FANDOM


  • Uh don't get out of hand with this, ok. Ban guide link for reference, may or may not be outdated. Though the real question should be the staff members tho.

    https://r2da.fandom.com/wiki/Complete_Ban_Guide

    Uh maybe another thread in the future.

    TD LR - R2DA Discord Server bad.

      Loading editor
    • terrible, terrible, decent

        Loading editor
    • personally, i don't see a problem with any of the rules for the wiki and game, they're fine. as for discord, i left a good while ago so i dunno

        Loading editor
    • shit, ok , good enough

        Loading editor
    • Simply there is so much freaking rules on this Wikia. Literally some people say the F word and they just get a warning but i say a F word along with other people and Wikia Colors gets triggered so fast he bans me instantly. And also Mods here are extremely sensitive on jokes you say a SLIGHTY SLIGHTY Suggestive joke and boom instant ban for week.

        Loading editor
    • the wikia has decent rules in place, also decent in-game somewhat, BUT THE DISCORD HOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I GOT WARNED/BANNED FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT MEAN TO DO INFACT I SHOULD BE PERMED FROM THAT DISCORD SERVER

        Loading editor
    • Some of the rules on the discord are completely retarded. One of those rules is you can't have messages in your discord nickname like #KevinForCHMOD. There is no reason why that shouldn't be allowed. Other dumb rules are the non english rule and the baiting staff rule.

        Loading editor
    • the discord is so childish .the thing is the game itself isnt good so theres nothing to talk about so people just annoy each other

        Loading editor
    • the rules have a reason to be strict i just don't know it

        Loading editor
    • shit and bad , ok , decent 

        Loading editor
    • censor everything in the in game ban swearing

        Loading editor
    • Combined with the senseitive and overly in depth rule list, and the absolute worst of the Roblox community all confined in one server, I would absolutely stay out of the R2DA Discord server. It is honestly the worst Roblox Discord server I have ever been in.

        Loading editor
    • im going to cuss because idc anymore



      the discord's rules are the shittiest ive ever seen. the server censors more than 1930s germany. you cannot say anything.



      the rules are absurd. you cant:

      talk in a foreign language other than english (crazy how mods are exempt from this rule)

      help users asses a problem (you can literally get banned for "minimodding" by literal minimods)

      use more than 4 emojis out of context (ban got lifted but i was banned for a month because of it)

      use gay flag?

      and...

      complaining



      the discord has stripped everybody of so much free speech and the rules are so lengthy that theres no clear line on whats bannable and whats not. this is why cmods abuse their power.

      ive been in the discord 3 times. i was banned all of the times, my third being a perm ban.

      my first mute was after trying to help users who were having trouble with the game. there were no mods online so i gave them a solution. then the god damn minimods pinged a cmod who knew nothing and i got muted. yes

      really, the only people who stay in the server are the bootlicking, ass kissing, nipple suckling minimods who thrive on the false praise they get.

      my last time in the server, a cmod put slow mode on the firetruck general channel for a bloody hour. why? i dont know. they made a game out of it where anybody who didnt have bypass perms for the slowmode posted, theyd do some silly things. even hmods came on and joined in. i am astonished that most of the mods there are even allowed in the server. theyre like nazis.

      so of course, when your boy, the chicken nuggie slayer himself, me asks why the rules included not being allowed to speak in foreign languages along with many other questionable rules, i got permbanned.

      yay



      tl;dr:

      everything is fine but the mods are clowns who arent ready for the responsibility of having a role higher than muted. these clowns then hired even more clowns who kiss their ass so much that theyll do anything they say at the drop of a hat.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      im going to cuss because idc anymore


      the discord's rules are the shittiest ive ever seen. the server censors more than 1930s germany. you cannot say anything.



      the rules are absurd. you cant:

      talk in a foreign language other than english (crazy how mods are exempt from this rule)

      help users asses a problem (you can literally get banned for "minimodding" by literal minimods)

      use more than 4 emojis out of context (ban got lifted but i was banned for a month because of it)

      use gay flag?

