The Skorpion (specifically the Škorpion vz. 61) is a machine pistol and it is well known around the world for its iconic fire rate. This machine pistol fires so fast that it creates a buzzing sound similar to a bee. It is also designed to be carried like a pistol or a holster, but this weapon would be perfect if it wasn't by the fact that it empties the clip from the blink of an eye. Survivors frequently make magic tricks with it, claiming to make the bullets inside the clip "disappear" by snapping their fingers.
- It is best to get as many headshots on zombies with this, since it can lead to instakills.
- Because of it's absurd rate of fire, running empty is unbearably common. Bringing the Bulldozer I armor is recommended because it has a special feature to bring extra magazine clips.
- After the rework of accuracy, it is advised to use this in CQC while full auto, as it has fairly low accuracy.
- Buying attachments is not recommended, as the two light attachments do nothing. Additionally, the Shoulderpad adds a mere 10 studs in range.
- This weapon is manufactured by R-Brain Hardwork.
- The first submachine gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- The second mesh-based gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- It has three firing modes: semi, burst and auto.
- Its accuracy is increased if toggled on semi-firing mode.
- It has the same fire-rate as the Minigun.
- The first permanent mesh gun to be added to R2DA.
- This weapon was created from Czechoslovakia in 1959 (during the Cold War).
- The Skorpion also has another variant known as the Scorpion EVO 3 (which wasn't in the game).
A demonstration of the accuracy of the Skorpion machine pistol.