Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
After Papa Squid's campaign to stop the incoming survivors failed, the survivors took the massive Key and cranked it open. As they all expected and wanted, there was the Jetski in all of its glory. The survivors quickly scampered over each other over the chest, claiming that the Jetski as theirs.
News spread over Papa Squid's defeat, along with the survivors claiming the new mount for themselves. Every single one of the sea creatures realised the horrifying fact: the days of the ocean creatures living in peace and harmony relatively undisturbed has ended because of Papa Squid's failure to guard the chest containing the key to fast water travel and so began the age of their world being vandalised relentlessly by the greedy and reckless survivors.
- Do not stand on top of the chest. Instead, go to the side of the chest so that you can get inside it quicker.
- After Papa Squid reaches 20,000 health, go to the Squid Chest and wait for him to finally die. Then, go on the chest, right next to the keyhole, crouch and then sprint to get into the chest.
- If necessary, use Eggs and the Pumpkin Pie to deny others from getting the Jetski.
- Once you get the item in the chest, you can no longer get any Tickets or Regular Chests.
- Eighth exclusive boss chest.
- First chest to not be openable by individual players.
- The Squid Chest is a big version of Cake Chest.
- First chest that requires a Key to unlock.