The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
If everyone dies, it's then game over.
- Try bringing in some items to survive as long as possible.
- Supply Boxes do load on the map, so don't worry about not receiving help from the game.
- Also utilise the Give Command to survive longer.
- There are no zombie cooldowns or limits, so don't be surprised if you see 3 Brutes coming after you.
- Bringing armor, such as the Bulldozer II, is recommended because they supply extra ammo and extra health.
- Vehicles, the M939 and the Van, are great for getting away from zombies.
- It's essentially Survival mode with no true time limit — it's only over when everyone is dead.
- This is a bit like Original Survival, as there was no time limit back then also.
- Prior to v0.9.3, a Brute limit was still in place even though there were no zombie cooldowns.
- This led to people buying a Brute only for it to be a waste of money as there was already a Brute on the map.
- Survival Unlimited servers are stored under the Apocalypse Universe header.
- It was proposed that if you die, you respawn after 5 minutes.
- This was never implemented into the game.
- Somehow, when all the zombies spectate, the round ends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.