      I mean outside of firerate and ammo the barret is better then the winchester in almsot every way 

      Range: Doesnt matter because literally you cant go past 180 studs

      Accuracy: Doesnt matter youre gonna hit your shots if you can shoot a gun regardless

      Damage: Barret has a slight advantage but the only real one is the ability to one shot Elms

      Firerate: Yeets the Barret

      Loading: Yeets the Barret slightly

      And this is just personal preference but: Winchester is much more fun to use and has better animations than the Barret

        Loading editor
    • Winchester is much more fun to use yes

        Loading editor
    • explosive ammo is almost double of what it cost on the barrett, doesn't have access to a scope, and has less overall ammo with vests so uhhhhh



      winchester bad lol

        Loading editor
    • and the barret has actual useful attachments

        Loading editor
    • barret has this idk what to call it but I hate it vibe

        Loading editor
    • Kronorium wrote:
      explosive ammo is almost double of what it cost on the barrett, doesn't have access to a scope, and has less overall ammo with vests so uhhhhh


      winchester bad lol

      Scope I can see your argument explosive ammo: who the frick uses explosive ammo and less ammo overall honestly doesnt matter when you reload it like you would a shotgun.

        Loading editor
    • GoodRacer15 wrote:
      Kronorium wrote:
      explosive ammo is almost double of what it cost on the barrett, doesn't have access to a scope, and has less overall ammo with vests so uhhhhh


      winchester bad lol

      Scope I can see your argument explosive ammo: who the frick uses explosive ammo and less ammo overall honestly doesnt matter when you reload it like you would a shotgun.

      if you don't use explosive ammo on the barrett you're using it wrong

        Loading editor
    • Kronorium wrote:

      if you don't use explosive ammo on the barrett you're using it wrong

      Well most barrett user I have seen use it the wrong way since 90% of them don't use explosive ammos also explosive ammos are expensive as hell and barrett already does a lot of damages

        Loading editor
    • Barret is good but the fire rate can really cripple you at close quarters combat.

        Loading editor
    • Winchester for PVP

      Barrett for zmbie gamemodes

        Loading editor
    • GoodRacer15 wrote:

      MarkedSirkirby wrote:
      I mean outside of firerate and ammo the barret is better then the winchester in almsot every way 

      Range: Doesnt matter because literally you cant go past 180 studs

      Accuracy: Doesnt matter youre gonna hit your shots if you can shoot a gun regardless

      Damage: Barret has a slight advantage but the only real one is the ability to one shot Elms

      Firerate: Yeets the Barret

      Loading: Yeets the Barret slightly

      And this is just personal preference but: Winchester is much more fun to use and has better animations than the Barret

      Range: *Victoria harbor and every other map with long sightlines would like to know your location*.

      Accuracy:The accuracy system in this game is complete RNG. While it's almost guaranteed to hit shots at a very close distance, eventually all guns have a point where it's hard to hit shots and it's just luck. This even applies to the Barret and Winchester.

        Loading editor
    • Barret: 1-shots elemental

      Winchester: leaves elm with 20 hp, elm gets away and comes back as an electric, kills half the server

        Loading editor
    • barret: 1-shots elemental

      Winchester: Leaves elm with enough hp to charge brute which then comes and kills you.

        Loading editor
    • barret is garbage

      winchester is epic

        Loading editor
    • barret babies crying in this thread

        Loading editor
    • I know barret its kinda trash cause it got rekt by winchester

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios
      HyperStudios removed this reply because:
      Because i want it removed as it is no longer relevant.
      23:46, December 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      barret: 1-shots elemental

      Winchester: Leaves elm with enough hp to charge brute which then comes and kills you.

      hard bullets exists

        Loading editor
    • So your going to buy hard bullets every single round?

