Supply Boxes (commonly referred to as supply kits, health kits, health boxes, etc.) are a returning feature from older games in the R2D series, which are placed in set spots in maps. Items provided are free but are obviously limited.
Items that could possibly spawn inside these boxes include:
- Vitamins (formerly Pills and Ace Cola)
- Steil Grenades
- Defibrillators (only in Beginners servers)
These boxes contain 2 of the above items, regardless of whether they are the same or different.
Locations are set and will never change. Whether Supply Boxes appear or not depends on the gamemode itself.
If you want a closer look, click on the photo itself.
|1930's Kingstreet||Eight||Panama Beach||One|
|Mogadishu Transit||Five||Foxriver Prison||Three|
|Terminal Decay||Eight||Bouri Rig 71||Five|
|Casius Outpost||Seven||Victoria Harbor||Eight|
|A Winter Wonderland||Five||Café County||Four|
|The Complex||Four||No Mercy Hospital||Four|
|Shoot'em Up Town||Four||Farmhouse||Four|
|Zero Kelvin Station||Eight||Last Harvest||Two|
|S.S. Boliviar||Five||Tokyo, Japan||Six|
|Blackfield Station||Five||Stud Harvest II||Six|
|Campfire Chaos II||Four||New Bloxcoast II||Five|
|Trick O' Threat Town||Two||Caved In||Three|
|M.S Antares||Four||Sunny Seaside||Three|
|Outpost 21||Six||Dead Plaza II||Four|
|District III||Four||U.S.S. Zurius||Twelve|
|Newhaven Port||Eleven||Coconut Split Stadium||Two + Items Spawn|
|Buried Alive||Six||Peach N' Spills Resort||One|
- In some maps, you can open Supply Boxes and get items inside through walls.
- If you are spawned into a map with an applicable mode, chances are there will be a race to get to the Supply Boxes first.
- Plan a route, try to get to ones that are secluded first or less known.
- Remember that you can't get more than 2 of the same items.
- If this happens, either leave an item for another player to pick up or use your first one.
- Even if they are closed, you can still grab items that haven't been picked up in a box that is closed.
- This, of course, is provided that the box was opened before.
- Supply Boxes will not load in on the following common Gamemodes.
- The model used for the Supply Box has been around since the first game.
- Supply Boxes used to have a chance to give a Pipebomb to players, until v0.2.8.