There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "Used as innocent fun, now used as lethal weapons!"
The Snowball is a ball made from snow that can be thrown to hurt zombies. In Snowball Fight, you spawn with this and it can hurt other players.
If you happen to have at least one snowball in your inventory, you can continue to stock up or even subscribe to them even if the event is over. This did not apply between the Christmas 2018 and Christmas 2019 events.
It all started when a survivor got hit in the face by a Snowball. Then they threw one back at their assailant. Then someone else threw one. Then someone else.
...and it spiralled into an all out Snowball Fight.
Don't worry, they just pretend to play dead for fun. Just kidding, they actually died... somehow.
- You can press "E" to refill a Snowball. You need to be on any ground that the game considers as snow in order to refill them.
- Technically, these can be used in any gamemode.
- It is pointless to bring snowballs in a map without snow, as you cannot make any snowballs.
- Theoretically, this item is only currently useful in the following maps:
- This was formally useful in the following maps, when they had snow or was active:
- You can only hold a maximum of 4 Snowballs, so remember to keep them stocked when possible.
- It takes a maximum of 3 Snowballs to kill a player in Snowball Fight, regardless if they are in the R2DA community or not.
- Try and go close range with Snowballs to land most of your shots.
- Rushing in and surprising your enemy helps land shots by quickly spamming Snowballs at them.
- This a returning item from R2D 2014.
- This is technically not an event item but a seasonal item as it is not sold for Tickets.
- The current Winscreen has a small bug where it allows you to stock up on Snowballs in it.
- This is the cheapest item that you could purchase in store.
- This ties with the Lifevest for the cheapest item overall.