        Loading editor
    • Only thing better about the winchester is the ammo and rate of fire.Everything else the barret beats the winchester in.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      So your going to buy hard bullets every single round?

      yes why else i mean i got 1m cash sooooo

        Loading editor
    • The barrett has better stats but the winchester is so much more fun to play which is why I almost always choose the winchester over the barrett

        Loading editor
    • Dark somber not everyone has 1million cash though which is why the barret could be a much better pick.Also the barret has hard bullets to.

        Loading editor
    • Barret is a sniper, superior range, accuracy, and a scope.



      Winchester is a rifle, superior rate of fire.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly which is why I think the barret is so much better.

        Loading editor
    • GoodRacer15 wrote:
      MarkedSirkirby wrote:
      I mean outside of firerate and ammo the barret is better then the winchester in almsot every way 
      Range: Doesnt matter because literally you cant go past 180 studs

      Accuracy: Doesnt matter youre gonna hit your shots if you can shoot a gun regardless

      Damage: Barret has a slight advantage but the only real one is the ability to one shot Elms

      Firerate: Yeets the Barret

      Loading: Yeets the Barret slightly

      And this is just personal preference but: Winchester is much more fun to use and has better animations than the Barret

      Id love to see you try to land all your shots while spraying with a scorpian at its maximum range.

        Loading editor
    • Also range does matter alot especially on laser bullets.

        Loading editor
    • HowNateninja711 wrote:
      barret is garbage

      winchester is epic

      You say that yet you have no valid argument?

        Loading editor
    • Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      barret babies crying in this thread

      So the people with an actual valid argument over people who sasy the winchester is better because its more fun are babies? The only babies here are mindless people like you who have no valid argument and yet say the winchester is so much better then the barret.

        Loading editor
    • Notkpoper wrote:
      I know barret its kinda trash cause it got rekt by winchester

      How has it gotten rekt by the winchester in any way?

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      Notkpoper wrote:
      I know barret its kinda trash cause it got rekt by winchester
      How has it gotten rekt by the winchester in any way?

      I mean he's right and he's wrong. Winchester is basically a faster, non-ADSing barret. Barret is for VERY long ranges with a drawback to firerate. In most cases, winchesters takes the pick simply because of keeping it's damage, while still having accuracy and range + a good firerate to spam off most zombies,

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:

      So the people with an actual valid argument over people who sasy the winchester is better because its more fun are babies? The only babies here are mindless people like you who have no valid argument and yet say the winchester is so much better then the barret.

      Its a joke, don't get angry I made fun a weapon in a lego game

        Loading editor
    • Alexthecutiecat wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:

      So the people with an actual valid argument over people who sasy the winchester is better because its more fun are babies? The only babies here are mindless people like you who have no valid argument and yet say the winchester is so much better then the barret.

      Its a joke, don't get angry I made fun a weapon in a lego game

      A joke clearly not in well taste and no one thought was funny.

        Loading editor
    • "not in well taste"

      kk

        Loading editor
    • IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS




      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS




      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      this. winchester is just so much more practical and way more compatible with a secondary, while the barret you need to completely restart your entire reload animation and even then zombies are gonna close in fast

        Loading editor
    • Winchester is better than Barrett in almost every way without any drawbacks.  It should get a nerf.

        Loading editor
    • this shoots faster than Barret. WAY faster. this can go well with rocket jumping...

        Loading editor
    • Spector181 wrote:
      Winchester is better than Barrett in almost every way without any drawbacks.  It should get a nerf.

      It has worse Damage, Range, and Accuracy than the Barret though.




      also scar-h buff when so it can compete with p90 xdd

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS




      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      Imagine having to reload like a shotgun which takes way longer then reloading a mag.

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      Spector181 wrote:
      Winchester is better than Barrett in almost every way without any drawbacks.  It should get a nerf.
      It has worse Damage, Range, and Accuracy than the Barret though.




      also scar-h buff when so it can compete with p90 xdd

      Yes scar-h could use a buff.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS



      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      Imagine having to reload like a shotgun which takes way longer then reloading a mag.

      on the other hand, reloading like a Shotgun can literally save your life given proper aim. i mean, its nice to murder a Edgar or Leaper that was JUST about to get you.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS



      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      Imagine having to reload like a shotgun which takes way longer then reloading a mag.