      and...

      complaining



      the discord has stripped everybody of so much free speech and the rules are so lengthy that theres no clear line on whats bannable and whats not. this is why cmods abuse their power.

      ive been in the discord 3 times. i was banned all of the times, my third being a perm ban.

      my first mute was after trying to help users who were having trouble with the game. there were no mods online so i gave them a solution. then the god damn minimods pinged a cmod who knew nothing and i got muted. yes

      really, the only people who stay in the server are the bootlicking, ass kissing, nipple suckling minimods who thrive on the false praise they get.

      my last time in the server, a cmod put slow mode on the firetruck general channel for a bloody hour. why? i dont know. they made a game out of it where anybody who didnt have bypass perms for the slowmode posted, theyd do some silly things. even hmods came on and joined in. i am astonished that most of the mods there are even allowed in the server. theyre like nazis.

      so of course, when your boy, the chicken nuggie slayer himself, me asks why the rules included not being allowed to speak in foreign languages along with many other questionable rules, i got permbanned.

      yay



      tl;dr:

      everything is fine but the mods are clowns who arent ready for the responsibility of having a role higher than muted. these clowns then hired even more clowns who kiss their ass so much that theyll do anything they say at the drop of a hat.

      never heard something more true

        Loading editor
    • everything sucks

        Loading editor
    • discord poopy

      wikia idk i dont use it

      ingame is good

        Loading editor
    • discord rules bad staff bad ingame sucks because no one knows about them and everyone spreads false info



      ingame needs to be actually in game like in the settings or under a "rules" tab



      wikia is fine since no one cares about wikia

        Loading editor
    • tbh i feel like some of the rules could use a massive change

      for example, the hate speech rules

      just saying a racial word for black people will get you banned for 7 days, although it is a slang. should be changed into inapp ref without any context of racism

      or even better, a rewrite containing the clear lines of ok and not ok

        Loading editor
    • the rules needs to be adjusted, because some of them are just bullshit.

      here is one of my favourite examples; saying "####" is a green warn (swearing) but saying "# word" is yellow warn (inapp reff)

      that is actually so damn stupid. referencing a swear is actually has a greater punishment, than just actually saying it. how does this sound fair to you?

        Loading editor
    • hint there's a reason almost no one from old community or even slightly old community is here anymore :]

        Loading editor
    • opened this wikia like 4 weeks later and i see this and everyones complaining about the discord being trash, ever since yiris made RULES FOR A MEMES CHANNEL i stopped going there and instead go there solely for leaks about new updates



      every other roblox community sees r2d as a laughing stock, a former shell of what it was hence why people rather play r2d 2014 over r2da because of the many problems plauging the game and community. this can be fixed, but its gonna be a very long time until the problems are patched out, even then they will still linger. theres still a lot of things that we cant recover from like the entire summer without an update, the twitter drama (that just created a lot more fallacies & fake news about r2da), shitty rules, and there being a lack of good suggestions to make it into the actual game. zombies are annoying to fight, grind is to much, blah blah blah you get the idea i already said this a million times in other threads and discords



      things can be fixed, however its going to be a long road to recovery if theres even a slimmer of hope for the future, until then i am uncertain until i see the next r2da update, judging by that and how the community responds we will see if theres anything or anyone left that will consider this game worth playing

        Loading editor
    • i cant help myself to even talk in the r2da discord because of the people in there, cmods are so clueless they actually listened to me when i joked about punishing someone for mentioning me loool



      cant fathom how some people are still in the staff team, despite causing problems in the community for a while now. ig this is what you call [REDACTED] syndrome, they 'contributed' so much to the game they cant be removed from staff because they helped pr a ton. oh you joked about someone dying and then basically told everyone to deal with it when you realize no ones laughing WITH you? dont worry you got your own skin and youll get your head of whatever nowadays role



      (btw make sure you dont do something even worse in weeks to follow because then itll get removed for twice as long but who am i to care youll be back in no time)

        Loading editor
    • bad

        Loading editor
    • The Wiki has flawed rules as they are incredibly vague and give lots of leeway. Some definitions are not defined. Overall, I find them pretty bad.



