FANDOM


  • As most of us know, snipers are pretty powerful in R2DA, in normal modes and battlestation, mainly the Barret 50c. and Dragunov should probably be taken down a notch in their viability.

    I propose an idea for the sniper rifles which is movement inaccuracy.

    BASICALLY

    if you're standing still with a sniper it will be accurate and work to it's full power if you're scoped in, but if you move around while shooting the accuracy drops encouraging better sniping and preventing the bunnyhopping snipers everywhere.

    The Barret 50c.

    NERFS:  Moving Inaccuracy: 230 (100 while sprinting/jumping)


    BUFFS: Crouching Accuracy 520


    Dragunov

    NERFS: Moving Innacuracy 170 (100 while sprinting/jumping)


    BUFFS: Crouching Accuracy 340



    R700

    NERFS: Moving Inaccuracy 150 (70 while sprinting/jumping)

    BUFFS:300

      Loading editor
    • ummm, i don't think moving inaccuracy is a thing, but barret should have a movement speed nerf.

      RATING:

      4.5/10

        Loading editor
    • oof thanks

        Loading editor
    • Pootiscanned wrote:
      oof thanks

      primary spam is still a thing :3

        Loading editor
    • of course, crappy. also an explanation for movement innacuracy.

      its meant to be like in csgo, you stand still your shots hit, but if you move around your shots are very innacurate.

        Loading editor
    • no no no the dragunov and barret don't need this silly nerf

        Loading editor
    • Racing Steel wrote:
      no no no the dragunov and barret don't need this silly nerf

      why not? its stupid that you can hit insanely accurate shots with the barret while running around

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • Racing Steel wrote:
      no no no the dragunov and barret don't need this silly nerf

      Could you please put some more points up here? It is extremly easy to die by one of the bunny hopping users, and your saying they dont need a "silly" nerf. Just do us the favor, and please show some points here to help your agrument and benifit the thread.

        Loading editor
    • nump
      Sans2
        Loading editor
    • Meh bad idea

      also Cancer Max Ranks and Clans mad

      and pr dont have time to doing this 

      3.2/10

        Loading editor
    • AndreBiotric wrote:
      Meh bad idea

      also Cancer Max Ranks and Clans mad

      and pr dont have time to doing this 

      3.2/10

      1. maybe some constructive critisimn could help instead of saying literally nothing

      2. not even a point

      3. how does this relate to the thread at all

      conclusion: 0/10 bad execution

        Loading editor
    • AndreBiotric wrote:
      Meh bad idea

      also Cancer Max Ranks and Clans mad

      and pr dont have time to doing this 

      3.2/10

      explanation on why its a bad idea?

      i never asked for pr to make this instantly either, juust a future suggestion to nerf the powerful snipers

        Loading editor
    • pr just needs to remove the laser bullets. I disagree that snipers needs a nerf, but what I really agree is the laser bullets removed. because the game too easy now, everyone can aim correctly now!

        Loading editor
    • dragonov doesn't need a nerf.

        Loading editor
    • it's an accuracy nerf to all of the snipers when they're moving. if you stand still your accuracy will be just as good.

      so the dragunov will be completely the same as long as you arent moving.

        Loading editor
    • TallSkatedude3 wrote:
      pr just needs to remove the laser bullets. I disagree that snipers needs a nerf, but what I really agree is the laser bullets removed. because the game too easy now, everyone can aim correctly now!

      i should have clarified that the main sniper i'm concerned about is the barret, a sniper that is supposed to be heavier than an m249 that you can run around with, jump and still hit accurate shots. i thought it would be stupid not to include the walking inaccuracy stats on other snipers aswell.

        Loading editor
    • the only part I agree with is accuracy nerf when in movement as it is annoying in battle station where kids hop around the corner and nail you with that barret. I dont like the movement speeds as that will prob make the weapons obsolete and people will opt for the remy.