      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD THE ENTIRE MAGAZINE AT ONCE AND POTENTIALLY WASTING BULLETS







      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

        Loading editor
    • Winchester gang head out

        Loading editor
    • SomeRandomONE wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS



      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      Imagine having to reload like a shotgun which takes way longer then reloading a mag.
      on the other hand, reloading like a Shotgun can literally save your life given proper aim. i mean, its nice to murder a Edgar or Leaper that was JUST about to get you.

      On the other hand reloading like a shotgun can end your life because if a brute is just about to get you and you only got 1 bullet your dead meat.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote: On the other hand reloading like a shotgun can end your life because if a brute is just about to get you and you only got 1 bullet your dead meat.

      You can just shot and reload plus aren't that hard to deal with if you know how to dodge their attacks

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      SomeRandomONE wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY HAVING TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING 6 BULLETS


      THIS POST WAS MADE BY WINCHESTER GANG

      Imagine having to reload like a shotgun which takes way longer then reloading a mag.
      on the other hand, reloading like a Shotgun can literally save your life given proper aim. i mean, its nice to murder a Edgar or Leaper that was JUST about to get you.
      On the other hand reloading like a shotgun can end your life because if a brute is just about to get you and you only got 1 bullet your dead meat.

      unless you have no stamina. plus, 430 damage in the head. aim for it. around 4-5 shots will murder it in no time.
      plus you should have a secondary. dude, you made a big problem outta it. well not quite because the "meme" was kinda offensive, but you get what i mean.

        Loading editor
    • to be honest i like barrett more because: it insta kills elms

      its mega accurate

      it can have scope which is something extremely important if you play outside PVP

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      to be honest i like barrett more because: it insta kills elms

      its mega accurate

      it can have scope which is something extremely important if you play outside PVP

      why, you have a point. considering the fact that we can deal +10% damage by RNG - well, you can oneshot them, but this is unlikely. after all, Winchester is not quite a sniper. its a lever-action shotgun (here its shown as a close-range sniper) and at this point im not sure for what scoping is in it. maybe if you will actually play with it as sniper - i dunno. in PVP - 2 headshots will murder literally anything. except Cape users. Peacemakers will help ALOT.

        Loading editor
    • SomeRandomONE wrote:

      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      to be honest i like barrett more because: it insta kills elms

      its mega accurate

      it can have scope which is something extremely important if you play outside PVP

      why, you have a point. considering the fact that we can deal +10% damage by RNG - well, you can oneshot them, but this is unlikely. after all, Winchester is not quite a sniper. its a lever-action shotgun (here its shown as a close-range sniper) and at this point im not sure for what scoping is in it. maybe if you will actually play with it as sniper - i dunno. in PVP - 2 headshots will murder literally anything. except Cape users. Peacemakers will help ALOT.

      Well yes it is not a sniper however it is very close to a sniper-like weapon if we look at the stats.

        Loading editor
    • why has nobody mentioned that barret is cheaper than winch and it requires a lower rank?

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      why has nobody mentioned that barret is cheaper than winch and it requires a lower rank?
        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      Dark somber not everyone has 1million cash though which is why the barret could be a much better pick.Also the barret has hard bullets to.

      a hard bullet is 300 dollars if ur rank 48 and u have no money are you even playing r2da

      and i can asure you i can 100% get 3k cash in a single round and buy 10 hard bullets also barret having hard bullets doesnt matter your problem was about 1 shotting elms

        Loading editor
    • Isucksatgames wrote:

      HyperStudios wrote: On the other hand reloading like a shotgun can end your life because if a brute is just about to get you and you only got 1 bullet your dead meat.

