There are five levels within Terminal Decay which can be freely explored by zombies and survivors alive. Each level is filled with props which may get in your way, but those who can parkour will find this map easy to traverse. Fall damage will be a notable factor in this map and whatever occurs can easily head south with a Brute about.
This skyscraper was in the middle of being built by numerous workers before the SANI Virus hit. Once the virus arrived at the city, the workers succumbed to the infection and a Brute went on a rampage, smashing some of the building to pieces. Now, the project has ended up being deserted with the undead construction workers still being present on and around the location.
This map features a partially destroyed skyscraper with multiple levels, along with a large crane overlooking it. It contains a decent amount of verticality due to the multi-levelled map, yet the map is quite cramped which is noted especially on the upper floors.
You can get onto the crane from the top floor of the skyscraper (which also contains a helipad). The crane itself is of a basic form.
Survivors can move between levels using rubble, leftover construction pieces and stairs to get to the upper floors. Many Supply Boxes are distributed across the levels of the tower.
- This map is hard to last in, so watch your surroundings.
- There are many ways to go on this map, so don't get lost.
- There is an uncompleted level near the bottom of the map which you can jump down to.
- You can't get back up after jumping down (unless you have the Karambit, Duck Mount, Jetpack, where enabled, or Boosterpad), so keep that in mind.
- A zombie can also jump down to this area.
- If you're playing on Arena, someone is forced to jump down there to take care of the straggler.
- This may be a good tactic to keep in mind.
- Remember that healthbars are disabled in the Darkness skybox.
- Light emitting devices, such as your flashlight or the LP Hawkview are recommended.
- To mitigate fall damage, the Cakepack, Parasol or Duck Mount are recommended.
- Camping on this map (whether it be at the bottom of the crane or the bottom of the skyscraper) is not recommended due to the Brute or Swarmer.
- To get to the top of the skyscraper, there are three main ways up.
- You can use the stairs, the main ladder that goes straight up or the ladders next to the structural support.
- Note that zombies will likely be using these methods to get up too. Watch out for them.
- Edgars roam free on this map due to their jump. Watch out for them.
- The grass on this map kills upon touch. Stay away from it at all costs.
- If the M939 touches the grass, it will explode, dealing 1,000 damage.
- If you use the mount to walk on grass, you will die.
- There are a couple of radios scattered throughout the map, though these do nothing.
- Despite having a landing pad, this map didn't get Rescue as a gamemode until v0.9.2.