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:
      the only part I agree with is accuracy nerf when in movement as it is annoying in battle station where kids hop around the corner and nail you with that barret. I dont like the movement speeds as that will prob make the weapons obsolete and people will opt for the remy.

      i can see what you mean, ill lower the movement speed to a -2 

        Loading editor
    • Pootiscanned wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:
      the only part I agree with is accuracy nerf when in movement as it is annoying in battle station where kids hop around the corner and nail you with that barret. I dont like the movement speeds as that will prob make the weapons obsolete and people will opt for the remy.

      i can see what you mean, ill lower the movement speed to a -2 

      nonono movement speed we currently have is good as it is because barret is actually fun when your able to go somewhat mobile and be able to run around the place. I just think that you being able to run comes with a tradeoff withs its accuracy. so my idea is to drop all of this movment speed as most idiots will claim "pR LogIc" and just keep the merfed accuracy when in motion

        Loading editor
    • Cloudist wrote:

      Pootiscanned wrote:

      Cloudist wrote:
      the only part I agree with is accuracy nerf when in movement as it is annoying in battle station where kids hop around the corner and nail you with that barret. I dont like the movement speeds as that will prob make the weapons obsolete and people will opt for the remy.
      i can see what you mean, ill lower the movement speed to a -2 
      nonono movement speed we currently have is good as it is because barret is actually fun when your able to go somewhat mobile and be able to run around the place. I just think that you being able to run comes with a tradeoff withs its accuracy. so my idea is to drop all of this movment speed as most idiots will claim "pR LogIc" and just keep the merfed accuracy when in motion

      alright, thats pretty epic. ill drop the movement nerf and in it's place ill add a crouch accuracy buff wich makes it hella accurate when crouched.

        Loading editor
    • No thanks.

      R2DA almost requires constant movement 

      since there are many zombies that can easily outrun you (+some projectiles that they throw)

      It'd basically turns these two into useless primaries unless you're standing still which leaves you vulnerable to almost any attack



      Yeah, I know it's more realistic but because the way R2DA currently works it'd make using these way too risky 

        Loading editor
    • Crimtine wrote:
      No thanks.

      R2DA almost requires constant movement 

      since there are many zombies that can easily outrun you (+some projectiles that they throw)

      It'd basically turns these two into useless primaries unless you're standing still which leaves you vulnerable to almost any attack



      Yeah, I know it's more realistic but because the way R2DA currently works it'd make using these way too risky 

      Yeah I agree with you.

      Adding this nerf would result in not many people even touching the snipers anymore when you can be easily killed by someone with an assult rifle while trying to aim standing still and taking all the bullets.

      This thread is just another complaint for someone who hates not being able to shoot people who have enough aim to hit you from a distance. 

        Loading editor
    • Ethan2awesome wrote:
      Crimtine wrote:
      No thanks.

      R2DA almost requires constant movement 

      since there are many zombies that can easily outrun you (+some projectiles that they throw)

      It'd basically turns these two into useless primaries unless you're standing still which leaves you vulnerable to almost any attack



      Yeah, I know it's more realistic but because the way R2DA currently works it'd make using these way too risky 

      Yeah I agree with you.

      Adding this nerf would result in not many people even touching the snipers anymore when you can be easily killed by someone with an assult rifle while trying to aim standing still and taking all the bullets.

      This thread is just another complaint for someone who hates not being able to shoot people who have enough aim to hit you from a distance. 

      okay, i see what you guys mean. standing still in r2da is a deathtrap and im mad about getting killed by a barret by a string of hair around a corner one too many times

      the point of the accuracy nerfs while moving is to prevent snipers in point blank range killing everyone in a server just by jumping around and clicking on people, basically making snipers actual snipers.

