There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This a ball made from snow that can be thrown to hurt zombies. In Snowball Fight, you spawn with this and it can hurt other players.
If you happen to have at least one snowball in your inventory, you can continue to stock up or even subscribe to them even if the event is over.
It all started when a survivor got hit in the face by a snowball. Then they threw one back at their assailant. Then someone else threw one. Then someone else.
...and it spiralled into an all out Snowball Fight.
Don't worry, they just pretend to play dead for fun. Just kidding, they actually die... somehow.
- You can press "E" to refill a snowball. You need to be on any ground that the game considers as snow in order to refill them.
- Technically, these can be used in any Gamemode.
- It is pointless to bring snowballs in a map without snow, as you cannot make any snowballs.
- You can only hold a maximum of 4 snowballs, so remember to keep them stocked when possible.
- It takes a maximum of 3 snowballs to kill a player, regardless if they are in the R2DA community or not.
- Try and go close range with snowballs to land most of your shots.
- Rushing in and surprising your enemy helps land shots by quickly spamming snowballs at them.
- This a returning item from R2D 2014.
- This is technically not an event item as it is not sold for Tickets.
- The current Winscreen has a small bug where it allows you to stock up on Snowballs in it.
- This is the cheapest item that you could purchase in store.