FANDOM


  • ok so today is the day we can open them


    but... the prizes...


    lets take a look at it:

    • Common:50 OP as hecc christmas capes
    • Rare:A damn boxing(or something idk) gloves that can frezzes anything on touch
    • Legendary:A damn mount that isnt even useable

    see something wrong?

    the common gift is actually one of the best ones

    cuz it gives u 50 damn christmas cape that have iceproof


    and also the legendary gift wasnt worth it no matter how many time took to get it or idk, just no, its not worth, u can't even go on a straight line without u can be sure u will not just get dropped off the map


    the rare gift is meh...good enough but a bit OP, nohting much really

      Loading editor
    • Agree; the legendary gift this year isn't at the quality of other legendary gifts or mounts worth 500 Robux.

        Loading editor
    • Ze Roela wrote:
      ok so today is the day we can open them


      but... the prizes...


      lets take a look at it:

      • Common:50 OP as hecc christmas capes
      • Rare:A damn boxing(or something idk) gloves that can frezzes anything on touch
      • Legendary:A damn mount that isnt even useable

      see something wrong?

      the common gift is actually one of the best ones

      cuz it gives u 50 damn christmas cape that have iceproof


      and also the legendary gift wasnt worth it no matter how many time took to get it or idk, just no, its not worth, u can't even go on a straight line without u can be sure u will not just get dropped off the map


      the rare gift is meh...good enough but a bit OP, nohting much really

      ikr many people are thinking the pink and green gift are better then this but 50 ARMORS OF 230 DAM HEALTH HOW IS THAT BETTER THEN THE REST SANS TROLLED AS ALL

        Loading editor
    • in my opinion the freezing gloves are the best

        Loading editor
    • I think the Freezing Knuckles (or whatever they are called) are the best for me. The Blue Gift was also pretty cool as well since they give 50x OP Blue Christmas Capes

        Loading editor
    • Frost Knuckles and the Sleigh are PERM

      Sleigh is being changed and being easier to control by placerebuilder

      the capes are nice but its only so much u have

        Loading editor
    • HelpfulMoonlord wrote:
      Frost Knuckles and the Sleigh are PERM

      Sleigh is being changed and being easier to control by placerebuilder

      the capes are nice but its only so much u have

      true but the sleigh is gonna be pretty crappy no matter what

      and 50 is quiet alot and dont forget with that high amount of health you wont be dying any time soon unless unlucky or stupid thing

        Loading editor
    • you must to know how to use it usefully,like in void map.

      Sleigh is very useful because of its speed and no crasing

      frost knuckle-think about it is icestaff but better,useful in RI.

      about cape,cape is iceproof and gives u 230 hp(better than brute cape) i recommend to keep it until 2019 christmas because christmas map always about ice.

        Loading editor
    • Firstfuy123 wrote: you must to know how to use it usefully,like in void map.

      Sleigh is very useful because of its speed and no crasing

      frost knuckle-think about it is icestaff but better,useful in RI.

      about cape,cape is iceproof and gives u 230 hp(better than brute cape) i recommend to keep it until 2019 christmas because christmas map always about ice.

      well there's no walls to crash but u forgot the detail that it G O E S I N R A N D O M W A Y S

        Loading editor
    • Ze Roela wrote:

      Firstfuy123 wrote: you must to know how to use it usefully,like in void map.

      Sleigh is very useful because of its speed and no crasing

      frost knuckle-think about it is icestaff but better,useful in RI.

      about cape,cape is iceproof and gives u 230 hp(better than brute cape) i recommend to keep it until 2019 christmas because christmas map always about ice.

      well there's no walls to crash but u forgot the detail that it G O E S I N R A N D O M W A Y S

      d e j a v u

        Loading editor
    • I TOLD YOU ALL THAT THE BLUE WAS THE BEST WHAT DID I TELL YOU.



      until someone removed my reply. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.