      The Discord is very flawed as the enforcement of rules is based off of emotion rather than facts. I would say it is horrific.



      In-game, the rules are quite well done. I would say that they have few flaws. 

        Loading editor
    • So basically about r2da community it's just completely biased+retarded rules I don't understand why saying "dread is winning" is raiding discord server wtf???? Since r2da community in 2017 was so better then 2018,2019 since all good mods resigned/fired like me I was fired for leaking staff channel its was other person like me. I never thought I was fired instantly no probation prob I'm in HS clan and friend with Logi_c.

      Ingame rule is better but for discord rule complete RETARDED PlaceRebuilder please Open your eyes like seriously I can't take this because biased+raid by 3 ultimate drama maker. Yeah I would quit r2da and play other game have better community,also my court+essay was shit by jopede (changed his story) so i have no chance to be mod and work for r2da once again (Former mod phantr279)

        Loading editor
    • aids

        Loading editor
    • Tksaki2 wrote:
      discord poopy

      wikia idk i dont use it

      ingame is good

      Writes on wiki: wikia idk i dont use it

      IQ 1000

        Loading editor
    • lower lvl up requirements for low ranks so they are motivated to stay

        Loading editor
    • in-game is completely fine. don't see any need for a change

      wikia is also fine but i still don't understand why swear words need to be banned

      discord is another story

      like many others in this thread already i cannot express how absolutely retarded the rules in the discord are without swearing

      • foreign language is exclusive to mods+, you can't even say something like "you're already dead" even as a joke
      • i lost my trusted because i """"minimodded"""" (i just told a person that a noobbuster isnt reportable lmao)
      • there are rules for A MEME CHANNEL WHAT THE HELL
      • LGBT flag is banned for some reason and now the entire RTC thinks PR is homophobic
      • saying "dread is winning" is considered raiding
      • you cannot have any nickname other than your roblox/wiki username
      • you can't even post the r2da discord link inside the server or else you'll get warned

      good chunk of shit has already been addressed by everyone else here already so in total discord is poo

        Loading editor
    • I suggest Head Staff reform and rule reform by start the rules from the scratch. It's messed up after Yiris took over with nonsense rules. "Dread is winning" considers to be an attempt to raid a Discord server don't make any sense, there IS no proof people use that word to raid Discord.

        Loading editor
    • Game and community is in a terrible spot. Suffers from poor design with its creator turning a blind eye; not even communicating with his community at all. Updates are slow, terrible and don't offer much new to keep the whole thing fresh. Events are predicatable at this point. Obby with mini-boss or puzzle at the end; often using situations where trips will be your demise, without much new enemy types that are more interesting to face off against. Every boss has instant kill moves with sloppy animations and reads.


      Wiki is always in a constant state of neglect (a repeat of the second sentence). Suggestions being ignored, people leaving for thy have nothing left to do, etc.

      I can't say anything about the discord, as I never was a part of it, but from what people have been saying, it must be a legitimate gulag there.


      All the community does is eat shit and die.

      Don't forget the subreddit too.

        Loading editor
    • R2da discord meme
      discord











      wikia: meh

      ingame: meh

        Loading editor

    • wikia rules are not too strict, but just enough to keep one's community intact

      wikia community usually does not get alot of heat, since most of the users here are mature enough to solve problems with a different user, unlike the other two communities



      ingame rules, its ok but it can get strict-y, i see why theres a shit ton of ingame rules, most likely because of the toxic ingame community, shitting on everyone and not giving a single damn, most of them are selfish and childlish, so of course, rules gotta be reinforced more



      discord rules, holy shit..

