The Skullguard is a big, not so friendly, giant. It is a giant skeleton which is wielding a typical steel sword and has on a gladiator helmet.
From its apparel just know Skullguards know how to use a sword so good luck!
After his relatively poor experience with the Boos, Lord Pumpkin Jr. decided to dabble in some necromancy to create his own, actually reliable minion, and he succeeded, summoning Skullguards to his aid, which are giant hulking skeletons guarding the portal to his dimension.
- Even though they do not harm you, if you are tripped by them, a horde of AIs can easily kill you.
- Best to keep your distance between them, as they can catch you off guard, making you an easy target for hordes.
- They are fast, so try sprinting when one is chasing you.
- Somehow, they can be attracted to pipebombs, just use pipebombs to gain time..
- Try to avoid the edge, as you can easily fall in the lava. Once the badass skullguards die in the lava, its game over.
- You can use a Fire ext. to push the Skullguards, though it won't trip them.
- Skullguards can be pushed into the lava, killing them, but leaving the Key out of reach.
- Skullguards are the first mob to have a weapon trail.
- Skullguards have the most health out of any non-boss NPC, tied with Stone Golumns with 10,000.