The Tactical II is a beefed up version of the standard Tactical Vest with extra kevlar padding and extra places to hold ammo. While this armor is quite similar to the Tactical I, this grants 20 more health and a stamina boost, making it well worth the cost.
Tactical II was commonly used by special forces and secret service members across the world before the outbreak. Its protection, light weight and ability to carry more ammo served many well.
Months ago this vest was much easier to come across, but around the time the Kalashnikovas and M4A1s started to break down, survivors had to manufacture these vests from materials found on the long dead bodies of SWAT officers and soldiers. These "knock-off" versions of the original weren't as lightweight and also didn't have a much higher ammo capacity, but it was hard to not notice its usefulness. Many survivors now choose this vest over the tanky armor known as the "Bulldozer".
- Use this armor on Quests due to the extra stamina supplied.
- However, if you can use the Scout, that armor is far better than this in terms of stamina.
- If you don't need extra stamina, the Tactical I is probably more cost effective than this.
- This armor only grants 20 more health in comparison to the Tactical I.
- Included Ammo
- Increased Energy
- Some Health
- Low Ranked
- No Resistances
- Health changed from +75 to +50.
- Mags changed from +2 to +1.
- Rank changed from 4 to 7.
- Rank changed from 7 to 10.
- Rank changed from 10 to 12.
- This is mainly regarded as the upgraded version of Tactical I.
- The model seems to be based on a reinforced Kevlar Vest.
- In real life, this would weigh about 1.2 kilograms, or about 2.6 pounds.
- The stamina bonus this vest applied was broken for a very long time, until PlaceRebuilder finally fixed it in v0.9.8.