      i feel like they get a shit ton complicated, if you just recently joined the discord, pray to jesus that you dont cut the red wire accidentally 

      same thing as ingame rules, discord rules get more strict because of obnoxious trolls who seek for attention, as well as the amount of toxicity in there, discord has alot of childlish users who pisses on you, this is one of the reasons why i dont like to keep up with them



      discord may have been the same for the wikia if it wasnt for the retards who decide to be retards in there

        Loading editor
    • i dont even know or care as im caring too much for a plane crazy wiki to be here from what i knew from being here for like a month, ok wiki


      overly toxic game

        Loading editor
    • -WaNichiVorimos- wrote:
      Game and community is in a terrible spot. Suffers from poor design with its creator turning a blind eye; not even communicating with his community at all. Updates are slow, terrible and don't offer much new to keep the whole thing fresh. Events are predicatable at this point. Obby with mini-boss or puzzle at the end; often using situations where trips will be your demise, without much new enemy types that are more interesting to face off against. Every boss has instant kill moves with sloppy animations and reads.


      Wiki is always in a constant state of neglect (a repeat of the second sentence). Suggestions being ignored, people leaving for thy have nothing left to do, etc.

      I can't say anything about the discord, as I never was a part of it, but from what people have been saying, it must be a legitimate gulag there.


      All the community does is eat shit and die.

      Don't forget the subreddit too.

      Its probably best that the other head staff neglect wiki, keeps it as it is currently.

        Loading editor
    • About the non-english rule, they will warn/mute you simply for saying one foreign word such as "nani" as if you are completely speaking a language other than English. Speaking a foreign word in a sentence doesn't mean you're speaking that language. If you were speaking in Spanish but used a English word or reference, does that mean you're speaking English then? No. The whole non-english rule is taken out of hand, besides what is wrong with saying "nani"? It's just a unreasonable rule that limits free speech.



      The Discord Server clearly needs a staff and rule list reform, as you can see from all the people complaining how terrible it is because they were banned or otherwise punished for unreasonable reasons. 



      Servers are best when they stick to the rules of common sense of what is right and what is wrong, not when they unessacearily write up multiple page long rule lists that are filled with unnessacary rules and that make it hard for people to talk without watching what they say. 

        Loading editor
    • Opinion - R2DA Discord server should add a new rule called No Fun Allowed

        Loading editor
    • GoSinister wrote:
      i cant help myself to even talk in the r2da discord because of the people in there, cmods are so clueless they actually listened to me when i joked about punishing someone for mentioning me loool


      cant fathom how some people are still in the staff team, despite causing problems in the community for a while now. ig this is what you call [REDACTED] syndrome, they 'contributed' so much to the game they cant be removed from staff because they helped pr a ton. oh you joked about someone dying and then basically told everyone to deal with it when you realize no ones laughing WITH you? dont worry you got your own skin and youll get your head of whatever nowadays role



      (btw make sure you dont do something even worse in weeks to follow because then itll get removed for twice as long but who am i to care youll be back in no time)

      the first and second part have been the most agreeable things ive ever read.

        Loading editor
    • InfiniteBread wrote:
      Opinion - R2DA Discord server should add a new rule called No Fun Allowed

      thats already a rule, its just not specified

        Loading editor
    • simplify the rules, gut the bloated staff team, pr needs to deal with drama better so the community doesn't turn into a shitstorm and make the game look bad, community itself is great and active but super cancer most of the time, people passionate about the game have no effect on its future, game balance sucks, could go on for a long time

      and the discord should be a chill place, not a place for people to farm warns. the rules suck, everytime I go on there I see a warn or a ban, you need to pass the BAR to understand the 5 page long rulebook and not get warned / banned for saying anything remotrly offensive

        Loading editor
    • definetely should've continued my break from this game

      I don't even feel like making a 100 page essay on what's wrong with it

        Loading editor
    • tfw pr is a homophone and the staff is basically the SS lol

        Loading editor
    • i dont have much problems with ingame/wikia rules, but prepare for me to write an essay on the discord rules.