      You can just shot and reload plus aren't that hard to deal with if you know how to dodge their attacks

      Each time you have to reload is time edgars can get you.Also if your out stamina your not gonna be able to dodge attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Alrighty people keep bringing up the reload of the winchester so here is why I think the barret has a better reload.The barrets reload for 6 bullets is 2.9s while the winchesters is 1 secand initialy  plus .5 secs for each subsequent reload as it is a shotgun like gun.So the winchester would take a total time of about 3.5 sec to reload the same amount as the barret which may not seem like alot but in the heat of the moment that can easily get you killed. And the barret has more hard impact which makes it better at killing hordes.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote: Each time you have to reload is time edgars can get you.Also if your out stamina your not gonna be able to dodge attacks.

      Ok since when we were talking about edgars ? We were talking about reloading speeds and brutes plus your argument is still stupid since I can say the same thing with barrett, a situation where you have no bullets in your gun and you are fighting against a brute or an edgar is not something specific to the winchester, it has even more chances to happen when you use barrett since you have to save ammos in your mag so you dont try to reload too much and waste ammo in the process. With the winchester you can reload at any moments and keep your gun full almost at any time without wasting bullets plus the winchester can carry 2 more bullets than the barrett. In the "no bullet left against an edgar" situation the winchester still wins since it takes 1 second to get a bullet that can save your life, while a full mag is better than 1 bullet it still takes the triple amount of time to get that 1 one bullet you need. Sorry for the book btw

        Loading editor
    • yknow at this point? i hope this thread wont go into flamewars.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      Alrighty people keep bringing up the reload of the winchester so here is why I think the barret has a better reload.The barrets reload for 6 bullets is 2.9s while the winchesters is 1 secand initialy  plus .5 secs for each subsequent reload as it is a shotgun like gun.So the winchester would take a total time of about 3.5 sec to reload the same amount as the barret which may not seem like alot but in the heat of the moment that can easily get you killed. And the barret has more hard impact which makes it better at killing hordes.

      You don't need to reload the whole gun with the Winchester, plus secondary guns exist

        Loading editor
    • SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      Alrighty people keep bringing up the reload of the winchester so here is why I think the barret has a better reload.The barrets reload for 6 bullets is 2.9s while the winchesters is 1 secand initialy  plus .5 secs for each subsequent reload as it is a shotgun like gun.So the winchester would take a total time of about 3.5 sec to reload the same amount as the barret which may not seem like alot but in the heat of the moment that can easily get you killed. And the barret has more hard impact which makes it better at killing hordes.
      You don't need to reload the whole gun with the Winchester, plus secondary guns exist

      Honestly I think it just depends on your play style.If your the person who just sits back and snipes then the barret 50 cal is definetly for you as that is what the gun is made for.If your the person who likes to get closer to zombies and yet deal massive dmg per shot but be able to quickly get more ammo then the winchester is for you.Also some people use secondary guns that run out of ammo quickly to.

        Loading editor
    • But since most people do want to get up close and personal with zombies as alot of secondarys require you to be close the winchester could be better with certain secondarys.

        Loading editor
    • HyperStudios wrote:
      But since most people do want to get up close and personal with zombies as alot of secondarys require you to be close the winchester could be better with certain secondarys.

      indeed. like- what IS, Winchester, exactly? a sniper? a shotgun with only one bullet? BOTH?! i feel like that doesnt matter anyways.

      still, one of the best secondaries that can work with it are: PeacemakersMini Uzis, literally any melee or M202 if you feel like trying your luck with splash damage.

        Loading editor
    • SomeRandomONE wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      But since most people do want to get up close and personal with zombies as alot of secondarys require you to be close the winchester could be better with certain secondarys.
      indeed. like- what IS, Winchester, exactly? a sniper? a shotgun with only one bullet? BOTH?! i feel like that doesnt matter anyways.

      still, one of the best secondaries that can work with it are: PeacemakersMini Uzis, literally any melee or M202 if you feel like trying your luck with splash damage.

      It's a lever action rifle.