        Loading editor
    • no r2da actually dont need nerfs the game is actually perfect :Ok_Hand:

        Loading editor
    • PotatoBoixD wrote:
      no r2da actually dont need nerfs the game is actually perfect :Ok_Hand:

      can you atleast tell me why the barret and others dont need to be nerfed? thanks

        Loading editor
    • Pootiscanned wrote:
      PotatoBoixD wrote:
      no r2da actually dont need nerfs the game is actually perfect :Ok_Hand:
      can you atleast tell me why the barret and others dont need to be nerfed? thanks

      cuz the game is perfect and we deserve to have a great barret cuz we PAYED LIKE 48K TO GET IT also the barret got a nerfed in winter 2019 removal that maked it almost worster than the R700

        Loading editor
      • Reason 2 Die is a game about versatility. Adding this would leave the Survivors in even worse survival conditions than normal.
      • There is absolutely zero point in adding moving inaccuracy. R2D is far from being considered a "realistic" game.
      • Making this a sniper only thing would make the weapon class ridiculously inferior to the other ones unlocked below it's rank. If you're going to suggest this in the first place, at least make it for all of the guns.

      Terribly laid out suggestion

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      *Reason 2 Die is a game about versatility. Adding this would leave the Survivors in even worse survival conditions than normal.
      • There is absolutely zero point in adding moving inaccuracy. R2D is far from being considered a "realistic" game.
      • Making this a sniper only thing would make the weapon class ridiculously inferior to the other ones unlocked below it's rank. If you're going to suggest this in the first place, at least make it for all of the guns.

      Terribly laid out suggestion

      okay, thanks for the feedback. this is my first suggestion post and i will be more careful next time.

        Loading editor
    • Pootiscanned wrote:

      TallSkatedude3 wrote:
      pr just needs to remove the laser bullets. I disagree that snipers needs a nerf, but what I really agree is the laser bullets removed. because the game too easy now, everyone can aim correctly now!

      i should have clarified that the main sniper i'm concerned about is the barret, a sniper that is supposed to be heavier than an m249 that you can run around with, jump and still hit accurate shots. i thought it would be stupid not to include the walking inaccuracy stats on other snipers aswell.


      I told you, pr needs to remove the laser bullets because its too op. I keep getting killed by Remington 700 and barret users at long range and close range. it looks like they have aimbot

      reason why I said "it looks like they have aimbot": because when I try to dodge these bullets I keep getting hit and when you get behind a wall you get damage.

      also I do agree the barret does need a nerf.

      barret nerf: back to the old barret

        Loading editor
    • TallSkatedude3 wrote:

      I told you, pr needs to remove the laser bullets because its too op. I keep getting killed by Remington 700 and barret users at long range and close range. it looks like they have aimbot

      reason why I said "it looks like they have aimbot": because when I try to dodge these bullets I keep getting hit and when you get behind a wall you get damage.

      You're likely playing against a tablet user.

      Tablet users have aimlock by default, and those players are quite frankly the most despised users on PvP gamemodes.

        Loading editor
    • PotatoBoixD wrote:
      Pootiscanned wrote:
      PotatoBoixD wrote:
      no r2da actually dont need nerfs the game is actually perfect :Ok_Hand:
      can you atleast tell me why the barret and others dont need to be nerfed? thanks
      cuz the game is perfect and we deserve to have a great barret cuz we PAYED LIKE 48K TO GET IT also the barret got a nerfed in winter 2019 removal that maked it almost worster than the R700

      Ok, first of all, the game is FAR​​ from perfect, along with everything else in the world.  And Plus, if Cash is the matter in the situation, 48K isn't alot when you have things even like famas to grind with. And, When you say "Oh, even R700 was almost even better than barret!" Keep these things in mind.

      • R700 still haden't been buffed back then, so why are you saying its better when it wasn't actually even nerfed yet?
      • Barret has a Higher Damage Output
      • Higher Accuarcy
      • Higher Ammo Capicaity
      • And Pretty much all the things you need from a sniper.


      You could of formated this atleast better, because I can spot out so many grammar mistakes it hurts my eyes to see.

