There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Owonade is back for more! During this years Halloween, survivors found a massive stock of this cute pumpkin grenade, way more than last years. Because of this abundance, survivors decided to mess around with the spare Owonades.
These survivors figured out that the combustible liquid inside the Owonade reacts with honey, forming a very strong teal adhesive that sticks to anything it touches. Now that Swarmers are around, survivors began hunting them down by the masses, gathering their honey to produce Sticky Owos. Let's hope that survivors are wearing gloves that don't attach to the adhesive...
- Due to how sticky it is, you can use it to slap on walls for incoming enemies.
- This doesn't bounce so it is more suited in enclosed environments as opposed to the outside.
- The Sticky Owo can stick onto enemies. This may be useful when a large horde is coming for you.
- However, they may actually attempt to run towards you. If this happens, be prepared to run away.
- Due to its large blast radius, aim this well away from you.
- If needed, the Flakvest can protect you against some damage.
- Second item in the game to stick onto terrain.
- This first was the C4.
- This is the first throwable item to do so.
- Currently, there's a bug where the Sticky Owo won't explode after attaching to a surface and only inflicts the trip/knockback effect.
- It will also teleport to another location.