      everything that has to do with the moderation, from the chmods and their stupid ass rules to the moderation bot (aka dyno) is a stupid ####### shithole that might as well be deleted from existence. lets start with the cmods. one word to describe them: intolerable. its all because of the stupid chmods that they actually ####### listen to. why do they listen to those asses? all chmods do is create stupid rules, like non english (i understand that u might swear in nonenglish but are they too lazy to put it through a translator? also why are common non english words, such as nani and hola prohibited? everybody should know what it means, SO HOW IS IT A POSSIBLE SWEAR?), having a bunch of emojis in a picture counting as emoji spam (cmods are too lazy to click on the "emoji spam", where it really is a picture. yeah, you heard that right, they are to lasy to do a simple ass thing: press a button. they would rather press a whole bunch of buttons than press one ####### button. [what i mean is that they are typing out the ?warn command, which is pressing a bunch of buttons on their keyboard, instead of clicking on it, which is pressing ONE ####### BUTTON. CHAT MODERATORS NEED TO PUT IN SOME EFFORT IN THEIR JOBS.]), messages in usernames (again, people need to put effort in things they do, like not shitpinging ppl with messages in their username. are people too lazy TO ####### LOOK AT SOMETHING? ​​​​​) etc. and how do they enforce these stupid rules? by using a bot that goes down so often that they might as well call it diedno. yup, that bot is dyno. well, it works fine when it is actually working, but when it goes down (which happens alot) there is no way to enforce the rules. oh wait, these rules are stupid anyways, so dyno might as well be shut down for eternity. 

        Loading editor
    • Nastylightningboy aka pootis wrote:
      tfw pr is a homophone and the staff is basically the SS lol

      ho·mo·phone

      noun

      1. each of two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling.
        • each of a set of symbols denoting the same sound or group of sounds.
        Loading editor
    • honestly the rules are fine its a kids game, but i got banned for posting the link to a certain website with content for adult audiences on the R2DA discord a YEAR ago, and i just wanna be unbanned from the discord server 

        Loading editor
    • as a cmod i agree with some of the people here ^not you ausome thats big bad

        Loading editor
    • trash

        Loading editor
    • literal garbage ngl

        Loading editor
    • ingame good not bad but good

      wiki not bad 


      discord - shit i dont chat in the sever cuz how shity are the rules are im just in it cuz i want leaks or a update is live or not one time i was warned for misspelling fake and i cant say if it was my bad spelling cuz of the shit cooldown

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure people don't really care about in game rules overall.

        Loading editor
    • Discord rules: I don't use disc

      Wiki rules: They're okay

      In-game rules: Very good.

        Loading editor
    • InfiniteBread wrote:
      Pretty sure people don't really care about in game rules overall.

      The ingame rules are pretty much the same as any other roblox game; Don't bully; Don't harass; Don't swear and don't make inapp references.

      It's pretty easy, simple and likeable.

      As long as your not stupid you should have an easy time playing r2da

        Loading editor
    • discord stinky

      wiki not as stinky

      in game not stinky at all

        Loading editor
    • Discord's rules are abosulte terrible. I've gotten warned just for talking about king crab II's lag. The cmods don't know much and ban people for stupid reasons, moderators are ok, but they share traits with cmods and rarley ban people for no reason.

      Wiki's rules are just watered down discord rules but you can't get warned/banned for posting the gay flag

      In-games is the utopia version of the discord. You can still get banned easily, but the mods know how to not ban people because they feel threatened. 

        Loading editor
    • Leaving the discord server seems to be one of the best thing I've done during my time in this community

        Loading editor
    • The rules are garbage, too many rules that you gotta worry abouy that talking ain't worth it when anything gets you a warn. Honestly the community has seen better days.

      I really hope the discord dies

        Loading editor
    • kill belownatural

        Loading editor
    • oh yea your community is dying because you ban them for weeks for saying something in the game chat

        Loading editor
    • The in-game rules are very good and balanced.

      The wiki rules are good enough but need a tiny bit tweeking.