      • "Also the barret got a nerfed"
      • "removal that maked" (not even a word)
      • "that maked it almost worster" (what???)
      • "cuz the game is perfect and we deserve to have a great barret" (cuz the u.s. is perfectt and we deserve to have a great wall"


      ok, maybe some critismn will help you, right

      (i hope)

        Loading editor
    • TallSkatedude3 wrote:

      Pootiscanned wrote:

      TallSkatedude3 wrote:
      pr just needs to remove the laser bullets. I disagree that snipers needs a nerf, but what I really agree is the laser bullets removed. because the game too easy now, everyone can aim correctly now!
      i should have clarified that the main sniper i'm concerned about is the barret, a sniper that is supposed to be heavier than an m249 that you can run around with, jump and still hit accurate shots. i thought it would be stupid not to include the walking inaccuracy stats on other snipers aswell.

      I told you, pr needs to remove the laser bullets because its too op. I keep getting killed by Remington 700 and barret users at long range and close range. it looks like they have aimbot

      reason why I said "it looks like they have aimbot": because when I try to dodge these bullets I keep getting hit and when you get behind a wall you get damage.

      also I do agree the barret does need a nerf.

      barret nerf: back to the old barret

      ?

      Whats bad about laser bullets? Its for every user, and a default, so how is it op? Plus, if your behind cover and get killed, your probally being sniped from behind by some on the boat, assuming your playing the overused Harbor. Plus, if your having trouble with these users, just take the shot, (Well, atleast try to aim.) Because if you hesistant for too long, they are gonna kill you. Plus, a barret nerf of going back to the old barret wouldn't really help in many cases, because the barret was still spammed in ffa before it was nerfed, and player still used it after the barret got a animation change.

        Loading editor
    • ROLVeBloxxer wrote:
      *Reason 2 Die is a game about versatility. Adding this would leave the Survivors in even worse survival conditions than normal.
      • There is absolutely zero point in adding moving inaccuracy. R2D is far from being considered a "realistic" game.
      • Making this a sniper only thing would make the weapon class ridiculously inferior to the other ones unlocked below it's rank. If you're going to suggest this in the first place, at least make it for all of the guns.

      Terribly laid out suggestion

      Time for a counter argument.

      • Yes, I know. Barret is already barely used in non-ffa game-modes such as objective and pve. But, its not always about being in the action that shows your helping in the game. Some Players could go to the high ground protecting other survivors while they complete the objective, then get to cover while the Snipers hold out for them.


      • I know, I know. I've heard this quite alot, but its not being "realistic" still, its a good way to good about balancing. For Example, Bunny Hopping and landing all your shots is pretty unfair when the other user is standing on the other side with a automatic trying to hide from gunshot. And if he is landing all this shots perfectly, exactly how is it fair that he has that sort of accuarcy ease to do that? 


      • This, I can agree on, which should be added, but was most likely not thought about when pootis' main priority was finding out ways to nerf the barret, while not other guns.
        Loading editor
    • SharkyTeamOne wrote:
      Racing Steel wrote:
      no no no the dragunov and barret don't need this silly nerf
      Could you please put some more points up here? It is extremly easy to die by one of the bunny hopping users, and your saying they dont need a "silly" nerf. Just do us the favor, and please show some points here to help your agrument and benifit the thread.


      • r2da is a game about versatility, you should be moving all the time
      • standing still just to get that accuracy boost will leave you vulnerable to a brute club or getting tongued by a edgar
      • things can get really risky in general if you stand where you are trying to snipe
      • players can bunny hop with every other weapon, so i don't know what you mean by It is extremly easy to die by one of the bunny hopping users

      we should encourage players to move around, especially when using a sniper. it would be a silly play style for players to just stand around and get easily get killed, especially when r2da is about versatility like i stated before. its a silly nerf in short.

        Loading editor
    • SharkyTeamOne wrote:

      Barret is already barely used in non-ffa game-modes such as objective and pve. But, its not always about being in the action that shows your helping in the game. Some Players could go to the high ground protecting other survivors while they complete the objective, then get to cover while the Snipers hold out for them.

