Overall, a very good weapon for free. Great range and accuracy, three shots to take down most zombies, and lots of ammo.
Although you may be tempted to stop using it after you get more expensive weapons, the Steyr M, which stands for Steyr-Mannlicher, can remain a usable weapon no matter what. The one thing you should be wary of is to not be too trigger-happy. Conserving ammo is always important, and due to its high firerate, you may want to.
An official statement released is as follows: "We want to make sure all survivors get the best starter weapons off of us. To prevent more casualties we are constantly improving our starter weapons, resulting in us making the decision to supply the Steyr M to survivors."
- It is recommended to fire in intervals than being trigger happy with this.
- Crouching and ADS'ing with this can enable it to use its full range, essentially making a pocket sniper.
- If you only have this weapon on hand, it is best to stun mobs first and fire onto their head in order to conserve ammo.
- The Steyr M is good for bosses because of high DPS, ammunition and total damage.
- Total damage is only surpassed by the Peacemaker.
- High Total Damage
- Quick Reload
- Low Ranked
- Reloading sounds added in v0.9.1.
- Firing sounds changed in v1.2.3.
- Animations changed in v1.2.9.
- Equip animations animations in v1.3.0.
- This is the fourth mesh-based gun to be added in R2DA.
- According to PlaceRebuilder, the Glock 26 had to be removed due to Glock themselves requesting their products to be removed completely from ROBLOX games.
- Even then, the only real difference between these two guns are the aesthetics.
- The in-game Steyr M model is most likely the M40/M357 variant due to the 12-round mag.
- A variant exists, the Newbie which uses the Steyr M model.
- This holds the record of the most Skins for a weapon.
- The Steyr M has the same RPM as the M1A1 Thompson.
Just in case, here is a link to the Newbie.