Welcome new member to the staff team!
First day on the Job
- Head of Wikia (Mainly Wikia): Inf_Bread, WikiaColor_s
- Chat Head-Moderator (Mainly Discord. In-Game and Wikia if needed): Kezzera (KezzeraRBX), Kevin_Plas, ricardofox29, Yiris
- Head Moderator (Mainly In-Game. Discord and Wikia if needed): jopede, Dr_Greedy
- Admin (Everything: emergencies only, or complaint about above users): PlaceRebuilder
Types of staff
General staff guidelines
- No insubordination, applies in DMs.
- Be a good example. No racism, sexual behaviour etc that'll tarnish R2DA. This includes Direct Messages, ROBLOX related discord servers, and any ROBLOX games.
- Don't get into conflict with other staff, contact superiors if one arises.
- Absolutely no abuse is permitted.
- If in doubt, ask someone (another moderator, superior).
- Use your force by the book: only ban after checking the correct time in the correct ban guide (ie: game ban guide, wikia, chat etc.)
- No 'free banning/muting' is allowed.
- No leaking information, anything that was said or shown, or pictures from any staff-only channels (unless allowed by superiors)
- Rules apply to voice channels (discord)
- No drama.
- No warning other staff members, on discord and the wiki. Report any violation of rules by staff to their respective superiors. (Report CMods violating rules to CHMods only; reporting in-game mods violating rules to HMods only.)
- Log Evasion [MODS+]: The action of telling another moderator to ban/unban/mute etc. while being fully capable of preforming the action himself.
- Blocking Head Staff on Discord is NOT allowed
Before infractions are enacted on a moderator, it should be noted that at certain times a moderator will be put on 'probation'. This will limit their discord abilities but not in-game. They will still be able to post ban reports however. (This is the last chance for the moderator to get back on track and behave. It only applies to in-game moderators).
However, if the moderator still caught using powers abusively/broke a rule, they're either permanently demoted from discord and wikia moderation, or just get fired instantly.
Note: Majority of infraction causes will not be listed (there are too many), we understand that you won't know what's against the guidelines majority of the time, that's why we will contact you before infractions are enacted and resolve the situation.
L1 Infraction Three days of in-game banishment. Moderationship rights precluded whilst in effect.
L2 Infraction One week of in-game banishment. Moderationship rights precluded whilst in effect.
L3 Infraction One month of in-game banishment. Moderationship rights precluded whilst in effect.
L4 Infraction No in-game banishment (lenity). Moderationship rights perpetually abolished.
L5 Infraction Varied period of in-game banishment. Moderationship rights perpetually abolished
L6 Infraction Illicit of in-game presence. Moderationship rights perpetually abolished.
Note: If you are discord/wikia moderator, these apply to you as well.