      This, regardless, still leaves Snipers as an easy target for projectiles such as the Brute club and the Edgar's tongue. And what are people going to do about that? Absolutely nothing; because either they're trying to defend themselves from a massive horde of zombies coming after their ass, or they're just absolutely braindead, which at least 70% of the playerbase has proven themselves to be.

      SharkyTeamOne wrote: I know, I know. I've heard this quite alot, but its not being "realistic" still, its a good way to good about balancing. For Example, Bunny Hopping and landing all your shots is pretty unfair when the other user is standing on the other side with a automatic trying to hide from gunshot. And if he is landing all this shots perfectly, exactly how is it fair that he has that sort of accuarcy ease to do that?​​​​

      Tablet users having legal aimbot isn't fair. Getting spawnkilled, PvP or not isn't fair either.

      What's your point?

        Loading editor
    • Like, I see where you're coming from Pootis, while I do agree something may need changing, this isn't going to paint the guns in a good light - perhaps being unused in this case.


      It's understandable that you're learning to fit in with the community, I bet there are other suggestions that people will love from you. You got potential, you just gotta keep trying until you hit the sweet spot.

        Loading editor
    • AHAHAHAHA This is a funny suggestion 

      just turned on my moniter just saying hehe

        Loading editor
    • Hmmmm......

      A sniper's weapon accuracy becomes decreased while constantly moving in mid-air while shooting eh?

      Don't think that's much of a problem for me, I'm fine with moving fast with a very accurate weapon, don't really conisder this as an effective way to change gameplays just by nerfing it's accuracy because of constant movement while also weilding a very accurate weapon. Also, why only Dragonov, Remington 700 and Barret 50c. ? If you were to suggest such thing then what goods will it do then? Will this also apply to other weapons too? Yeah I totally would want to dream being very un-accurate with just me running around with my Barret 50c. just to miss all my shots that I have planned to target as I run away from hordes. Why nerf these specialised weapons, all weapons are made for a specific reason and snipers aren't much of a deal at all really. If I had to mention about FFA then just try to check your surroundings that's all, it's all simple and I do stronly believe that this won't even do any help to r2da.

        Loading editor
    • SharkyTeamOne wrote:
      TallSkatedude3 wrote:

      Pootiscanned wrote:


      TallSkatedude3 wrote:
      pr just needs to remove the laser bullets. I disagree that snipers needs a nerf, but what I really agree is the laser bullets removed. because the game too easy now, everyone can aim correctly now!
      i should have clarified that the main sniper i'm concerned about is the barret, a sniper that is supposed to be heavier than an m249 that you can run around with, jump and still hit accurate shots. i thought it would be stupid not to include the walking inaccuracy stats on other snipers aswell.
      I told you, pr needs to remove the laser bullets because its too op. I keep getting killed by Remington 700 and barret users at long range and close range. it looks like they have aimbot

      reason why I said "it looks like they have aimbot": because when I try to dodge these bullets I keep getting hit and when you get behind a wall you get damage.

      also I do agree the barret does need a nerf.

      barret nerf: back to the old barret

      ?

      Whats bad about laser bullets? Its for every user, and a default, so how is it op? Plus, if your behind cover and get killed, your probally being sniped from behind by some on the boat, assuming your playing the overused Harbor. Plus, if your having trouble with these users, just take the shot, (Well, atleast try to aim.) Because if you hesistant for too long, they are gonna kill you. Plus, a barret nerf of going back to the old barret wouldn't really help in many cases, because the barret was still spammed in ffa before it was nerfed, and player still used it after the barret got a animation change.

      here is how laser bullets OP and some other drama i argue:

      1. the bullet too damn fast.

      2. most players can aim correctly now. back with the old bullets, some players couldn't aim with the old bullets.

      3. i keep getting sniped when i spawn in TDM.

      4. no one wasn't behind me or the side. look at swager21 video and youll get what i mean. 

