The Store is the bread and butter of R2DA - nothing gets done without it. The Store is where you buy and equip Weapons, Items, Armors and Mounts. It also holds the Event Store, which sells limited-time items and zombie costumes.
Used to buy and equip primary weapons, such as shotguns and snipers.
Used to buy and equip secondary weapons, such as pistols and explosives.
Used to buy and equip armor.
Used to buy and equip items. You can hold up to three different items.
Used to equip mounts, which can be obtained through event chests as well as through Gamepasses.
Xbox and Tablet
The interface in these versions is made less complicated to compensate for the limited control.
- When buying something, do not spam click the buy button. This may lead to multiple purchases of a permanent item (such as a weapon).
- In the early stages of R2DA, the shop had a completely different look, as seen here.
- For every item, weapon and armor, there was a 3D view of the object if 3D Store was enabled in the Settings. However, this could cause extreme amount of lag.
- For weapons with avilable Skins or Attachments, there was a Custom button that allows you to customize your weapons in 3D view.
- When viewing a weapon or armor, you could press the Stats button which would show the stats of the selected item. This also included the Hammer.
- Prior to a simplification at v0.6.6, the ranged weapon statistics were incredibly hard to read without this image.
- In the early Alpha stages of R2DA, you could access the shop, but it could not be used. A graphic of a paper saying "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" can be seen, as well as a picture of the antidote from the Anti-Virus map in the original R2D.
- There is also a button saying "USE THIS!". However, it doesn't seem to do anything.