      The discord rules... Holy. #######. SHIT. IT'S SO BAD LIKE JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE #### THE NON-ENGLISH RULE IS SO BAD. Why can't you say an INNOCENT WORD like hola or amigo? THEY AREN'T CONSIDERED AS SWEARING, and when did "noni" get banned? IT'S A ####### FRUIT/VEGETABLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Ever since SWAGER21 left it had gotten even worse to the point that having SWAGER21 was better than nothing.

        Loading editor
    • Disc: Horrible

      Wiki: Ok

      In-game: Pretty nice

        Loading editor
    • TDeadNotBigSurprise wrote:
      The rules are garbage, too many rules that you gotta worry abouy that talking ain't worth it when anything gets you a warn. Honestly the community has seen better days.

      I really hope the discord dies

      Same.

        Loading editor
    • bad in general

        Loading editor
    • Darienchampion wrote:
      Cloudist wrote:
      im going to cuss because idc anymore


      the discord's rules are the shittiest ive ever seen. the server censors more than 1930s germany. you cannot say anything.



      the rules are absurd. you cant:

      talk in a foreign language other than english (crazy how mods are exempt from this rule)

      help users asses a problem (you can literally get banned for "minimodding" by literal minimods)

      use more than 4 emojis out of context (ban got lifted but i was banned for a month because of it)

      use gay flag?

      and...

      complaining



      the discord has stripped everybody of so much free speech and the rules are so lengthy that theres no clear line on whats bannable and whats not. this is why cmods abuse their power.

      ive been in the discord 3 times. i was banned all of the times, my third being a perm ban.

      my first mute was after trying to help users who were having trouble with the game. there were no mods online so i gave them a solution. then the god damn minimods pinged a cmod who knew nothing and i got muted. yes

      really, the only people who stay in the server are the bootlicking, ass kissing, nipple suckling minimods who thrive on the false praise they get.

      my last time in the server, a cmod put slow mode on the firetruck general channel for a bloody hour. why? i dont know. they made a game out of it where anybody who didnt have bypass perms for the slowmode posted, theyd do some silly things. even hmods came on and joined in. i am astonished that most of the mods there are even allowed in the server. theyre like nazis.

      so of course, when your boy, the chicken nuggie slayer himself, me asks why the rules included not being allowed to speak in foreign languages along with many other questionable rules, i got permbanned.

      yay



      tl;dr:

      everything is fine but the mods are clowns who arent ready for the responsibility of having a role higher than muted. these clowns then hired even more clowns who kiss their ass so much that theyll do anything they say at the drop of a hat.

      never heard something more true

      same

        Loading editor
    • yeah so clearly



      the discord server's rules need a total reform

        Loading editor
    • new mods are shit.

        Loading editor
    • Firstfuyy123 wrote:
      new mods are shit.

      they only want fatal5

        Loading editor
    • -WaNichiVorimos- wrote: Game and community is in a terrible spot. Suffers from poor design with its creator turning a blind eye; not even communicating with his community at all. Updates are slow, terrible and don't offer much new to keep the whole thing fresh. Events are predicatable at this point. Obby with mini-boss or puzzle at the end; often using situations where trips will be your demise, without much new enemy types that are more interesting to face off against. Every boss has instant kill moves with sloppy animations and reads.


      Wiki is always in a constant state of neglect (a repeat of the second sentence). Suggestions being ignored, people leaving for thy have nothing left to do, etc.

      I can't say anything about the discord, as I never was a part of it, but from what people have been saying, it must be a legitimate gulag there.


      All the community does is eat shit and die.

      Don't forget the subreddit too.

      this
      Fishy
        Loading editor
    • Firstfuyy123 wrote:
      new mods are shit.

      bro im not shit

      school started so i have to do that over mod work

        Loading editor
    • AztecGodOfFitness wrote:
      Firstfuyy123 wrote:
      new mods are shit.
      bro im not shit

      school started so i have to do that over mod work

      i didnt specific who cough

      just some mods

        Loading editor
    • oh k

        Loading editor
    • were changed today

      gg

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.