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOnPE5SRRnU skip to 2:30

      5. the barret damage is too much. i don't want to get two shot with barret and ck

        Loading editor
    • barret damage in regular ffa MUST be nerfed to atleast 160, i dont know why this hasnt been done yet.

      the fact the barret is the most overused and powerful weapon in pvp goes to show how unbalanced it is.

      spas, a powerful high rank shotgun, struggles against a barret at CLOSE RANGE. theres always a 50/50 chance a spas can beat a barret and vice versa in pvp.

      a solution? make snipers do less damage up close, if the barret is used at point blank range it would do only 100 damage, whereas if its used at its fullest range, itll do its full damage. this would help against the barret ck close quarter spam that is literally seen every. single. day.

      additionally, the only barret counter i can think of is the shotty, which even then requires the player to go up to their face which is difficult because...well...snipers...

        Loading editor
    • What if I told you that snipers are already somewhat situational and have their places where they're good(Fighting 1v1, taking out special infected,) and places where they're bad(Hordes, close range).

      Also remember that you don't balance things around an alternative game mode(pvp modes, ri, etc.) and even if you just applied the rework to pvp, it would take too much scripting just for something most players don't play mainly.

        Loading editor
    • Yo guys.

      Learn how to deal with snipers already.

        Loading editor
    • in ffa noone press c

      (except campers)

        Loading editor
    • This will make the dragunov more worthless than barrett or r700 so no.

      0/10

        Loading editor
    • Alexthecutiecat wrote: a solution? make snipers do less damage up close, if the barret is used at point blank range it would do only 100 damage, whereas if its used at its fullest range, itll do its full damage. this would help against the barret ck close quarter spam that is literally seen every. single. day.

      buddy, I dont think you know how gravity and shit works.


      point blank would make it even more powerful. the farther the bullet is shot from, the more it is slowed down by physics or whatever. point blank allows it to have less of a distance to travel, keeping majority of its original speed when leaving the gun and therefore giving it a bigger impact. its like throwing a baseball. if you throw it at a wall up close, the ball will likely bounce back super hard and hit you. move back and throw it at the same speed and same force, the ball will slow down and upon hitting the wall will not bounce as much (if it even hits the wall). snipers doing less damage up close is retarded.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe I'm not the only one...in christmas

      But i really asking (or spam) for sniper "Ammo" buff in PR twitter

      Back to the suggestion

      I know these bois are not assault weapons. But seriously, in most of the map you play, you can stand in a place and camp, You always need to move and deal with a bunch of Players that targetting you

      You just need to stand still in 5 seconds at midwave and Bam! You die

      So sorry but i need to say it a no 

        Loading editor
    • drag needs a nerf cuz of high shoot rate 

        Loading editor
    • W.D.BRO wrote:
      drag needs a nerf cuz of high shoot rate 

      you are making a already worthless gun even more worthless idiot.

        Loading editor
    • this should only apply to PvP modes, where the snipers actually need a nerf (in regular servers you rarly see snipers because ARs and LMGs are better)

        Loading editor
    • Starscream2017 wrote:
      W.D.BRO wrote:
      drag needs a nerf cuz of high shoot rate 
      you are making a already worthless gun even more worthless idiot.

      u fak off

        Loading editor
    • Snipers need little to no nerf, as if a player misses a shot on you they have to take 10 years to shoot again, making it a worse way to go up to players if you have bad aim.



      Also R700 and Dragunov are already bad enough, and require so much skill to use properly, why nerf them even more? You're just going to drive away the newer players to using snipers.

        Loading editor
    • SniperBolt wrote:
      Snipers need little to no nerf, as if a player misses a shot on you they have to take 10 years to shoot again, making it a worse way to go up to players if you have bad aim.


      Also R700 and Dragunov are already bad enough, and require so much skill to use properly, why nerf them even more? You're just going to drive away the newer players to using snipers.

      Yeah listen to this guy.

        Loading editor
    • I just dont see the point

      press c while in ffa would be useless cuz u will become duck for another player.

        Loading editor
    • InfiniteBread
      InfiniteBread removed this reply because:
      bs
      22:42, May 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.