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      SomeRandomONE wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      But since most people do want to get up close and personal with zombies as alot of secondarys require you to be close the winchester could be better with certain secondarys.
      indeed. like- what IS, Winchester, exactly? a sniper? a shotgun with only one bullet? BOTH?! i feel like that doesnt matter anyways.

      still, one of the best secondaries that can work with it are: PeacemakersMini Uzis, literally any melee or M202 if you feel like trying your luck with splash damage.

      It's a lever action rifle.

      Wait really????

        Loading editor
    • SkeletonJanitor wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      SomeRandomONE wrote:
      HyperStudios wrote:
      But since most people do want to get up close and personal with zombies as alot of secondarys require you to be close the winchester could be better with certain secondarys.
      indeed. like- what IS, Winchester, exactly? a sniper? a shotgun with only one bullet? BOTH?! i feel like that doesnt matter anyways.

      still, one of the best secondaries that can work with it are: PeacemakersMini Uzis, literally any melee or M202 if you feel like trying your luck with splash damage.

      It's a lever action rifle.
      Wait really????

      check its wiki.



      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Winchester

        Loading editor
    • I was being sarcastic

        Loading editor
    • NOOOOOOO IVE BEEN TROLLED

        Loading editor
    • the barret has an awesome range and better damage making it better than the winchester but the rate of fire of the winchester is better than the barret

        Loading editor
    • RandomSupremeNoobXD wrote:
      the barret has an awesome range and better damage making it better than the winchester but the rate of fire of the winchester is better than the barret

      Yes, as this guy said

      Winchester is good at mid range

      Barret is good for smacking at super-duper long ranges.

        Loading editor
    • Yes so neither the barret or winchester is objectively better then the other but they can be better then each other in certian situations :).

        Loading editor
    • Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it

        Loading editor
    • WTH WHY WOULD YOU BUMP A POST FROM 2 MONTHS AGO

        Loading editor
    • Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it

      yeah winchester is pretty epic but That's just my opinion!!!!!!!!! (PLEASE DONT START AN ARGUEMENT SO I DON'T HAVE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE)

        Loading editor
    • that necroposter will never beat the NecroGod

      TrueBlueHairGuy 5 year necro post

        Loading editor
    • Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it

      BLOCK THIS MAN

        Loading editor
    • Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it

      B L O C K 



      T H I S 



      K I D 

        Loading editor
    • AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it
      B L O C K 


      T H I S 



      K I D 

      No, he (Erik) has a point.

        Loading editor
    • TotallyNotYann wrote: that necroposter will never beat the NecroGod

      TrueBlueHairGuy 5 year necro post

      Mfw 5 year necropost

        Loading editor
    • Spynapples wrote:

      TotallyNotYann wrote: that necroposter will never beat the NecroGod

      TrueBlueHairGuy 5 year necro post

      Mfw 5 year necropost

      https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4207

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it
      B L O C K 


      T H I S 



      K I D 

      No, he (Erik) has a point.

      doesnt matter its still necro

        Loading editor
    • Icantdoeverything wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it
      B L O C K 


      T H I S 



      K I D 

      No, he (Erik) has a point.
      doesnt matter its still necro

      oh it's because necropost, i get it now.

        Loading editor
    • let this die, do it, no balls

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      Icantdoeverything wrote:
      ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      AtypicalBarrettUser wrote:
      Erikcool00 wrote:
      Winchester is just more fun to use. The fire rate of the barret kills it
      B L O C K 


      T H I S 



      K I D 

      No, he (Erik) has a point.
      doesnt matter its still necro
      oh it's because necropost, i get it now.

      gonna ask Wikia or Mini to close this thread...

        Loading editor
    • GoodRacer15 wrote:
      do it, no balls.

      BARRET CAN ROCKET JUMP

        Loading editor
    • Collin11207thereal wrote:
      GoodRacer15 wrote:
      do it, no balls.
      BARRET CAN ROCKET JUMP

      can't all guns with explosive ammo rocket jump though

        Loading editor
    • yes sir

        Loading editor
    • ChrisDoesStuff wrote:
      Collin11207thereal wrote:
      GoodRacer15 wrote:
      do it, no balls.
      BARRET CAN ROCKET JUMP
      can't all guns with explosive ammo rocket jump though

      barret has the most impact. youll jump the highest with it.

