The Tactical I is a relatively lightweight vest that shields off some damage from incoming zombies. It also allows a bit of extra ammo to be stored.
It's a nice balance between cost and efficiency.
The Tactical Vest is a standard bullet-resistant vest for civilians.
Materials for the vest are relatively cheap, so the whole thing is common, easy to access and manufacture.
It took an unnatural amount of time for someone to say that these were being worn backwards. This resulted in the collective embarrassment of pretty much everyone and the collective hush of the incident.
If you ask anyone about this today, they will feign ignorance.
- If you want a cheap armor that grants magazines, this is the armor for you.
- This does not grant any resistances to Elementals at all.
- If you need protection against those types of zombies, the Firevest is the best armor.
- Included Ammo
- Some Health
- Low Ranked
- No Resistances
- Health changed from +50 to +30.
- Rank changed from 1 to 2.
- Rank changed from 2 to 5.
- Rank changed from 5 to 6.
- Until v0.9.2, Tactical I was worn completely backwards.
- Despite the four pockets seen, you can only hold an extra clip.
- The model seems to be based on a basic Kevlar Vest.