      Steyr? doesnt launch you up at all, just a waste of HP.

      Winchester also works, but it doesnt launch up as Barret. you cant do rollouts with it btw, like in TF2. F.

      AK? meh.

        Loading editor
    • ak works well

        Loading editor
    • can m202 rocket jump like black box

        Loading editor
    • m202 trips you

        Loading editor
    • thats a shame

        Loading editor
    • depens on how much hp u got

        Loading editor
    • when a random kid chooses high pose on Barrett over faster reload

        Loading editor
    • [Visible Disgust]

        Loading editor
    • [Visible Week necro]

        Loading editor
    • Necro
        Loading editor
    • MUAHAHAH RISE THREAD RISE.I BUMP THEE UNDEAD THREAD.

        Loading editor
    • NEITHER WEAPON IS BETTER. NOW SHUT. UP.

        Loading editor
    • Dude can you stop bumping old threads? No one wants to see the same stuff every day. Just let it go smh.

        Loading editor
    • Noncommunistuser wrote:
      Dude can you stop bumping old threads? No one wants to see the same stuff every day. Just let it go smh.

      u can unfollow

        Loading editor
    • problem is we forget about it

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't stop it from popping up in the activity forum list.

        Loading editor
    • Too bad you just gotta deal with it.

        Loading editor
    • barret is cheaper and requires a lower rank. done.

        Loading editor
    • Flamethrower wins when it is in close range so out side of range, accuracy and damage flamethrower is under rated.

        Loading editor
    • We cant change facts sir

        Loading editor
    • Barrett's true weakness is close range  when is comes to most guns.

        Loading editor
    • no its very good at close range

        Loading editor
    • Depend on the skill because once igot in close range of a barrett user I killed them with the flamethrower.

        Loading editor
    • can we all do the shut up and let this thread die

        Loading editor
    • yes no maybe

        Loading editor
    • we could but we can also yell at eachother about reloading a gun

        Loading editor
    • i dont know

        Loading editor
    • you guys necroposted on this shitshow enough

        Loading editor
    • can you repeat the question

        Loading editor
    • people have already necroposted on this shitshow to the point where mods don’t give shits about this thread specially because it somewhat keeps coming up for no reason

        Loading editor
    • ok so, winchester is better than barrett


      my final message

        Loading editor
    • Well yes but actually no.

        Loading editor
    • Here's a detailed explaination as of Why Winchester is better 90% of the time

      Higher ROF and comparably similar damage

      that and the ability to load in rounds quicker. without actually managing Magazine count.

      Barrett outshines in incredibly long range engagements. One end of the map to the other kind of long. Higher by at least 100 studs.

      In even more general use though, I would recommend the Dragonuv for its high ROF and solid base damage. If you cant flick and acquire targets quick enough like a person who shouldnt be playing roblox and instead of games that dont constantly run at 300 ping server wide, the higher base damage of a Winchester and it's rechamber downtime is probably better for you.

      Only use the Barrett if you plan on camping super far, On Void and people like to stall, or really hate an enemy DM sniper

        Loading editor
    • Inkoursor wrote: Here's a detailed explaination as of Why Winchester is better 90% of the time

      Higher ROF and comparably similar damage

      that and the ability to load in rounds quicker. without actually managing Magazine count.

      Barrett outshines in incredibly long range engagements. One end of the map to the other kind of long. Higher by at least 100 studs.

      In even more general use though, I would recommend the Dragonuv for its high ROF and solid base damage. If you cant flick and acquire targets quick enough like a person who shouldnt be playing roblox and instead of games that dont constantly run at 300 ping server wide, the higher base damage of a Winchester and it's rechamber downtime is probably better for you.

      Only use the Barrett if you plan on camping super far, On Void and people like to stall, or really hate an enemy DM sniper

      just let this thread die plox

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.